Those who don’t vote for the duopoly tell us to ‘be principled’….don’t they also tell conservatives to make concessions in the ‘culture war’?

Your claim is a lie. I could make a similar, and equally empty, claim that everyone who refuses to vote for my favorite candidate is "100% casting a vote for four more years of a disastrous and anti-American Democrat regime." And it would make just as much sense.
The point is that if people who don't want four more years of a Marxist minded authoritarian Democrat regime do not join forces and get behind one candidate, the Democrat wins. I fully understand and accept your TDS. But if many people don't set aside their personal prejudices and choose the common good, the Democrat wins because the Patriot vote will be split six ways from Sunday and a majority will be impossible.

No, that contradicts pretty much half your posts. But whatever. If you're now denying being a racist, and at least recognize it as something you don't want to own up to. I think that's a step in the right direction.
“Half” my posts are centered around hating wetbacks. Don’t you hate trespassers shitting all over your right to sovereignty?
Do you greet trespassers with a cup of coffee and a smile?

Unkotare

I live in a nice clean safe productive friendly community...it has white people and black people and Hispanics and Asians, it has straight people and gay people. It has Christians and atheist and everything in between.

On my little street of less than 20 houses we have a most everything listed above.
How fucking weird…imagine that, you happen to live in the only diverse, multicultural utopia in all of America….OR you’re white guilt ass is just out of touch with reality and you’re lying your ass off.

So “don’t vote for anyone less than perfect” but make concessions so you can vote with those you don’t agree with….isn’t that the message from fence-sitters?
Have you ever seen an Independent/fence-sitter ask liberals to make concessions with conservatives?
No ..I don't support them because they aren't aggressive enough.

Mind you, l don't support more laws and regs to push pack on the cultural Marxists, l expect total refusal to compromise with people who ultimately hate you.

You and those like you, the stand for nothing, fight for nothing types have perpetuated this culture war by not acting as Americas keeper.
:auiqs.jpg:Lol. What a bunch of manure. Some of us fight. Maybe we just don't fight for the same things magaturds or regressives do, and you are on your fucking own with your culture war horseshit. Sorry, Loser. Not buying it, not voting for it. :itsok:

You have left many feeling like their only course of action is through voting
Legally, it is, but I also realise it's all about the FEELZ with you. :itsok: You prattle on about your rights, which apparently you FEEL are without limit. Like, all the time. It's boring as shit. You aren't an oracle. You don't read minds. Laws are there for reasons apparently you don't agree with. Tough titties, magaturd. :dunno: Dismissed.
politicians know this and campaign on fighting the fight for them.
Yes. Many people are superficial, greedy and easily conned by morons. That ain't any kind of point, Loser. :dunno:

Last edited:
actually the country is full of them.
hahaha…as suspected your white guilt ass is just out of touch with reality and you’re lying your ass off.
All disgusting dangerous shitholes in America are diverse and multicultural….ALL OF THEM!
What’s sad is, like Unkotare , you know this but globalist cowards never have the balls to say it.

White In Name Only

Even the bankers are race-traitors, or else they never would have made billion-dollar sovereign loans to the inferior-race countries and expect to be paid back by such natural thieves and spendthrifts.
You're really out to lunch! Rage on! (and take your meds)

That's been my experience as well.

If I was in the terrifying neighborhood BL describes, I'd move. I don't know why he doesn't just leave.
hahaha….you lying ass pretenders are so cute. Playing stupid because you’re terrified of looking RACIST is so fucking cute.
I live in south orange county on the sand…trust me, you wouldn’t move.
My wife and daughters go for jogs at 10pm without a worry….show me one dark community in America where pretty girls can go jogging at 10pm without looking over their shoulder. You can’t so you won’t.
Call me a realist and not a racist.

So “don’t vote for anyone less than perfect” but make concessions so you can vote with those you don’t agree with….isn’t that the message from fence-sitters?
Have you ever seen an Independent/fence-sitter ask liberals to make concessions with conservatives?
BrokeLoser, progress regarding some controversial issues can be achieved incrementally, others not so much. It's said women cannot be partially pregnant, and similarly there are few if any partial abortion procedures.

[Also, it's less than feasible to incrementally and an impartially, (i.e. inan equitable and unbiased) manner, to effectively reduce if notentirely eliminate USA's chronic annual trade deficits. I'm among the proponents of the trade policy described within Wikipedia's “Import Certificates” article. Refer to, Import certificates - Wikipedia . Respectfully, Supposn

GOPered and Gone

Trump was sabotaged by believing that there were "some good people" among the Republicans. Very much like Gorbachev, who was betrayed by believing that Communists could reform.

Again, Trump's given a free pass for something he was directly responsible for. How does he do so much wrong and get so many free passes.
The amount of excuses it takes to keep supporting Trump has to be at record levels at this point.
Excuses for his 2A assault
Excuses for his spending problem
Excuses for his debt ceiling increases
Excuses for his ridiculous trade agreements with Mexico and China
Excuses for his Covid/landlord mandate
Excuses for his operation warp speed
Excuses for all that covid money that was pushed through with no oversight.

It's literally one excuse after another, just to defend him. Why even bother? Why not just move TF on, away from Trump with someone new. This is starting to look like battered wife syndrome.

All disgusting dangerous shitholes in America are diverse and multicultural….ALL OF THEM!

Even if this was true, which it is not, it does not mean that all diverse and multicultural areas are shitholes.

You allow emotion to rule your life and thus do not understand logic

hahaha….you lying ass pretenders are so cute. Playing stupid because you’re terrified of looking RACIST is so fucking cute.
I live in south orange county on the sand…trust me, you wouldn’t move.
Then why are you always whining about it?

I'm among the proponents of the trade policy described within Wikipedia's “Import Certificates” article. Refer to, Import certificates - Wikipedia . Respectfully, Supposn
All Proposals Come From the Same Incompetents Who Led Us Into Our Decline

Tariffs should be imposed to cancel the difference in labor costs, and American companies should be not allowed to outsource, or insource cheap skilled employees. Any shortages of STEM graduates are caused by the unmotivating educational system.

As for oil, drilling is banned in half the country. Lift all the restrictions on it. Only economic treason has forced us to buy any foreign oil at all.

Minerology is a very primitive science. I'm sure if we paid superior minds to study it, they would be able to find that the United States has no scarcity of anything.

Forum List

Back