This Story Confirms That There Is Racism Toward The Black Man

It's not blacks it's GHETTO BLACKS

which is a polite term for niggah

That's what I'm saying, how will this ever get solved or be any better when half the country won't even acknowledge that it IS a problem. I mean you're talking about a demographic that probably makes up 1/3 of all blacks who themselves are only 13% of the general population, committing HALF the crime in this country.

It's time to wake up and start telling people who scream racism when you point out facts to shut the fuck up while the adults try to fix things.

It doesn't matter to me because i know like myself there are lots of normal hard working black men who are not criminals

Of course there are, just as is there is white worthless , criminal scum out there.

But that isn't what we're talking about , we're discussing the fact that blacks are less likely to succeed and more likely to be criminals. 13% of the population committing 50% of the crimes is a serious indicator.

Now , those idiots who say being black is the reason can't get around the fact that if that were true damn near every black would be a criminal. So that reason is out. But neither can you get around the fact that something about blacks leads them to be MORE predisposed to crime.

But, I say again, we can't even begin to address they whys as long as a majority of people refuse to admit that the FBI stats mean SOMETHING

Black Ghetto Men are more likely to be criminals .

I agree with what you are trying to say, but the black ghetto man is but a subset of the black man, or are you suggesting they are their own race?

What black criminals do anywhere in this country has nothing to do with how I live my life.

The black guy did it

Typical of the brainless RW.

Never mind the Constitution or "innocent until proven guilty".

That's for white folks.

Blacks are guilty. Doesn't matter if they were three states away, they did it. Hang 'em high.

It's not blacks it's GHETTO BLACKS

That's what I'm saying, how will this ever get solved or be any better when half the country won't even acknowledge that it IS a problem. I mean you're talking about a demographic that probably makes up 1/3 of all blacks who themselves are only 13% of the general population, committing HALF the crime in this country.

It's time to wake up and start telling people who scream racism when you point out facts to shut the fuck up while the adults try to fix things.

It doesn't matter to me because i know like myself there are lots of normal hard working black men who are not criminals

Of course there are, just as is there is white worthless , criminal scum out there.

But that isn't what we're talking about , we're discussing the fact that blacks are less likely to succeed and more likely to be criminals. 13% of the population committing 50% of the crimes is a serious indicator.

Now , those idiots who say being black is the reason can't get around the fact that if that were true damn near every black would be a criminal. So that reason is out. But neither can you get around the fact that something about blacks leads them to be MORE predisposed to crime.

But, I say again, we can't even begin to address they whys as long as a majority of people refuse to admit that the FBI stats mean SOMETHING

I agree with what you are trying to say, but the black ghetto man is but a subset of the black man, or are you suggesting they are their own race?

YOU are of a sub-race.

You're the slime who want to keep blacks down while lying to raise whites up.

Put on a sheet so we can tell you from normal people and get rid of you.

Why don't we just kill off racist white slime? We'd all be better off without them.

YOU are of a sub-race.

You're the slime who want to keep blacks down while lying to raise whites up.

Put on a sheet so we can tell you from normal people and get rid of you.

Why don't we just kill off racist white slime? We'd all be better off without them.

What lies have I told?

By the way, why do you want to only kill WHITE racists?

BTW also, grow up talking about killing people.

It's been on the news. It was 2 black men. I think they were working together to rape her, and it wouldn't be the first time this exact same scenario has played out all over the world. This is what they do.

We are probably going to find out the white girl went with the Black guys willingly if they are even involved.

It's been on the news. It was 2 black men. I think they were working together to rape her, and it wouldn't be the first time this exact same scenario has played out all over the world. This is what they do.

We are probably going to find out the white girl went with the Black guys willingly if they are even involved.
And if we find out she went with them willingly, and they ended up killing her, it was her own fault?

And if we find out she went with them willingly, and they ended up killing her, it was her own fault?

Indeed, given the statistics, any woman who would willingly do ANYTHING with a black male is just begging to become a victim.

Indeed, given the statistics, any woman who would willingly do ANYTHING with a black male is just begging to become a victim.

Now why the hell would you say something so damm silly?

You must be one of those monkeys that think women that get raped asked for it because they had on a sexy dress. No wonder you cant find a woman.

Lots of white women seem to happily seek out being victims if thats your logic. Not only do they like being victimized once they keep coming back for more. I wonder what that says about white men?

Now why the hell would you say something so damm silly?

Because he is feral chimp. All of these white racists on this board are. The ones that try to pretend they are not always leave clues. All you have to do is make them angry and they show their true colors. :laugh:

Last edited:

You must be one of those monkeys that think women that get raped asked for it because they had on a sexy dress. No wonder you cant find a woman.
You really need a white person to read these posts for you so you can understand what they're saying since plain English is apparently too difficult for you to understand.

You really need a white person to read these posts for you so you can understand what they're saying since plain English is apparently too difficult for you to understand.

You really need a Black person to show you how to stop growing strawmen. I am glad I was able to make you feel the error of your ways.

You really need a Black person to show you how to stop growing strawmen. I am glad I was able to make you feel the error of your ways.
Your stupidity is profound.

Your strawman was the most profound example of stupidity I have seen in a while. Thats saying a lot coming from you. You are constantly typing dumb things.

asclepias said:

s.j. said:

smarterthantheaveragebear said:

:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

Your strawman was the most profound example of stupidity I have seen in a while. Thats saying a lot coming from you. You are constantly typing dumb things.
Your profound stupidity grows with each asinine comment you post. Keep it up, I like being entertained by poo flinging porch monkeys.

Your profound stupidity grows with each asinine comment you post. Keep it up, I like being entertained by poo flinging porch monkeys.

All you have to do is bring out a full length mirror to be entertained. You play in your poo all the time. If you dont shave your body fur you should be ok.with the monkey part.

All you have to do is bring out a full length mirror to be entertained. You play in your poo all the time. If you dont shave your body fur you should be ok.with the monkey part.
Thank you for confirming. Damn, you're easy. :rofl:

I heard about this story this morning on the Today Show. The white girl has been missing for 3 days and a white guy was seen on camera following her. when the law questioned the white guy he tells them he said a black man grab her around the waist. So now the police are looking for a bald headed black man in Virgina who was NOT on camera like the white man. LOL How they know the white guy is not lying?

Police ID man who left bar with missing U.Va. student

Ok now let's make this a sexist story.

All these suspects are men.

Forum List

Back