This week's LOSERS........

Of course, the main loser is our beloved demagogue......From Comey's and Roger's testimony to the failed "repeal and replace" mantra on HC insurance.....not to mention the "wiretapping" ruse and "the world is coming to an end" if we don't have a Muslim ban.

Next loser, we have Paul Ryan...The GOP ex-golden boy who wants to privatize everything as ordered by Ayn Rand; and we now see how popular his HC insurance plan is working out even with his own party, never mind how well that plan will work itself out in the Senate even if it were to stumble along in the House.

...and, next, we have the clueless Nunes, who STILL thinks that he is still a "page" for the Trumpster, running to him with false "revelations" just to get a pat on his sorry head from the orange clown.

Finally, we have Sean "Baghdad-Bob" Spicer who will sacrifice ANY reality (and any semblance of a reputation with the WH press corps) for the sake of pleasing his low-self-esteemed boss.

Any "honorable mentions"???

The guy who spends all week on a forum talking about how he needs more free stuff is the definite authority on who is and isn't a loser now?

Can't make this up.

Anyway, as someone who actually wins, I am going to declare president Donald J. Trump the winner of the week, at least I have some qualifications.

Anyway, as someone who actually wins, I am going to declare president Donald J. Trump the winner of the week

Very good.....Fuck reality....its overrated, anyway.....Correct? LOL

Forum List

Back