This will get them frothing.

Anger as council officials say UK city is ā€˜too multiculturalā€™ to celebrate St Georgeā€™s Day

I havent seen one of these bogus non stories for ages. No anger,no quotes, no proof of any conspiracy. They will be banning christmas next,

It does raise an important issue though. The England flag has been appropriated by the extreme right wing groups. Decent people should reclaim it and celebrate the diversity of modern Britain.

Bristol Council are missing an opportunity to bring people together.
It is not an issue of celebrating diversity, it is a quest to keep up with how that diversity has taken over and robbed Europe of its identity.
Sorry, but have you ever been to Bristol ? The city was built on the proceeds of the slave trade. Today its a diverse and welcoming place. Which identity should they celebrate ?
The identity that has brought them to the point where things have become confused , at which point they go on from there where everyone is on the same page as to where they wish to take there collective direction.
There is no confusion. Everyone wants a bigger house,a better job and opportunities for their kids. Its the same all over the world.
Your article cites 91 languages being spoken, as a matter of course there would be confusion as to communication, custom and practice.

Anger as council officials say UK city is ā€˜too multiculturalā€™ to celebrate St Georgeā€™s Day

I havent seen one of these bogus non stories for ages. No anger,no quotes, no proof of any conspiracy. They will be banning christmas next,

It does raise an important issue though. The England flag has been appropriated by the extreme right wing groups. Decent people should reclaim it and celebrate the diversity of modern Britain.

It is not an issue of celebrating diversity, it is a quest to keep up with how that diversity has taken over and robbed Europe of its identity.
Sorry, but have you ever been to Bristol ? The city was built on the proceeds of the slave trade. Today its a diverse and welcoming place. Which identity should they celebrate ?
The identity that has brought them to the point where things have become confused , at which point they go on from there where everyone is on the same page as to where they wish to take there collective direction.
There is no confusion. Everyone wants a bigger house,a better job and opportunities for their kids. Its the same all over the world.
Your article cites 91 languages being spoken, as a matter of course there would be confusion as to communication, custom and practice.
Why should it. I would imagine that there are many more languages spoken in New York but they seem to get along quite well.

Why should it. I would imagine that there are many more languages spoken in New York but they seem to get along quite well.
According to your article:

"Council chiefs said 91 different languages are spoken in the town and it would be "very difficult to commemorate them all".

Some in the area feel as though the English symbol has been hijacked by far right groups and are concerned about being branded ā€œracistā€.

According to the Daily Star Sunday, Kalphna Woolf, founder of 91 Ways to Build a Global City, which aims to unite Bristol's multicultural communities, said people can be frightened of the white and red St George's flag."

Bristol is not NYC, why bring up NYC when you have all you need in your article?

Europe has 2000 years of history, I think they've seen it all and will be just fine. Americans telling anyone else 'how to do it' is like a snot-nosed 15 year old telling the adults they don't know what is going on.
The next time a head lopping lunatic blows up one of their 2000 year old cities I am sure they will heed your advice to the letter. There is a real problem over there and it is now global all must be involved pro actively looking for solutions.

You type your dreams to a message board? What city has 'blown up'? Drop the hyperbole and the never ending 'just wait' nonsense. You know what can happen anywhere on Earth at any time? Anything. And this has been the case since humans first learned to talk.
Just in case you forgot: November 2015 Paris attacks - "On the evening of Friday 13 November 2015, a series of coordinated terrorist attacks occurred in Paris" November 2015 Paris attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

'Blown up'. Hyperbole. You just need to research the meaning of words before you post. And hint, typing in huge letters isn't making more of a point, it is sad and funny. And thank god you are here to remind everyone of things everyone knows. Make sure you post up that the sun will come out again tomorrow, I'm sure some people have forgotten.

You're a life saver.

Europe has 2000 years of history, I think they've seen it all and will be just fine. Americans telling anyone else 'how to do it' is like a snot-nosed 15 year old telling the adults they don't know what is going on.
The next time a head lopping lunatic blows up one of their 2000 year old cities I am sure they will heed your advice to the letter. There is a real problem over there and it is now global all must be involved pro actively looking for solutions.

You type your dreams to a message board? What city has 'blown up'? Drop the hyperbole and the never ending 'just wait' nonsense. You know what can happen anywhere on Earth at any time? Anything. And this has been the case since humans first learned to talk.
Just in case you forgot: November 2015 Paris attacks - "On the evening of Friday 13 November 2015, a series of coordinated terrorist attacks occurred in Paris" November 2015 Paris attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

'Blown up'. Hyperbole. You just need to research the meaning of words before you post. And hint, typing in huge letters isn't making more of a point, it is sad and funny. And thank god you are here to remind everyone of things everyone knows. Make sure you post up that the sun will come out again tomorrow, I'm sure some people have forgotten.

You're a life saver.
Newp you need to get a grip on reality and leave the semantics to the classroom.

You're a life saver.
Newp you need to get a grip on reality and leave the semantics to the classroom.

You're funny, like someone that slips onto their arse in the rain and you don't want to laugh but eh.

You're a life saver.

You're funny, like someone that slips onto their arse in the rain and you don't want to laugh but eh.
Fuck off Newton

"Council chiefs said 91 different languages are spoken in the town and it would be "very difficult to commemorate them all".

Some in the area feel as though the English symbol has been hijacked by far right groups and are concerned about being branded ā€œracistā€.

According to the Daily Star Sunday, Kalphna Woolf, founder of 91 Ways to Build a Global City, which aims to unite Bristol's multicultural communities, said people can be frightened of the white and red St George's flag."

Bristol is not NYC, why bring up NYC when you have all you need in your article?
Not having a St Georges day party is not a particular issue. Its not a common thing. So again , why would it be a problem ?

Not having a St Georges day party is not a particular issue. Its not a common thing. So again , why would it be a problem ?
I responded to your OP with your source material not much else going on

Europe is circling the drain.
They deserve it

They are disgusting cowards. Who let's that hapen to their ancestral homeland and says NOTHING? I don't have any sympathy for white people at all.

It's stil a lot more white majority than America though, so you should mind your own homosexual twat.
-------------------------------------- same here , no sympathy for the euros and the English at all as they seem to have lost all sense of self preservation . ------------- only one comment , its not necessarily WHITE people as I comment on America . Americans of real worth come in ALL colors and All the colored Americans and Whites in America seem to have also lost all sense of self preservation . I feel bad for the coming generations in the USA Goose .
Oh, brother ā€“ this is as ridiculous as it is wrong.

The neo Marxists have outlawed the Cross of St George because it would bring the English together. Yet they allow minority groups to raise their flags.

The England flag has been appropriated by the extreme right wing groups

Right Wing groups are appropriating this flag?

th

Why that one?

Because the muslims and neo Marxists have claimed the English flag is racist of course.

This is the flaq of England, what you posted is the Union flag of the U.K.

england-flag-printable.jpg

The neo Marxists have outlawed the Cross of St George because it would bring the English together. Yet they allow minority groups to raise their flags.
Is it technically outlawed?

No. Well it might be in his head but not in the real world. The tragedy is that it is generally only seen on neo nazi marches and that has made people uncomfortable in using it.

4090-1461511838-d5febb8ce363aad529992b78b256dfc2.jpg

No. Well it might be in his head but not in the real world. The tragedy is that it is generally only seen on neo nazi marches and that has made people uncomfortable in using it.

They shouldnt be uncomfortable.

I agree, it gets a decent airing at sports fixtures but not much else. It needs to be reclaimed from the skinheads.
When you see the fuss the Irish make of St Patricks Day (a great Welshman) you can see that there is a big opportunity. Make it a public holiday and celebrate Jane Austen, Dickens, Turner, The Beatles, Dads Army and Eccles Cakes.

--------------------------- just so they keep using it , hope that the display continues . The 'uncomfortable' people deserve what they get Tom . Maybe the virile flag displayers will bring change .

Last edited:

I agree, it gets a decent airing at sports fixtures but not much else. It needs to be reclaimed from the skinheads.
When you see the fuss the Irish make of St Patricks Day (a great Welshman) you can see that there is a big opportunity. Make it a public holiday and celebrate Jane Austen, Dickens, Turner, The Beatles, Dads Army and Eccles Cakes.
------------------------- celebrate the hoped for retaking of your little island Tom .

--------------------------- just so they keep using it , hope that the display continues . The 'uncomfortable' people deserve what the get Tom . Maybe the virile flag displayers will bring change .
They are just skinheads from the underclass
This fellow is the brightest of them.

I didn't watch the video yet but there are spokesmen from the upper class , a guy named Farage I think that share some of the same views as the lower class . And whats the deal with this UNDERCLASS of English peope ?? Seem to me that they own 'blighty' just as much as the queen , lords and ladies Tom .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back