This Will Break Your Heart

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
R.I.P. Bourbon.

bourbon-collapse_1529719178883_90605499_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

9,000 barrels of aging bourbon crashed to the ground after collapse at distillery

Don't think I ever has bourbon. What's it taste like?

I only have those Malibu and pinapple things. They're gud.

The various whiskeys and whiskies all get their flavor from the oak casks they are aged in.

Pure booze is clear and colorless -- like moonshine.

The various whiskeys and whiskies all get their flavor from the oak casks they are aged in.

I've had moonshine. I think when I was around 9 or 10. My dad had a still up the holler. He used to give me little sips. I think when my molars were cutting. And he made home brew, too. Ha.

I'll have to try whiskey one of these days. I knew they stored it in barrels, but I didn;t know they got their flavor from them.

Learn something new every day.

I've had moonshine. I think when I was around 9 or 10. My dad had a still up the holler. He used to give me little sips. I think when my molars were cutting. And he made home brew, too. Ha.

I'll have to try whiskey one of these days. I knew they stored it in barrels, but I didn;t know they got their flavor from them.

Learn something new every day.

Crown Royal, Canadian Club, and Windsor Canadian are also whiskies... and of course you have Irish whiskies...

Forum List

Back