All the crazy shit that Democrats stand for these days. Am I missing something?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Illegal wetbacks
Men in dresses shitting next to little girls
Pole puffers and carpet munchers
Gender ‘choice’
Legalization of narcotics to perpetuate the growth of filth at the bottom
More free shit
Lawlessness
Criminality
Immorality
Indecency
Fiscal penalties for our best, most productive

Am I making any of this up? Gee, that’s so weird...America’s Best elected a Republican.
Who would have thought.

Illegal wetbacks
Gender ‘choice’
More free shit
Lawlessness
Criminality
Immorality
Indecency

Am I making any of this up? Gee, that’s so weird...America’s Best elected a Republican.
Who would have thought.

Nope, you've hit all the talking points of a biddable bigot. You didn't miss a one. You even covered the Trump crime family, in the last five bullet points.

I am only interested in the free shit what is it they are giving away?
You must work for a living if you don't know.

Quit work, and live in leftist paradise. They'll have your back, and do it with someone else's money. What a system that is eh.

The charities need to take back over taking care of the poor once again in this nation, and the government needs to get out of the situation big time. It's become a political hammer for the left, and they love it even though they know it's wrong to use it in the way that they do.

Illegal wetbacks
Gender ‘choice’
More free shit
Lawlessness
Criminality
Immorality
Indecency

Who would have thought.

I think you got the essence of it covered. But we should not forget the new MS-13 spokesperson. The apologism for Islam... and I suppose even more free shit (never can have enough, right?).

Quit work, and live in leftist paradise. They'll have your back, and do it with someone else's money. What a system that is eh.

The charities need to take back over taking care of the poor once again in this nation, and the government needs to get out of the situation big time. It's become a political hammer for the left, and they love it even though they know it's wrong to use it in the way that they do.

Tell the Trump crime family to stop using their charity as a personal checking account!

Illegal wetbacks
Gender ‘choice’
More free shit
Lawlessness
Criminality
Immorality
Indecency

Who would have thought.

Nope, you've hit all the talking points of a biddable bigot. You didn't miss a one. You even covered the Trump crime family, in the last five bullet points.
Lol
Says a Clinton supporter

Tell the Trump crime family to stop using their charity as a personal checking account!

They're not.

They're not.

Time will tell:

June 14, 2018

"The New York State attorney general’s office filed a scathingly worded lawsuit on Thursday taking aim at the Donald J. Trump Foundation, accusing the charity and the Trump family of sweeping violations of campaign finance laws, self-dealing and illegal coordination with the presidential campaign".

New York Attorney General Sues Trump Foundation After 2-Year Investigation

Since the Trump supporters will post something negative about the Clinton Foundation, herein is a rating worth reading for those who might believe their lies:

Charity Navigator - Rating for The Clinton Foundation

They're not.

Time will tell:

June 14, 2018

"The New York State attorney general’s office filed a scathingly worded lawsuit on Thursday taking aim at the Donald J. Trump Foundation, accusing the charity and the Trump family of sweeping violations of campaign finance laws, self-dealing and illegal coordination with the presidential campaign".

Since the Trump supporters will post something negative about the Clinton Foundation, herein is a rating worth reading for those who might believe their lies:

The Clintons wrote the book on illegal behavior... Shit for brains

They're not.

Time will tell:

June 14, 2018

Same old shit.

"Any day now." :auiqs.jpg:

Illegal wetbacks
Gender ‘choice’
More free shit
Lawlessness
Criminality
Immorality
Indecency

Who would have thought.

"Who would have thought"

Apparently not you. Every thing you put on your list is in your life. Get over it. Especially yourself.

Illegal wetbacks
Gender ‘choice’
More free shit
Lawlessness
Criminality
Immorality
Indecency

Who would have thought.
I really don't know what you have out in Cali Broke one, but they sure don't impress me as the old world Dems i knew

~S~

And yet you were good with the Clintons. Hypocrisy just kills your credibility on anything

They're not.

Time will tell:

June 14, 2018

Do you always need to sign off your posts with your nom de plume? It is obvious by your posts - all of them - that you have shit for brains, so why bother signing off?

I'd suggest you didn't read the links, because you are willfully ignorant. Sadly for you, there is nothing willful about your lack of knowledge or understanding.

Illegal wetbacks
Gender ‘choice’
More free shit
Lawlessness
Criminality
Immorality
Indecency

Who would have thought.

"Who would have thought"

Apparently not you. Every thing you put on your list is in your life. Get over it. Especially yourself.

Can you translate that to English? I don't speak gibberish

They're not.

Time will tell:

June 14, 2018

Do you always need to sign off your posts with your nom de plume? It is obvious by your posts - all of them - that you have shit for brains, so why bother signing off?

I'd suggest you didn't read the links, because you are willfully ignorant. Sadly for you, there is nothing willful about your lack of knowledge or understanding.
Says just another control freak

They're not.

Time will tell:

June 14, 2018

Do you know what a nom de plume is? That doesn't make sense

They're not.

Time will tell:

June 14, 2018

Do you know what a nom de plume is? That doesn't make sense
He does in all 57 states and under sniper fire…

Forum List

Back