Those who insist Christians are attempting to establish a theocracy....

Dominionism and Dominion Theology

That is not to imply that Dominionism will succeed. Michelle Bachmann is an avowed Dominionist and a moron who could not legislate herself out of a paper bag.

But the US as a theocracy does indeed have a RW movement all its own.

Now you know its name.

Regards from Rosie

I think its more that fundy Christianity sees itself as "victim." Rather, that seeking to control all others

The rel right sees discrimination in the maj saying it may not follow its "myths" or beliefs that allow its followers to derive some econ or legal benefit that is denied to non-believers.

The rub is when RW Christians are forced to alter their own individual contract rights.

If you're not trying to make America a Christian nation, then why do you use Christianity for every single argument that you make?

You want to ban Sharia law because we're a Christian nation. You want to ban abortion because it's against the Bible. You do all of these things because of your "faith" and yet you insist that the Bible doesn't rule every decision that you make. And all of your decisions are misguided because they come from the Bible which is fiction.

A. Is that supposed to be some sort of verification that there are groups of people who are attempting to establish America as a theocracy?

Because if it is, you lose.

Or is it just B. a lie meant to obfuscate?

I chose...B.

Oh and also...your post reads like a schizophrenic spasm. Edit is your friend, I suggest you learn to edit your posts. They are incoherent, irrelevant, and don't appear to convey or represent any discernible thought.

If you're not trying to make America a Christian nation, then why do you use Christianity for every single argument that you make?

You want to ban Sharia law because we're a Christian nation. You want to ban abortion because it's against the Bible. You do all of these things because of your "faith" and yet you insist that the Bible doesn't rule every decision that you make. And all of your decisions are misguided because they come from the Bible which is fiction.

A. Is that supposed to be some sort of verification that there are groups of people who are attempting to establish America as a theocracy?

Because if it is, you lose.

Or is it just B. a lie meant to obfuscate?

I chose...B.

Oh and also...your post reads like a schizophrenic spasm. Edit is your friend, I suggest you learn to edit your posts. They are incoherent, irrelevant, and don't appear to convey or represent any discernible thought.
odd as you,ve just described everything you've ever written...

Forum List

Back