This time its a 14 year old who shot his teacher

Since the nutters want teachers armed and ready to mow down students, how long before we hear of all-out gun battles between students and teachers?

It would certainly help the over all grade point averages because teachers wouldn't dare flunk a student for fear of getting blown away.

We are raising up a population of savages. Nothing more than predatory barbarians who believe they have a right to kill if they don't get their way.

Okay nutters, roll out your lame ass excuses.

How do you know the teacher was shot?

The article you linked to stated. " Blodgett did not say how Ritzer died or if the two knew each other.".

No gun was ever mentioned.

You're right. When I first posted this without a link, it was what I heard on the TV news. I believe they said it was a shooting death but now I'm not sure.

Apparently cause of death has not been announced.

My mistake.

Now seeing photos of the kid - damn, this is just so sad and senseless. Good looking kid, apparently terrific teacher. What a sad waste.

MA is a gun free state! It doesn't say how the teacher died. I suspect stabbing or beating to death.

How do you know the teacher was shot?

The article you linked to stated. " Blodgett did not say how Ritzer died or if the two knew each other.".

No gun was ever mentioned.

You're right. When I first posted this without a link, it was what I heard on the TV news. I believe they said it was a shooting death but now I'm not sure.

Apparently cause of death has not been announced.

My mistake.

Now seeing photos of the kid - damn, this is just so sad and senseless. Good looking kid, apparently terrific teacher. What a sad waste.

That's ok.

Typical liberal mistake. Regurgitating shit you've heard without checking the facts.

Excuses for what?

Too much liberality in various entertainment media (movies, television, print) allowing portrayals of extreme violence and psychotic behaviors, thereby setting a bad example for the kid and/or planting wrong ideas in his head?

Too much liberality in modern-day child-care standards which prevent parents and teachers from smacking the crap out of a kid when they misbehave badly or dangerously, thereby removing a time-honored, time-tested mode of discipline and learning which ultimately teaches the child that there are painful consequences for doing stupid or wrong things?

Too much liberality and permissiveness in society at-large, which raises bumper crops of psychotic whiney little bitches rather than men?

It is not the fault of Liberals, even though they contributed heavily to the environment in which such sick little bastards originate and are sustained.

It is the fault of genetics or spontaneous mental illness and environmental conditions, coupled with a gun-owner who apparently did not put sufficient safeguards into place on his own property, in which to prevent unauthorized or unintended access.

Shit happens.

In a nation of 330,000,000 souls, shit happens a lot, and given the nature of modern media, we hear about that shit more often than we used to.

No excuses required.

What is the ethnic background of the killer, and does he belong to a gang? Just curious.

Just curious, my aunt fanny.

The racist assholes will be happy to hear that he's a very attractive African American child.

Okay, bring on the haters.

Since the nutters want teachers armed and ready to mow down students, how long before we hear of all-out gun battles between students and teachers?

It would certainly help the over all grade point averages because teachers wouldn't dare flunk a student for fear of getting blown away.

You're such a vagina.

$pearls.jpg

What is the ethnic background of the killer, and does he belong to a gang? Just curious.

Just curious, my aunt fanny.

The racist assholes will be happy to hear that he's a very attractive African American child.

Okay, bring on the haters.

No racism here, but do you think he will be charged with a "hate crime?" After all, if it was a white killer and a black teacher, it likely would be considered a hate crime.:cool:

Forum List

Back