This woman is part of the problem

She ended up being very close to right.......the Brownshirts are activated, it would appear. Get your Sam Browne belts while they last.
More than likely, she ended up hiding under her bed.

"
For weeks now, nightmares have been jolting Olga Perez Stable Cox awake several hours before sunrise. Sometimes she’s able to fall back asleep, but more often she finds herself lying in the dark, body tossing and thoughts racing, until she’s reduced to tears.

The morning offers fleeting distractions but no permanent relief — a cup of coffee, some Christmas decorating, maybe a phone call from concerned friends.

But the blinds in her home will remain closed, her door will remain locked and the formerly outgoing professor — a woman who has always thrived by connecting with others — will spend another day isolated by fear, weeping, too scared to walk outside. "

So glad that the far left now know what it's like to be a tranny.

She ended up being very close to right.......the Brownshirts are activated, it would appear. Get your Sam Browne belts while they last.

So far the acts of violence have been from the other side. I don't know though if all those lefties were wearing brown shirts. More likely they just had a red star pinned on their chests.

So far the acts of violence have been from the other side. I don't know though if all those lefties were wearing brown shirts. More likely they just had a red star pinned on their chests.
Yup the left always claims what they are doing is actually being done by the right.

A professor called Trump’s election an ‘act of terrorism.’ Then she became the victim of terror.

Read the article they actually defend her statements as not inflammatory or derogatory and claim it is not what she said that made her be attacked. The disconnect from reality is unbelievable on the left.

Well she shouldn't have said what she said.

Woman sounds like an idiot to me. An idiot who is now scared to come out of her house.

Hope she enjoyed called Trump's victory an act of terrorism. She must feel pretty terrorized by now. Must be tough when people hold her accountable for her stupid statement.

I'm sure she's enjoying the feeling. Idiot.

Last edited:
^^^ Amen to this. If she didn't want to deal with everyone else's freedoms, she should have just kept her two pennies in her pocket.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

Lets see, she makes an incredibly offensive tweet designed to piss people off, and it works! People respond by tweeting offensive posts back at her. Both sides sling shit at each other, but somehow shes the victim? Crazy bitch got what she had coming. Dont let her con you into joining her pity party.

Forum List

Back