Nunes backs down from his assertion that Trump was monitored

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Moron

Intel Chair Devin Nunes backs down from assertion Trump was monitored

Bootlicker couldn't wait to run to Trump and the press

The chairman of the House intelligence committee has backed down from his dramatic assertion that Donald Trump and his aides were "monitored," by U.S. spies — a claim the Republicans have cited this week in fundraising emails.

Rep. Devin Nunes told reporters Friday he can't be sure whether conversations among Trump or his aides were captured in the surveillance that has become a source of controversy since Nunes made it public in two news conferences this week.

Last edited:
Make wild claims, let it sit, milk the rubes for 24 hours, then apologize.

Nunes is playing Trump's game, he needs to be removed.

Moron

The chairman of the House intelligence committee has backed down from his dramatic assertion that Donald Trump and his aides were "monitored," by U.S. spies — a claim the Republicans have cited this week in fundraising emails.

Rep. Devin Nunes told reporters Friday he can't be sure whether conversations among Trump or his aides were captured in the surveillance that has become a source of controversy since Nunes made it public in two news conferences this week.

Lol no he didn't. I watched his entire press conference he said Trump tower wasn't wire tapped he didn't say anything at all about surveillance and spying. That's quite clear that it DID happen.

Moron

Yeah, the pretentious little chipmunk is a real drama queen. We must remember that he spoke to Speaker Ryan before running to the White House. They are both worms.

Make wild claims, let it sit, milk the rubes for 24 hours, then apologize.

Nunes is playing Trump's game, he needs to be removed.

He has lost all credibility with the committee he chairs

He bypasses the committee charged with investigating this information.......Runs to the White House
Mr Trump...Mr Trump....Look what I brought you!

Then it all turns out to be fake

Moron

Lol no he didn't. I watched his entire press conference he said Trump tower wasn't wire tapped he didn't say anything at all about surveillance and spying. That's quite clear that it DID happen.

and WHAT did Trump say in his Tweet about Trump Tower?

Moron

Haven't been paying much attention have you? This was only explained about a week ago....not my job to inform you ignorant dopes of the happenings of the day.

King needs to replace Nunes as chair, and Nunes needs to empty the waste baskets.

Moron

Haven't been paying much attention have you? This was only explained about a week ago....not my job to inform you ignorant dopes of the happenings of the day.

Ducking the question

Trump made specific charges against Obama that made him a "bad (sick)" guy
He claimed Obama listened to his phone conversations....LIE
He claimed Obama tapped his lines in Trump Tower....LIE

Fake headline based on an opinion by someone named "Ali Vitali" of ABC news. (The name sounds more like a hair tonic) When you read the link it seems that Nunes didn't back down at all.

King needs to replace Nunes as chair, and Nunes needs to empty the waste baskets.

The guy has lost all credibility with the committee he chairs
He has shown he is not impartial
He has shown he is an agent of the President
He has shown he can't be trusted

Moron

Ducking the question

And as I said he has CLARIFIED why he put "wiretapping" in quotations....try following along jesus.

These republicans got the votes and the power but it's extremely evident they don't know how to govern.
Trump is so out of his element and unprepared to participate in the governmental process.
Makes me laugh when the Trump meme was, " we don't want a another politician in the White House."
And you didn't get one and now you see what a huge mistake it was.

Moron

FAKE NEWS! Here is a direct quote from the OP link:
"Nunes continued to refuse to say how he had learned about the surveillance, including whether his source was in the White House".
TOTAL LIE. Nunes has said repeatedly how foolish the claim is that he would get information from the WH and then go back and brief them on what they'd given him.

Moron

Ducking the question

And as I said he has CLARIFIED why he put "wiretapping" in quotations....try following along jesus.
He says wiretapping can be with wires or over the air

Obama monitored neither

He said Obama listened to his calls...... Never happened

Trump is a bad (sick) man who reminds me of McCarthy........Joe McCarthy not Melissa

Last edited:
Moron

He needs to be fired from that committee.

yeah he backed so much

that he has called for a special closed door meeting

with the fbi and nsa

--LOL

you leftards crack me up

--LOL

yeah he backed so much

that he has called for a special closed door meeting

with the fbi and nsa

--LOL

you leftards crack me up

--LOL

What does that have to do with his run to the President moment?

New Topics

Forum List

Back