This will get them frothing.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Anger as council officials say UK city is ‘too multicultural’ to celebrate St George’s Day

I havent seen one of these bogus non stories for ages. No anger,no quotes, no proof of any conspiracy. They will be banning christmas next,

It does raise an important issue though. The England flag has been appropriated by the extreme right wing groups. Decent people should reclaim it and celebrate the diversity of modern Britain.

Bristol Council are missing an opportunity to bring people together.

Anger as council officials say UK city is ‘too multicultural’ to celebrate St George’s Day

I havent seen one of these bogus non stories for ages. No anger,no quotes, no proof of any conspiracy. They will be banning christmas next,

It does raise an important issue though. The England flag has been appropriated by the extreme right wing groups. Decent people should reclaim it and celebrate the diversity of modern Britain.

It is not an issue of celebrating diversity, it is a quest to keep up with how that diversity has taken over and robbed Europe of its identity.

Last edited:
Europe is circling the drain.
They deserve it

They are disgusting cowards. Who let's that hapen to their ancestral homeland and says NOTHING? I don't have any sympathy for white people at all.

It's stil a lot more white majority than America though, so you should mind your own homosexual twat.

They deserve it

They are disgusting cowards. Who let's that hapen to their ancestral homeland and says NOTHING? I don't have any sympathy for white people at all.

It's stil a lot more white majority than America though, so you should mind your own homosexual twat.

You're all over the crazy map, asshole and getting very close to a ticket to ignore

Europe has 2000 years of history, I think they've seen it all and will be just fine. Americans telling anyone else 'how to do it' is like a snot-nosed 15 year old telling the adults they don't know what is going on.

The England flag has been appropriated by the extreme right wing groups

Right Wing groups are appropriating this flag?

th

Why that one?

They deserve it

You're all over the crazy map, asshole and getting very close to a ticket to ignore
YOU are the asshole, big fella. We've already discussed that, mate.

The England flag has been appropriated by the extreme right wing groups

Right Wing groups are appropriating this flag?

th

Why that one?
Great meme in your sig.

Europe has 2000 years of history, I think they've seen it all and will be just fine. Americans telling anyone else 'how to do it' is like a snot-nosed 15 year old telling the adults they don't know what is going on.

Revolutionary War
WWI
WWII

We showed the 'adults' how it was done

They deserve it

Fella, mate, lesbian, homosexual? I'm married with biological children....now who is the misguided, confused, lying asshole, asshole? Sit down and then pipe down, you look ridiculous. Idiot

They deserve it

Fella, mate, lesbian, homosexual? I'm married with biological children....now who is the misguided, confused, lying asshole, asshole? Sit down and then pipe down, you look ridiculous. Idiot
and yet you partake in bi - group activities!!!

They deserve it

Like anyone believes you, faggot.

The next time a head lopping lunatic blows up one of their 2000 year old cities I am sure they will heed your advice to the letter. There is a real problem over there and it is now global all must be involved pro actively looking for solutions.

They deserve it

Like anyone believes you, faggot.

You don''t just ride the crazy train, you drive the mofo. Off to ignore you go ya fucking crazy loon.

They deserve it

and yet you partake in bi - group activities!!!
Which means men do stuff with each other too!:lmao:

The next time a head lopping lunatic blows up one of their 2000 year old cities I am sure they will heed your advice to the letter. There is a real problem over there and it is now global all must be involved pro actively looking for solutions.

You type your dreams to a message board? What city has 'blown up'? Drop the hyperbole and the never ending 'just wait' nonsense. You know what can happen anywhere on Earth at any time? Anything. And this has been the case since humans first learned to talk.

Forum List

Back