Thomas Sowell looks at why guns saving lives stories not seen in media...

The gun issue is a PERFECT example of left wing media bias.

The left media not only refuses to inform Americans of the overwhelming benefits of guns in preventing crime, but reports ad nauseum whenever an accidentally shooting occurs or some nut goes postal.

Sadly many Americans are easily duped by left media propaganda, lies, and distortions.

The left media not only refuses to inform Americans of the overwhelming benefits of guns in preventing crime, but reports ad nauseum whenever an accidentally shooting occurs or some nut goes postal.

Sadly many Americans are easily duped by left media propaganda, lies, and distortions.

I'm sure fox would be happy to report if they actually existed. The fact many do get reported makes it clear that they are all not ignored. They just happen much less than many gunners think.

Thomas Sowell?

You can't take anything seriously a black consevative Uncle Tom-Oreo cookie-house niga says.

I'm sorry....you must have mistaken him for any number of politicians and liberal activists of a certain skin color who help damage their own people...as they would see it, by working for the political party that used to own slaves....

I'm sure fox would be happy to report if they actually existed. The fact many do get reported makes it clear that they are all not ignored. They just happen much less than many gunners think.
I say since guns are bad we remove guns from the police and start with your neighborhood.

I say since guns are bad we remove guns from the police and start with your neighborhood.

I didn't say they are bad. What do you mean by bad?

Forum List

Back