The White House Releases Shrinkflation Video On Superbowl Sunday

I swear that Trump is the only POTUS to not appear to age rapidly after serving. Here he is pictured yesterday...

Amazing considering what the Deep State put him through.

I really love to hear the leftist vermin crying about how President Trump is so seriously losing his cognitive facilities. They obviously have not watched him appear three nights in a row, speaking for at least an hour for each appearance, and rarely using the teleprompters.

But no, they want you to believe that they were right there on the stage and can prove that he's doddering!

Good Lord, they are so much fun!

And we still have nine months of this free entertainment coming! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

A show of hands, who is dumb enough to believe the BS Joe Biden is bloviating?
Instead of showing leadership, talking about initiatives to open up energy supply and domestic manufacturing, he releases a youtube video calling on companies to lower prices "NOW."

Corporations are responsible for inflation. Republicans are responsible for the border crisis. Ultra MAGA wants to destroy democracy by voting for their preferred candidate.

It borders on the absurd.

Instead of showing leadership, talking about initiatives to open up energy supply and domestic manufacturing, he releases a youtube video calling on companies to lower prices "NOW."

Corporations are responsible for inflation. Republicans are responsible for the border crisis. Ultra MAGA wants to destroy democracy by voting for their preferred candidate.

It borders on the absurd.

Lack of responsibility, it's why their kids fail

I tried to tell them two years ago he has dementia/Alzheimer's. Anyone that's dealt with it knows
Of my two wives, my first died due to Alzheimer's. She ended up pretty alone in bed after using her bed for a bathroom. Her then husband must have been annoyed since he abandoned her resulting in the cops arresting him for neglect.

circlejerk2.jpg

I'm not sure what's worse about the video.

1 he thinks Americans are so stupid that they will see this and just mindlessly say "yeah Biden is on our side. He told corporations to stop cheating us! 3 cheers for Joe!".

2 or he simply doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks and made this video and completely forgot about it.

It's a obvious publicity stunt and nothing more. There is no sincerity in it at all. 5 minutes after it aired it was forgotten, it won't be followed up on much if at all, and nothing will change. It was just a pandering, and vacuous video shit out and forgotten. I meant absolutely nothing.

Forum List

Back