This will get them frothing.

ENGLISH DEFENCE LEAGUE sound like good people from the little that I know about them Tommie . And I hear that many of the them like out American Donald Trump Tom .

Anger as council officials say UK city is ‘too multicultural’ to celebrate St George’s Day

I havent seen one of these bogus non stories for ages. No anger,no quotes, no proof of any conspiracy. They will be banning christmas next,

It does raise an important issue though. The England flag has been appropriated by the extreme right wing groups. Decent people should reclaim it and celebrate the diversity of modern Britain.

Bristol Council are missing an opportunity to bring people together.

The neo Marxists have outlawed the Cross of St George because it would bring the English together. Yet they allow minority groups to raise their flags.
Is it technically outlawed?
No. Well it might be in his head but not in the real world. The tragedy is that it is generally only seen on neo nazi marches and that has made people uncomfortable in using it.

4090-1461511838-d5febb8ce363aad529992b78b256dfc2.jpg
--------------------------- just so they keep using it , hope that the display continues . The 'uncomfortable' people deserve what the get Tom . Maybe the virile flag displayers will bring change .
They are just skinheads from the underclass
This fellow is the brightest of them.

He's saying 'Muslamic Reagans'.

I do not see anything wrong with wanting the country to remain 'British'. I also don't see anyone trying to impose 'sharia law' anywhere in England either. It is religious law and under a democracy ALL religions must be kept out of law. The same in the US. You are free to have your religion in your home or your church or mosque but as soon as you want to impose it on the rest of the society then you must be opposed. We see in the US what happens when radical kristians get control of state government in North Carolina and Alabama. They start codifying their religion into the law so as to force it on the rest of the population.

we have always had Freedom of Religion in the USA Issac . A person that doesn't want to service people that they conscientiously oppose should not be forced to service them . North Carolina is doing the correct thing . As Trump says , the issue is an issue of States Rights Issac .

The neo Marxists have outlawed the Cross of St George because it would bring the English together. Yet they allow minority groups to raise their flags.
No. Well it might be in his head but not in the real world. The tragedy is that it is generally only seen on neo nazi marches and that has made people uncomfortable in using it.

--------------------------- just so they keep using it , hope that the display continues . The 'uncomfortable' people deserve what the get Tom . Maybe the virile flag displayers will bring change .

I do not see anything wrong with wanting the country to remain 'British'. I also don't see anyone trying to impose 'sharia law' anywhere in England either. It is religious law and under a democracy ALL religions must be kept out of law. The same in the US. You are free to have your religion in your home or your church or mosque but as soon as you want to impose it on the rest of the society then you must be opposed. We see in the US what happens when radical kristians get control of state government in North Carolina and Alabama. They start codifying their religion into the law so as to force it on the rest of the population.

------------------------------------------ and 'british' is not English in case you do not know that Issac .

A key British trait is tolerance. These people are jut looking for a fight. Their roots are in football hooliganism and petty theft. The equivalent of your Klan.
I also agree. There is no possibility on earth that Sharia Law would become a thing in the UK. These nazi groups rise and fall in line with the economy. When times are good they have no traction. When times are bad there has to be a scapegoat. This time its the muslims,last time it was the slavs and before that the blacks. It goes all the way back to persecution of the Jews.

Europe has 2000 years of history, I think they've seen it all and will be just fine. Americans telling anyone else 'how to do it' is like a snot-nosed 15 year old telling the adults they don't know what is going on.
The next time a head lopping lunatic blows up one of their 2000 year old cities I am sure they will heed your advice to the letter. There is a real problem over there and it is now global all must be involved pro actively looking for solutions.

Ever hear of Jack The Ripper? Ted Bundy, Timothy McVeigh, Eric Rudolph? There is a problem with humans in general, some of them have a brain blowout and they start killing their fellow humans. This isn't new it has been going on forever. If you believe in the bible all you need do is reference Cain and Able.

Conservatives run around like a chicken with it's head cutoff thinking the world is ending. The world isn't ending. There are small groups of young men who feel worthless and powerless and taking someone else's life makes them feel powerful. They are being dealt with but this problem will last a long time. Maybe decades.

Cons seem to be under the impression that these small groups can actually defeat any nation in the West or 'win'. They can't. They had no chance from the beginning. I know you are scared (which is exactly what they crave, your fear is what gives them power and impetus to continue), but fear cannot be what drives us. A determination to defeat them has to be what drives us. And in my opinion NATO should march into the middle east with 200,000 troops and eliminate as many of these scumbags as want to pick up a weapon, and then keep 50,000 troops there indefinitely just like we have to do in South Korea.

We'll see.

A key British trait is tolerance. These people are jut looking for a fight. Their roots are in football hooliganism and petty theft. The equivalent of your Klan.
I also agree. There is no possibility on earth that Sharia Law would become a thing in the UK. These nazi groups rise and fall in line with the economy. When times are good they have no traction. When times are bad there has to be a scapegoat. This time its the muslims,last time it was the slavs and before that the blacks. It goes all the way back to persecution of the Jews.

I absolutely agree that right-wing groups like that are constantly looking for a scapegoat. They need something they can call 'evil' to fight against. As with all groups as long as your protests are relatively peaceful then you have that right.

------------------------------------------ and 'british' is not English in case you do not know that Issac .

Riiiight, and the US isn't a democracy and brick-red, or garnet, or sangria aren't 'red', and Yanks aren't Americans. Jesus get a life.

The religious laws in North Carolina and the other states trying to go back to 1860 will be struck down as unconstitutional. The Republicans in those states, as in the US Congress, just have a giddy desire to waste taxpayer money on useless crap.

and a little info on the USA form of government . We Yanks have not yet fallen to being a mob rule democracy like you brits have Issac . --- The World Factbook --- CIA factbook , we are a Constitutional Republic Issac .

Europe has 2000 years of history, I think they've seen it all and will be just fine. Americans telling anyone else 'how to do it' is like a snot-nosed 15 year old telling the adults they don't know what is going on.
The next time a head lopping lunatic blows up one of their 2000 year old cities I am sure they will heed your advice to the letter. There is a real problem over there and it is now global all must be involved pro actively looking for solutions.

Ever hear of Jack The Ripper? Ted Bundy, Timothy McVeigh, Eric Rudolph? There is a problem with humans in general, some of them have a brain blowout and they start killing their fellow humans. This isn't new it has been going on forever. If you believe in the bible all you need do is reference Cain and Able.

Conservatives run around like a chicken with it's head cutoff thinking the world is ending. The world isn't ending. There are small groups of young men who feel worthless and powerless and taking someone else's life makes them feel powerful. They are being dealt with but this problem will last a long time. Maybe decades.

Cons seem to be under the impression that these small groups can actually defeat any nation in the West or 'win'. They can't. They had no chance from the beginning. I know you are scared (which is exactly what they crave, your fear is what gives them power and impetus to continue), but fear cannot be what drives us. A determination to defeat them has to be what drives us. And in my opinion NATO should march into the middle east with 200,000 troops and eliminate as many of these scumbags as want to pick up a weapon, and then keep 50,000 troops there indefinitely just like we have to do in South Korea.

We'll see.
----------------------------------------------- and a group of Yanks kicked your azzez back across the Atlantic ocean but you may have forgotten that ehh Issac ??

We'll see.
----------------------------------------------- and a group of Yanks kicked your azzez back across the Atlantic oceak but you may have forgotten the ehh Issac ??
------------------------------------------------- and see how we Yanks save your azzez from the Nazis in ww2 . You and Tom would be speaking German if it wasn't for us Yanks Issac .

We'll see.
----------------------------------------------- and a group of Yanks kicked your azzez back across the Atlantic oceak but you may have forgotten the ehh Issac ??
------------------------------------------------- and see how we Yanks save your azzez from the Nazis in ww2 . You and Tom would be speaking German if it wasn't for us Yanks Issac .
They say you were giving it to their girlfriends and rotting their teeth with coke :eek:

We'll see.

half the country didn't like us even then,

we were 'overs'

Over paid
Over sexed
and
Over there

Anger as council officials say UK city is ‘too multicultural’ to celebrate St George’s Day

I havent seen one of these bogus non stories for ages. No anger,no quotes, no proof of any conspiracy. They will be banning christmas next,

It does raise an important issue though. The England flag has been appropriated by the extreme right wing groups. Decent people should reclaim it and celebrate the diversity of modern Britain.

Local governments employing heavy handed methods to have the flags removed. Using laws that were passed for other purposes to go after only those with ties to any right wing organisation, even just being a member of a social club. Harassment of individuals with made up rules or stop and inspect laws . Many methods used under the bad days of neo Marxist rule under Labour

And it is seen on many buildings now during international sporting events where England takes part, all because the people voted out the neo Marxists and went after their blood. Remember the taxi firm wanting to put the Union flag on its cars and the local council saying no as it could inflame ethnic sensitivities, only for the taxi firm boss claiming they were racist because he was a Pakistani. Or the Police stopping cars with union flag or England cross cushions on the parcel shelf claiming they were racist and blocking the drivers view. Only to turn a blind eye if the cushions were any other design. The best for last was when the chief constable of north Wales told his officers to stop and arrest every English car that was 1 mile over the speed limit even though guidelines allowed 10% plus 3 mph

They shouldnt be uncomfortable.
I agree, it gets a decent airing at sports fixtures but not much else. It needs to be reclaimed from the skinheads.
When you see the fuss the Irish make of St Patricks Day (a great Welshman) you can see that there is a big opportunity. Make it a public holiday and celebrate Jane Austen, Dickens, Turner, The Beatles, Dads Army and Eccles Cakes.

We can have Harlech Castle day to commemorate the defeat of the franco-welsh in 1409 as well.

And it is seen on many buildings now during international sporting events where England takes part, all because the people voted out the neo Marxists and went after their blood. Remember the taxi firm wanting to put the Union flag on its cars and the local council saying no as it could inflame ethnic sensitivities, only for the taxi firm boss claiming they were racist because he was a Pakistani. Or the Police stopping cars with union flag or England cross cushions on the parcel shelf claiming they were racist and blocking the drivers view. Only to turn a blind eye if the cushions were any other design. The best for last was when the chief constable of north Wales told his officers to stop and arrest every English car that was 1 mile over the speed limit even though guidelines allowed 10% plus 3 mph
This is another load of urban myth bollox. Please point out where the bastard chief constable of North Wales made that illegal decision.

This is another load of urban myth bollox. Please point out where the bastard chief constable of North Wales made that illegal decision.

Is that why it was headline news and why he admitted it ?

Forum List

Back