Those who insist Christians are attempting to establish a theocracy....

That will be the first and last meaningful post in this thread, watch.

Who's insisting that? It doesn't matter what a general population thinks. The guys at the top and in influential positions should be the concern. But those guys have you(general people) going at each other.

Yes, they are. In multiple threads. In every Christian bashing thread, it comes up..."Christians are trying to establish a theocracy!" "Politicians must not reference God or make decisions based upon their faith" "Christians are forcing their religion upon us and they must be stopped!"

Ok, so this is their big chance to point out exactly HOW the so-called Christian bloc is attempting to establish a theocracy, and how they're trying to force their religion upon the citizens of the US.

Now I'm done talking to you. You're a troll, I already had you on ignore because this is what you do...you visit threads to post lies meant to derail them. Go away, ankle biter.

Nobody's insisting that, that's your problem.

It won't happen anyways. Too many people who do not agree with each other on religion.

Plus we aren't trying to do it anyway. Christians don't propose legislation that will establish Christianity as the state religion.

We leave it to the atheists to attack the constitution.

There's no such thing as a Christian politician in my opinion. No matter how many times they reference God, they use it in a different sense. It's not genuine. That being said, I do agree with some things they say. But I don't see any Christian politicians until Christians become who they were thousands of years ago. Then ill actually believe their concerns. Too much corruption in the Christian community and there isn't a real cause to follow God anymore. In this country.

Still waiting for actual examples instead of meaningless blather.

The morons who insist this crap in other threads aren't going to come anywhere near this, unless it's just to deny it ever happens.

I'm waiting for AvgJoe who insists on jumping into every single convo about the brutality of any non-Christian regime to insist that Chrsitians are equally culpable.

This is your big chance, Joe. Show us the examples of Christians being equally culpable of atrocities like those committed daily in China, the near east, N. Korea, in the name of anti-Christian progressivism.

Nobody's insisting that, that's your problem.

It won't happen anyways. Too many people who do not agree with each other on religion.

Plus we aren't trying to do it anyway. Christians don't propose legislation that will establish Christianity as the state religion.

Looks like North Carolina Republicans are non-Christians:

Republican lawmakers in North Carolina have proposed a bill that would allow the state to declare an official religion, a seeming violation of the Establishment Clause of the U.S. Bill of Rights.
Proposed Bill in North Carolina Would Establish a State Religion | TheBlaze.com

Which religion do you think they'll choose? Islam?

Republican lawmakers in North Carolina have proposed a bill that would allow the state to declare an official religion, a seeming violation of the Establishment Clause of the U.S. Bill of Rights.

What? No "intelligent response" from the OP? :eusa_eh:

What? No "intelligent response" from the OP? :eusa_eh:

Gosh, your right!! There's absolutely no chance that she isn't sitting at her computer all day long, just in case!!

:lol:

This is what happens when yahoos tell people they don't have a right to practice their religion.

Enjoy.

"The bill itself doesn’t mention a “state religion,” although that power is implicit. The language is precise, and for a reason:
The bill reads:
SECTION 1. The North Carolina General Assembly asserts that the Constitution of the United States of America does not prohibit states or their subsidiaries from making laws respecting an establishment of religion.
SECTION 2. The North Carolina General Assembly does not recognize federal court rulings which prohibit and otherwise regulate the State of North Carolina, its public schools, or any political subdivisions of the State from making laws respecting an establishment of religion."

North Carolina bill: The Constitution doesn?t bar us from making laws about religion « Hot Air

There's no such thing as a Christian politician in my opinion. No matter how many times they reference God, they use it in a different sense. It's not genuine. That being said, I do agree with some things they say. But I don't see any Christian politicians until Christians become who they were thousands of years ago. Then ill actually believe their concerns. Too much corruption in the Christian community and there isn't a real cause to follow God anymore. In this country.

Who were they thousands of years ago?

Curious.

...and how do you know who they were?

Forum List

Back