Those of you who watch Reality Shows

When Survivor came out many moons ago, I watched a few episodes. Couldn't stand it, and didn't watch any more.

Buuuuuuuut, I liked Project Runway. I watched the first, second, and third seasons of that, but haven't since. Top Chef is OK, too. Same deal - watched a bit of the first two seasons. Now, I don't watch it. I guess the novelty of both wore off for me.

I enjoy a good marathon of Real Housewives or the Jersey Shore on a lazy afternoon. I watched a few episodes of "The Cake Boss" last Sunday and enjoyed it. But let's just say, there are no reality shows programmed into my DVR. Just mibd numbing entertainment when I'm short on Vodka Valium lattes.

Survivor. All the hub-bub when it came on peaked my curiosity. I swore I would only watch the second season (missed the first, thought it sounded stupid). <sigh> Here I am 20 seasons in and still watching. Why do I watch? My brain is fried by 8pm and Survivor is mindless enough that I don' have to pay a lot of attention but interesting enough that I watch . . . .unless I fall asleep.

Forum List

Back