Trump Those how blame Trumps America are Anti white

Kristian

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2016
Mulattos, Latinos, Negro, russian and white thugs all these are against white boys.

How are Trumps America in new time after negro existens for 50 year back in USA.

When Nazi Germany come to world they will been no Nazi America how was the real plan.

But those how livinig under same country how blame Hard Rock music for example this thugs or russian lovers are real Anti white and no funny with Trumps America for those white thugs and russian lovers is real handicapped if Trump win he gonna send one possible nuclear attack against east Russia and then nothing gonna happen in America when America have 7000 nuclear bomb or is it Belarus we gonna send one nuclear bomb and over KHL team city Minsk.

What gonna do over that Russia when youre friend are burning?!

Then U.S. troops to Europe to defend Europe over Serbia and Turkey. In Balkan 4 pieces with Greece and Montenegro.

Off course Trump must win this elections.

The plans are fine.

giphy.gif

• Banned
Fine with at least 1% Nazism and 3% Fascism in the U.S.

Them poor white boys, such a forlorn downtrodden bunch. Evabody always be pickin' on 'em.

• Banned
You could move to South Africa and have ass hole sex there and then AIDS.

Therefore youre against Trumps America.

:ahole-1::ahole-1:

• Banned
Normal thinker isn't best in Western world.

In Europe I listen to Viking style Hard Rock.

My voice blame me far from and I blame Obama and him negro types. So it is when I can't get my life time better without voices in my brain.

It is far from people how never will my best live. They know from long away from me. :eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back