This stupid administration: I Don't Want To Hit The Children, But . . .

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
I see the administration is modeling the "I Don't Want To Hit The Children, You Make Me Hit The Children” chapter in the Abusive Spouses' Handbook. So the parents don't do what they say?

So they hit the children by taking them away from their parents and put them in kennel-like cages.

The stooges of the administration are terrifying children.

Oh, that will go well for the GOP this fall.

I see the administration is modeling the "I Don't Want To Hit The Children, You Make Me Hit The Children” chapter in the Abusive Spouses' Handbook. So the parents don't do what they say?
So they hit the children by taking them away from their parents and put them in kennel-like cages.

Amen, brother! I mean look at these pictures! What sort of inhuman, "punished with a baby" sick fucking sociopath would do this to - the chillun!!!

ap_181494684547471-e1527610062166.jpg

Oh, wait, this is from 2014 and were done bu Jake's Hero Barack.

Google please delete this from the Internet!

mob boss ;

I killa u family, starting witha u kids ifa u come to this country.

When an American citizen is arrested for a crime. He is separated from his family and put in jail. And many times the children are taken from the offender's home and put in the custody of Child Services.

So why should illegals who have committed a criminal act by sneaking across our border be treated any different? .... :dunno:

Another Fakey troll thread, just more pathetic than normal.

I think you owe soros his 50 cents back on this one bed wetter.

giphy.gif

Liberals try every day, multiple times a day in multiple ways to force some kind of sympathy for invaders and the child shields they carry with them.

It would seem that at some point even the most die hard libtard would understand. If families do not want to be separated from their children do not come here. If they are being separated from a child being used as a tool to get in they don't care anyway.

It is as if the retarded democrat brains have convinced themselves that if they post enough threads or polls they will get a different response.

• Banned
Paul Ryan opposes separating immigrant children from parents | The ...
Ryan opposes Trump policy of separating immigrant children from parents day ago ... Ryan said a draft of a compromise immigration bill that circulated on Capitol Hill ... House bills on Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C. on May 24, 2018. ... “We don't want kids to be separated from their parents,” Ryan, R-Wis., told reporters. ... crosses into the United States illegally will face criminal prosecution.
Paul Ryan is a retarded RINO .... :cuckoo:

And Lying Trump is now blaming it on Democrats and Jesus.

I'm surprised he hasn't thrown the Jews in there.

CNN fake news , those pictures are from the Obama era, and a staged event in Texas. .Democrats are the biggest problem in this Country.

Obama administration officials are rushing to explain photos from 2014 that went viral this weekend showing locked-up immigrant children.

Amen, brother! I mean look at these pictures! What sort of inhuman, "punished with a baby" sick fucking sociopath would do this to - the chillun!!!

Weird, I don't remember this level of outrage back then.

Ryan opposes Trump policy of separating immigrant children from parents day ago ... Ryan said a draft of a compromise immigration bill that circulated on Capitol Hill ... House bills on Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C. on May 24, 2018. ... “We don't want kids to be separated from their parents,” Ryan, R-Wis., told reporters. ... crosses into the United States illegally will face criminal prosecution.
As an outsider Jake what do you have to say about the human race?

And Lying Trump is now blaming it on Democrats and Jesus.

I'm surprised he hasn't thrown the Jews in there.

God told 43 to strike out against Saddam - it makes sense for Sessions to use God, the bible thumpers eat that bs up !

FDR was gettin' his groove on putting the japs in internment camps. The recurring lib theme continues.

Paul Ryan is telling the far right and alt right to back off: and is indicating that the kids being separated from the parents is neo-fascist, subhuman behavior by the administration.

FDR was gettin' his groove on putting the japs in internment camps. The recurring lib theme continues.
The conservatives forced FDR into it, particularly the politicians and the generals. This was a recurring conservative theme. American conservatives have always hated the outside groups.

Okay crazy You still don't get the fact that this all started under the Obama administration.

These people are not citizens so they do not have a right to be here… And they have no constitutional rights

The conservatives forced FDR into it, particularly the politicians and the generals. This was a recurring conservative theme. American conservatives have always hated the outside groups.
Lol
Says a fucked up Atheist...

Forum List

Back