This week's LOSERS........

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Of course, the main loser is our beloved demagogue......From Comey's and Roger's testimony to the failed "repeal and replace" mantra on HC insurance.....not to mention the "wiretapping" ruse and "the world is coming to an end" if we don't have a Muslim ban.

Next loser, we have Paul Ryan...The GOP ex-golden boy who wants to privatize everything as ordered by Ayn Rand; and we now see how popular his HC insurance plan is working out even with his own party, never mind how well that plan will work itself out in the Senate even if it were to stumble along in the House.

...and, next, we have the clueless Nunes, who STILL thinks that he is still a "page" for the Trumpster, running to him with false "revelations" just to get a pat on his sorry head from the orange clown.

Finally, we have Sean "Baghdad-Bob" Spicer who will sacrifice ANY reality (and any semblance of a reputation with the WH press corps) for the sake of pleasing his low-self-esteemed boss.

Any "honorable mentions"???

I'm still tryin' to wrap my head around this so called Muslim ban..........

What is it now, were the other 44 Muslim majority countries included in the ban? Do they now have to take a religion test before they're allowed access to this country? Did I miss the official announcement? :dunno:

• Banned

Glad to hear that your head can still wrap itself around something…..

Just ask ISIS’ recruiters how happy they are…heck, they should send a “thank you” note to Trump for his valuable help in recruiting.

As you’re “wrapping,” ask yourself how many of the 9-11 bastards were from a country that is NOT included in the Muslim ban?

Glad to hear that your head can still wrap itself around something…..

Just ask ISIS’ recruiters how happy they are…heck, they should send a “thank you” note to Trump for his valuable help in recruiting.

As you’re “wrapping,” ask yourself how many of the 9-11 bastards were from a country that is NOT included in the Muslim ban?
Nat, you're a far left nut job that parrots everything your ultra progressive masters put out as truth. This include parroting the ISIS recruiting mantra, like they wouldn't come up with any propaganda for recruitment on their own........
Hell I already know where the 9-11 hijackers came from, you honestly think that's new news and currently the immediate threat lies elsewhere. As for the travel ban it might stop a few but overall it will have little affect as the professional terrorists will just find ways around it so I already know it's a political feelgood move by Trump and the GOP.
My point which you're too partisan to understand is there is no "Muslim ban", a political bullet used by the left to attack the right, it's politics and you're swallowing it hook, line and sinker. :lol:

• Banned
My point which you're too partisan to understand is there is no "Muslim ban", a political bullet used by the left to attack the right, it's politics and you're swallowing it hook, line and sinker.

Tell you what.....when Trump also bans Swedish folks, then I will not call it a Muslim ban......Fair ?

My point which you're too partisan to understand is there is no "Muslim ban", a political bullet used by the left to attack the right, it's politics and you're swallowing it hook, line and sinker.

Tell you what.....when Trump also bans Swedish folks, then I will not call it a Muslim ban......Fair ?
You keep parroting that rhetoric, playing the politics game....... You do realize that not everyone arriving from those six countries are Muslim........ right? :lmao:
Tell ya what, when the Frumpanator decides to ban flights from all fifty Muslim countries and institutes an unconstitutional religion test aimed specifically at denying Muslims the right to enter this country then I'll call it a Muslim ban because in truth it would be an actual Muslim ban. :thup:

What is it now, were the other 44 Muslim majority countries included in the ban? Do they now have to take a religion test before they're allowed access to this country? Did I miss the official announcement? :dunno:

So, you have missed the correlation between Islam and terrorists? They aren't screaming, " JESUS CHRIST AKBAR".
Rap your head around the rape statistics of the countries that couldn't rap their heads around a ban. If Austria had a religion test before they allowed all those Muslims into their country, their wives and children wouldn't be violently raped to the tune of a 133% increase. They are telling us to ban ban ban or turn into them. Can you wrap your head around London yesterday?
Was that your little girl that was raped in Maryland?
If you idiots think it is a good idea to bring the hell that other countries are enduring, to my child's neighborhood, then you are responsible for any harm.

Tell me why it is so important to you to insist we bring to horror of Britain, Austria, Sweden, France, Germany, to a neighborhood near my daughter?

Swedes raping alot of folks worldwide? Then ban them too. If not, just ban the group responsible for the violent attacks on women. Or does that just make too much sense?

So, you have missed the correlation between Islam and terrorists? They aren't screaming, " JESUS CHRIST AKBAR".
Rap your head around the rape statistics of the countries that couldn't rap their heads around a ban. If Austria had a religion test before they allowed all those Muslims into their country, their wives and children wouldn't be violently raped to the tune of a 133% increase. They are telling us to ban ban ban or turn into them. Can you wrap your head around London yesterday?
Was that your little girl that was raped in Maryland?
If you idiots think it is a good idea to bring the hell that other countries are enduring, to my child's neighborhood, then you are responsible for any harm.

Tell me why it is so important to you to insist we bring to horror of Britain, Austria, Sweden, France, Germany, to a neighborhood near my daughter?
:eusa_eh: What? Where did that come from? Did you not read my post?

You keep parroting that rhetoric, playing the politics game....... You do realize that not everyone arriving from those six countries are Muslim........ right? :lmao:
Tell ya what, when the Frumpanator decides to ban flights from all fifty Muslim countries and institutes an unconstitutional religion test aimed specifically at denying Muslims the right to enter this country then I'll call it a Muslim ban because in truth it would be an actual Muslim ban. :thup:
If this is not a Muslim ban, why are christians from those countries allowed in the US

I'm totally against Trump banning Swedes...

top1.jpg

If this is not a Muslim ban, why are christians from those countries allowed in the US
Has the so called ban taken effect? Are Muslims all over the world banned from coming here? :dunno:

Has the so called ban taken effect? Are Muslims all over the world banned from coming here? :dunno:
Why hasn't the ban taken effect?

What ban?

What ban?
The one that applies to Muslims but not Christians

It's been stopped in the courts. Have you not been paying attention?
Besides, like I told nat, this so called "ban" is nothing more that a political feelgood move by Frump and the GOP to make their constituents happy and make it look like they're doing something to "protect" Americans here at home. In my humble but accurate opinion it will have little to no effect because it can be easily circumvented.

What ban?
The one that applies to Muslims but not Christians
You do know the difference between rhetoric and reality, right?

Loser= little girl raped in her own country
Winners= illegals that got their rocks off on someone's little girl.

And brummel, because Christians are NOT beheading, raping, killing people. And are indeed being targeted and killed by Muslims. So which of the two would you prefer to have move in next to your family?

Yesterday, documents surfaced showing that former Trump Campaign Chair Paul Manafort had received at least $750,000 in illegal payments from former Ukrainian President Victor Yanukovych, who is about to be tried for treason in absentia in Ukraine.

Today, Denis Voronenkov was shot to death in the streets of Kiev in broad daylight, just a few weeks after he said he would testify against Yanukovych and his cohorts — Manafort included.

Star Witness In Treason Trial Involving Trump's Campaign Chair Was Just Shot Dead

So We Find Out FBI Has Been Investigating Trump Since July

Trump impeachment watch thread:

Yesterday, documents surfaced showing that former Trump Campaign Chair Paul Manafort had received at least $750,000 in illegal payments from former Ukrainian President Victor Yanukovych, who is about to be tried for treason in absentia in Ukraine.

Today, Denis Voronenkov was shot to death in the streets of Kiev in broad daylight, just a few weeks after he said he would testify against Yanukovych and his cohorts — Manafort included.

Star Witness In Treason Trial Involving Trump's Campaign Chair Was Just Shot Dead

So We Find Out FBI Has Been Investigating Trump Since July

Trump impeachment watch thread:
What does this have to do with the subject at hand? :dunno:

Forum List

Back