This Video Of The Largest Breakage Of Ice From A Glacier Ever Filmed

That was worth sitting through the 30 second commercial.

But hardly "frightening".

You noticed that too. what isn't "frightening" to these GLOBULL warmers, we are all going to DIE die die die die die IF we don't let them rape us and throw a bunch of $$$$$$$ at it so they can stop it.
Now Staph, I don't think that you are in any danger.

We are all in danger of being raped by the federal government. Of course, your asshole is already accommodating for this treatment.
That was worth sitting through the 30 second commercial.

But hardly "frightening".

You noticed that too. what isn't "frightening" to these GLOBULL warmers, we are all going to DIE die die die die die IF we don't let them rape us and throw a bunch of $$$$$$$ at it so they can stop it.
Now Staph, I don't think that you are in any danger.

We are all in danger of being raped by the federal government. Of course, your asshole is already accommodating for this treatment.
Another silly flap yapper.

You haven't figured out how that quote thingy works, have you old fart?

Are they privy to a massive earth crust displacement shift that the rest of the world doesn't know about? If not the weather patterns will not comply with their pipe dreams..
ummm..... the maps merely show how the coastlines would be underwater given the continual melting of land ice. Please read the sourcing so I don't have to continually bring you denier-types "up to speed" :thup:

We learned last year that many of the effects of climate change are irreversible. Sea levels have been rising at a greater rate year after year, and the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change estimates they could rise by another meter or more by the end of this century.

As National Geographic showed us in 2013, sea levels would rise by 216 feet if all the land ice on the planet were to melt. This would dramatically reshape the continents and drown many of the world's major cities.

Read more: What Earth would look like if the ice melted - Business Insider

Are they privy to a massive earth crust displacement shift that the rest of the world doesn't know about? If not the weather patterns will not comply with their pipe dreams..
ummm..... the maps merely show how the coastlines would be underwater given the continual melting of land ice. Please read the sourcing so I don't have to continually bring you denier-types "up to speed" :thup:

We know what the maps show. Their purpose is to lead the gullible like you to believe that such a thing is actually possible. Of course, Antarctica will never melt until about 50 million years of continental drift move it farther North.

The video is just another example of Chicken Little shouting "the sky is falling!"

Last edited:

We learned last year that many of the effects of climate change are irreversible. Sea levels have been rising at a greater rate year after year, and the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change estimates they could rise by another meter or more by the end of this century.

As National Geographic showed us in 2013, sea levels would rise by 216 feet if all the land ice on the planet were to melt. This would dramatically reshape the continents and drown many of the world's major cities.

Another classic liberal head up ass failure... When is the crustal shift supposed to happen?

Another classic liberal head up ass failure... When is the crustal shift supposed to happen?
offtopicjules.jpg

iJLZ5t6.jpg

offtopicjules.jpg

iJLZ5t6.jpg
Another useless post by DOT.FAIL

Adults my ass.. Crybaby liberal whiners..

So tell me DOT.FAIL, where is your catastrophic melting that Al Gore promised us would be finished by 2008?

offtopicjules.jpg

iJLZ5t6.jpg

So tell me DOT.FAIL, where is your catastrophic melting that Al Gore promised us would be finished by 2008?
ad hom & deflection. Textbook denier retorts :thup: On ignore you go kiddo. Life is too short to waste on FAILTrolls such as yourself :bye1:

offtopicjules.jpg

iJLZ5t6.jpg

ad hom & deflection. Textbook denier retorts :thup: On ignore you go kiddo. Life is too short to waste on FAILTrolls such as yourself :bye1:

ROFL! Look at the scared little puppy running away with his tail between his legs!

BTW, turd, your previous post was nothing but an ad-hom. Apparently you need to put yourself on 'ignore.'

Forum List

Back