This what is wrong with the welfare system

just got my GF on medicare, WIK and food stamps.

I work over seas and make decent money doing radar work for NASA however, my GF wont let me pay for everything. In a way, I wish she would, I can afford it. On the other had, she does not want a man to pay for everything, so shes getting federal assistance.

Im really happy to see that our country is there for a pregnant female who does not make over 400$ a month. Makes me proud to be an American and to pay taxes.

Lowlife's like you that are happy to dump the responsibility of providing for your child onto the public are what is bringing this country to it's knees. Why don't you try being proud to be a man and take care of your family.

He's lying. None of that is true. He's saying all that to get a rise out of people's reactions.

Perhaps, but this scenario happens all too often. Currently half of all babies in this country are born out of wedlock and the majority on the taxpayer's
dime. Not because there isn't a father around, but because they'd rather let the public pick up the tab for the birth. I've seen numerous girl's that will live with the baby daddy while collecting government benefits.

You bet. Why should they pay for their children when the Govt has decided that we taxpayers will be footing the bill??

Will be interesting when the takers out there outnumber the producers.

You bet. Why should they pay for their children when the Govt has decided that we taxpayers will be footing the bill??

Will be interesting when the takers out there outnumber the producers.

And since so many don't pay for their children, they don't seem to value them much either. :mad:

Well this thread should have been called "What an idiotic leech Nole is"

I gave Obama plenty of cash during the campaign, would be happy to give more if it meant no more GOP.

For the life of me I can understand why anyone would want to take away these benefits. We are they most successful Nation in known history, we can take care of our own. like I said before, makes me proud to be an American.

Instead of giving money to Obama why not send it to your girlfriend and support you own damn child!

The welfare system needs to be reformed - it should be a crime to have children if you can't pay for them - that is premeditated negligence. Why do you think that we have all these gang problems? It's the dumb ass parents who are too fucking lazy to work. What kind of example is that to your kids?

just got my GF on medicare, WIK and food stamps.

I work over seas and make decent money doing radar work for NASA however, my GF wont let me pay for everything. In a way, I wish she would, I can afford it. On the other had, she does not want a man to pay for everything, so shes getting federal assistance.

Im really happy to see that our country is there for a pregnant female who does not make over 400$ a month. Makes me proud to be an American and to pay taxes.

Wait a minute, your girlfriend is pregnant with your child and she tells you not to help support her or the child? That instead of having the guy who knocked her up help pay for things, she would rather have the tax payers pay for it?

This is a joke right?

Oh, and of course, you support it and say, "To hell with the tax payers, take care of my responsibility".

This is the typical lefty mentality. "gimme gimme gimme, mine mine mine" take care of me because I'm entitled to it. Oh, I can help, I can take care of myself and support my responsibility, but why should I when my vote is bought and paid for?"

Damn people are really getting on my nerves.

Be a man and take care of your responsibility instead of being a leech.

If its not your kid, then find the guy who knocked her up and smack him around some and tell him to take responsibility.

Forum List

Back