This will get them frothing.

Europe has 2000 years of history, I think they've seen it all and will be just fine. Americans telling anyone else 'how to do it' is like a snot-nosed 15 year old telling the adults they don't know what is going on.
True - American conservatives in particular.

Conservative media in the US has that whole cohort believing everyone that doesn't think exactly as they do is evil. Everyone.

Europe has 2000 years of history, I think they've seen it all and will be just fine. Americans telling anyone else 'how to do it' is like a snot-nosed 15 year old telling the adults they don't know what is going on.
The next time a head lopping lunatic blows up one of their 2000 year old cities I am sure they will heed your advice to the letter. There is a real problem over there and it is now global all must be involved pro actively looking for solutions.

You type your dreams to a message board? What city has 'blown up'? Drop the hyperbole and the never ending 'just wait' nonsense. You know what can happen anywhere on Earth at any time? Anything. And this has been the case since humans first learned to talk.
Just in case you forgot: November 2015 Paris attacks - "On the evening of Friday 13 November 2015, a series of coordinated terrorist attacks occurred in Paris" November 2015 Paris attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anger as council officials say UK city is ‘too multicultural’ to celebrate St George’s Day

I havent seen one of these bogus non stories for ages. No anger,no quotes, no proof of any conspiracy. They will be banning christmas next,

It does raise an important issue though. The England flag has been appropriated by the extreme right wing groups. Decent people should reclaim it and celebrate the diversity of modern Britain.

Bristol Council are missing an opportunity to bring people together.

The England flag has been appropriated by the extreme right wing groups

Right Wing groups are appropriating this flag?

th

Why that one?
Not just that one Will. That flag is the Union Flag and supposedly represents the Celtic nations as well as England. The real loons prefer the English flag which is a red cross on a white background.
The reason they prefer that is because they actually hate the Celts as well. The English,generally, dont do the patriotic thing and it has left the field clear for the Hitler lovers. There has been a resurgence over the past few years but many of us still associate that flag with neo nazi marches. Its a real tragedy because English people are ok and dont deserve these idiots.

Europe is circling the drain.
They deserve it

They are disgusting cowards. Who let's that hapen to their ancestral homeland and says NOTHING? I don't have any sympathy for white people at all.

It's stil a lot more white majority than America though, so you should mind your own homosexual twat.
-------------------------------------- same here , no sympathy for the euros and the English at all as they seem to have lost all sense of self preservation . ------------- only one comment , its not necessarily WHITE people as I comment on America . Americans of real worth come in ALL colors and All the colored Americans and Whites in America seem to have also lost all sense of self preservation . I feel bad for the coming generations in the USA Goose .

Anger as council officials say UK city is ‘too multicultural’ to celebrate St George’s Day

I havent seen one of these bogus non stories for ages. No anger,no quotes, no proof of any conspiracy. They will be banning christmas next,

It does raise an important issue though. The England flag has been appropriated by the extreme right wing groups. Decent people should reclaim it and celebrate the diversity of modern Britain.

th

Why that one?
Not just that one Will. That flag is the Union Flag and supposedly represents the Celtic nations as well as England. The real loons prefer the English flag which is a red cross on a white background.
The reason they prefer that is because they actually hate the Celts as well. The English,generally, dont do the patriotic thing and it has left the field clear for the Hitler lovers. There has been a resurgence over the past few years but many of us still associate that flag with neo nazi marches. Its a real tragedy because English people are ok and dont deserve these idiots.
This one?

th

Similar to the one the Red Cross uses?

Europe is circling the drain.
They deserve it

They are disgusting cowards. Who let's that hapen to their ancestral homeland and says NOTHING? I don't have any sympathy for white people at all.

It's stil a lot more white majority than America though, so you should mind your own homosexual twat.

You're all over the crazy map, asshole and getting very close to a ticket to ignore
YOU are the asshole, big fella. We've already discussed that, mate.

Fella, mate, lesbian, homosexual? I'm married with biological children....now who is the misguided, confused, lying asshole, asshole? Sit down and then pipe down, you look ridiculous. Idiot
and yet you partake in bi - group activities!!!
Is it ironic that someone who repeatedly questions the sexuality of people on here is so defensive when real questions are asked about her own habits.

They deserve it

You're all over the crazy map, asshole and getting very close to a ticket to ignore

Fella, mate, lesbian, homosexual? I'm married with biological children....now who is the misguided, confused, lying asshole, asshole? Sit down and then pipe down, you look ridiculous. Idiot
Is it ironic that someone who repeatedly questions the sexuality of people on here is so defensive when real questions are asked about her own habits.

Except I've stated over and over I am hetero and there is no doubt you fags suffer some sort of mental disorder. You really are one stupid son of a bitch

It is not an issue of celebrating diversity, it is a quest to keep up with how that diversity has taken over and robbed Europe of its identity.
Sorry, but have you ever been to Bristol ? The city was built on the proceeds of the slave trade. Today its a diverse and welcoming place. Which identity should they celebrate ?

th

Why that one?
--------------------------------- English should separate themselves from the Welsh , Scots , etc . Not that I think the English are better than the Celts , its just that the English are English and should recognize that fact Tom .

They deserve it

White nationalists are like baptist Christians. Good at pointing out others flaws but no good at penance for their own hedonist past (or present, as is the case with SIL).

Except I've stated over and over I am hetero and there is no doubt you fags suffer some sort of mental disorder. You really are one stupid son of a bitch
Stop trying to derail the thread by flamboyantly rubbing our noses in your confused sexuality.

Like you would know anything about decent ppl, Taint...

Stop trying to derail the thread by flamboyantly rubbing our noses in your confused sexuality.

I don't take direction from pee wee puffing degenerates such as you and I was responding to your own off topic comment directed at me, you stupid son of a bitch

th

Why that one?
--------------------------------- English should separate themselves from the Welsh , Scots , etc . Not that I think the English are better than the Celts , its just that the English are English and should recognize that fact Tom .
Speed the day. I think we would all get along much better. I have lived and worked on either side of the border my whole life and the truth of it is that people are pretty much the same everywhere. Working and middle class English folk are getting screwed over just as much as the Welsh.

They deserve it

she has been outed and yet pretends she isn't bi and a partaker in group activites

It is not an issue of celebrating diversity, it is a quest to keep up with how that diversity has taken over and robbed Europe of its identity.
Sorry, but have you ever been to Bristol ? The city was built on the proceeds of the slave trade. Today its a diverse and welcoming place. Which identity should they celebrate ?
The identity that has brought them to the point where things have become confused , at which point they go on from there where everyone is on the same page as to where they wish to take there collective direction.

4090-1461511838-d5febb8ce363aad529992b78b256dfc2.jpg

This is an example of flag abuse. As you can see they all have "England" printed on them. Presumably to remind them whose flag it is.

The identity that has brought them to the point where things have become confused , at which point they go on from there where everyone is on the same page as to where they wish to take there collective direction.
There is no confusion. Everyone wants a bigger house,a better job and opportunities for their kids. Its the same all over the world.

Forum List

Back