This what is wrong with the welfare system

I gave Obama plenty of cash during the campaign, would be happy to give more if it meant no more GOP.

I'll give you money to throw yourself off a bridge. That would make me happy.

For the life of me I can understand why anyone would want to take away these benefits. We are they most successful Nation in known history, we can take care of our own. like I said before, makes me proud to be an American.

Actually, I think we both know you're making all of this up. :gay:

Michigan passed the law in 2010 that there's a 4 yr limit on it. We used to be the state EVERYONE wanted to come to because welfare was so easy to get. I'm sure that limit "depends" on the persons circumstances when the 4 yrs are up, they're not going to starve the children. I haven't tho how that's working out!

For the life of me I can understand why anyone would want to take away these benefits.

That's easy. Selfishness and greed.

And, a lack of empthy + a callous disregard for others.

hey bimbo,, the woman sitting in da chair saying she'd rather get a gubbmint check is showing a callous disregard for hard working tax paying Americans so blow it out yer ass. whydon'tchya?

I wonder why the video doesn't show white people that are on welfare.

I dont know why. But from the sounds of the guy doing the documentary , he sounds black as well

No, he doesn't. He did sound to me to have a slight Hispanic accent and considering the opening credits list three people responsible in making the video, one of who was named Robledo, that's my educated guess.

I saw plenty. I wonder why you always feel the need to lie.

Did you? I just skipped around, but sucksoffbears validated that there were no white welfare recipients interviewed on the tape.

So if you didn't watch the whole thing, why did you claim something as truth you couldn't possibly know?

I just did. There were no white welfare recipients interviewed. I'm sure you got a real kick out of that billboard advertising food stamp night with the black negro spanking the ass of another negro.

Jesus, you people are sicker than sick.

So she does not want one man paying for it, she wants MANY men and women paying for it? lol @ her for her logic

As my hun would say, "if we can spend trillions in Iraq and give billions to Israel and Egypt, why not use a little govt assistance.

I have to admit, shes got a good point.

Ladies and Gentlemen this is the very mindset that has systematically destroyed this country.

just got my GF on medicare, WIK and food stamps.

I work over seas and make decent money doing radar work for NASA however, my GF wont let me pay for everything. In a way, I wish she would, I can afford it. On the other had, she does not want a man to pay for everything, so shes getting federal assistance.

Im really happy to see that our country is there for a pregnant female who does not make over 400$ a month. Makes me proud to be an American and to pay taxes.

Wow!

So you knocked her up and she "doesn't want you to pay" so you can save your money while you make ALL THE REST OF US pay for her pregnancy?

Did you? I just skipped around, but sucksoffbears validated that there were no white welfare recipients interviewed on the tape.

So if you didn't watch the whole thing, why did you claim something as truth you couldn't possibly know?

I just did. There were no white welfare recipients interviewed. I'm sure you got a real kick out of that billboard advertising food stamp night with the black negro spanking the ass of another negro.

Oh, INTERVIEWED! :lol: They interviewed one whole person! Whoa! Look at all that racial bias! There were plenty of shots of welfare office with people waiting around with white people everywhere.

I'll tell you who's sick, you stupid bitch, people like you who are obsessed with race. There are no people in the mind of Ravi, there are only caucasians, negros, latinos, and orientals, huh? Did I miss anyone? Yeah, I'm sure you think of yourself as a real champion of rights and civil liberties because you're so sympathetic and understanding of the plight of "brown people" who clearly need to be pitied for being so inferior to us white folk, right? If you want to wretch up your lunch go look in the mirror because there is nothing more revolting then a person who can't ever look at somebody and actually see a human being without strategizing in your head how you can exploit their skin color.

You really are sad

Apparently not .. Since she has been milking the system for over 12 years. She has 4 kids probably by 4 different baby daddies who NONE provide for them

I just hope that the film maker gave a copy of the film to his nearest DFS unit. I turn in anyone I see committing fraud on welfare.

All I get is SSDI, I worked 35 years for that and am almost crippled, I would love to get back into my trade. Currently I am trying to get work at a job that will allow my disability. I hate not making a real living.

Oh, INTERVIEWED! :lol: They interviewed one whole person! Whoa! Look at all that racial bias! There were plenty of shots of welfare office with people waiting around with white people everywhere.

I'll tell you who's sick, you stupid bitch, people like you who are obsessed with race. There are no people in the mind of Ravi, there are only caucasians, negros, latinos, and orientals, huh? Did I miss anyone? Yeah, I'm sure you think of yourself as a real champion of rights and civil liberties because you're so sympathetic and understanding of the plight of "brown people" who clearly need to be pitied for being so inferior to us white folk, right? If you want to wretch up your lunch go look in the mirror because there is nothing more revolting then a person who can't ever look at somebody and actually see a human being without strategizing in your head how you can exploit their skin color.

You really are sad

:rolleyes:

You must have super powers. You can somehow tell that the portion of the video at the beginning is a welfare office and not the DMV or the IRS.

You are the awesomest!!! Always fooled by videos that appeal to emotion, excellent.

I work over seas and make decent money doing radar work for NASA however, my GF wont let me pay for everything. In a way, I wish she would, I can afford it. On the other had, she does not want a man to pay for everything, so shes getting federal assistance.

Im really happy to see that our country is there for a pregnant female who does not make over 400$ a month. Makes me proud to be an American and to pay taxes.

Lowlife's like you that are happy to dump the responsibility of providing for your child onto the public are what is bringing this country to it's knees. Why don't you try being proud to be a man and take care of your family.

:rolleyes:

You must have super powers. You can somehow tell that the portion of the video at the beginning is a welfare office and not the DMV or the IRS.

You must be equally gifted because you can somehow tell that the portion of the video at the beginning is not a welfare office and is instead the DMV or the IRS. :rolleyes: See how that works?

You are the awesomest!!!

That's not a word, but I know what you meant and I agree, I am pretty awesome, it seems. I am the only one, after all, who appeared to actually analyze the entire video from beginning to end which is why I knew what I was talking about and you didn't.

Always fooled by videos that appeal to emotion, excellent.

Agreed, that's something you need to work on. Perhaps you'll walk away from this experience with a lesson learned, but I'm not going to hold my breath on that one.

Lowlife's like you that are happy to dump the responsibility of providing for your child onto the public are what is bringing this country to it's knees. Why don't you try being proud to be a man and take care of your family.

He's lying. None of that is true. He's saying all that to get a rise out of people's reactions.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Dishonorable fuck... take care of your own responsibilities with your fiancee and on-the-way kid... it is FUCKING DISGUSTING that you take joy in her receiving handouts, and I would assume she does too...

People like this need to prosecuted... able people sucking off the system like leeches

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Forum List

Back