More liberal idiocy on display

Protest planned over jewelry store's controversial billboard

Illinois Preschool Hands Out Painful Lesson in Zero Tolerance to 4-Year-Old Boy

The level of sensitivity taking place in our nation is beyond ridiculous. It's like people on the left are just looking for shit to cry about.

The billboard would not make me buy from them. Quite the opposite actually. But it's not offensive to me. I just don't like being told to buy jewelry. In any event, I would not protest, but I can understand why the sign would invite others to protest.

The story about the preschooler is absolutely ridiculous. All they had to do was tell the parent and she would have taken care of it. Definitely, PC running wild.

It think it's a rather funny advertisement, but then again, I am made of sterner stuff.

It think it's a rather funny advertisement, but then again, I am made of sterner stuff.

This one for you:

73_new.jpg

What's so funny about it? I think it's a shitty billboard. It's not offensive to me, it just sucks. It's not clever, it's not funny, it's terrible marketing.

What's so funny about it? I think it's a shitty billboard. It's not offensive to me, it just sucks. It's not clever, it's not funny, it's terrible marketing.
Confirmed social justice warrior triggered

Bad advertising does trigger me, yes. Again, I'm not offended by the billboard, I just think it's bad advertising. (I do advertising. And this ad sucks.)

La

Bad advertising does trigger me, yes. Again, I'm not offended by the billboard, I just think it's bad advertising. (I do advertising. And this ad sucks.)
Lacking a sense of humor will do that to you

I am fond of flippant humor.

We are having a discussion about a jeweler that I bet most of us had no idea existed until about 20 minutes ago. The marketing may be glib, but it appears to have been successful.

I am fond of flippant humor.
I like all kinds but slapstick is my favorite. Barney Fife ftw!

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
And yet a couple of years ago a nearly naked actress (Use the Paris Hilton?) in a bikini leaning over a gas guzzling muscle care seductively eating a salt, fat, gluten laden, massive calorie, fast food hamburger (sex, wreck, and heart attack) was perfectly alright. All three, girl, car, and hamburger would kill you quicker than a 4 year old with an empty .22 shell casing would.

Typical selective moral outrage from the metro-sexual, new castrati, snowflake community.

We are having a discussion about a jeweler that I bet most of us had no idea existed until about 20 minutes ago. The marketing may be glib, but it appears to have been successful.

If someone is butthurt and feels they have to protest over that they need to reevaluate their life

Without a doubt. Once again leftist outrage will backfire. I'm guessing this jeweler will be selling a lot more "rocks" if the loonies keep pushing them.

I have come to the conclusion that liberalism is a form of mental disease. How else can one explain the liberal mind which is devoid of logic?

Perhaps the ones that are bothered by this ad expects others to teach their children morals , instead of taking what that sign says and talk to your own children..

I always loved driving my boys in the car, they couldn't escape so you had their attention when talking about something important..

New Topics

Forum List

Back