This Story Confirms That There Is Racism Toward The Black Man

My understanding is the guy in the video went straight to law enforcement as a witness before the video was released to the public.
Yes, he could be lying..but they have him.
They cannot ignore his account, so they are attempting to follow up on it.
The only folks who see racism in this are the people who seem to see racism everywhere. Chip, meet shoulder.
As intriguing as this story is, It does bring back reflections of the Charles Stuart incident where he murdered his wife and stoked the fires of racism across the nation by claiming a Black man did it.
But if that false indictment of Black males wasn’t enough, Susan Smith drove the indictment home when she said a Black man had jumped into her car and drove off with her two pre-adolescent boys. It sounded like something Blacks would do right? WRONG… she had murdered her own children by intentionally driving her car into a lake and letting them drown!
How many times has that scenario been repeated? One can only guess. However, we do know that false accusations of rape by White women against Black men were instrumental in the utter destruction by enraged White men of two prosperous Black towns in the early 20th Century.
Pondering the invidious tradition that still haunts us, the op is on point

I don't understand your points. The suspect was on video, and was IDed by those in the bar as being with her, to try and make this a Susan Smith or Stuart incident seems to be reaching very far.

I think what he saying is that the history of whites rushing to punish Black men over transgressing on the virtue of the white woman in this country makes the OP valid at the time of its writing.

The cops are always the hardest on the last person to see the disappeared alive. I don't know if it is a case of black men/white women though.

I really don't see rushing here either TBH. To me one needs to take in the entire case of the missing women from the same place. They have been looking for a man since 2009 who terribly resembles the guy who is a POI in this case. Can I see the cops hot on his tail given that info and the fact he was the last man with her. Yes.

With that said, I get what you are saying, I just don't see it being a point of contention in this case.

My understanding is the guy in the video went straight to law enforcement as a witness before the video was released to the public.
The only folks who see racism in this are the people who seem to see racism everywhere. Chip, meet shoulder.
As intriguing as this story is, It does bring back reflections of the Charles Stuart incident where he murdered his wife and stoked the fires of racism across the nation by claiming a Black man did it.
But if that false indictment of Black males wasn’t enough, Susan Smith drove the indictment home when she said a Black man had jumped into her car and drove off with her two pre-adolescent boys. It sounded like something Blacks would do right? WRONG… she had murdered her own children by intentionally driving her car into a lake and letting them drown!
How many times has that scenario been repeated? One can only guess. However, we do know that false accusations of rape by White women against Black men were instrumental in the utter destruction by enraged White men of two prosperous Black towns in the early 20th Century.

I don't understand your points. The suspect was on video, and was IDed by those in the bar as being with her, to try and make this a Susan Smith or Stuart incident seems to be reaching very far.

It seems that you and I posted simultaneously. I wasn't privy to that latest information until now and neither was anyone else. In the context of what I knew t the time, my post still has some merit until the suspect is caught and allowed to tell his side of the story!

It seems that you and I posted simultaneously. I wasn't privy to that latest information until now and neither was anyone else. In the context of what I knew t the time, my post still has some merit until the suspect is caught and allowed to tell his side of the story!

I had posted the links to his being on video with her earlier, also posted links to those in the bar stating he was the last person with her in the bar. AND I posted the composite sketch of the man wanted since 2009 in the disappearance of Harrington - who disappeared in the same area which highly resemble the guy wanted now.

Maybe , just maybe if the black man would start going to school, and working, and staying out of prison, just maybe people would stop treating the black man like a piece of shit? I mean just a thought.

I mean you don't see near the fear and dislike of black women as you do of black men do you? Why not? Same skin color? Oh that's right, because black women aren't out breaking the law 6 times more often than white women.

Maybe , just maybe if the black man would start going to school, and working, and staying out of prison, just maybe people would stop treating the black man like a piece of shit? I mean just a thought.

I mean you don't see near the fear and dislike of black women as you do of black men do you? Why not? Same skin color? Oh that's right, because black women aren't out breaking the law 6 times more often than white women.

Too bad you are wrong. I went to school, worked, and never went to prison. Good thing I didnt do it to prove anything to whtie people or I would have been sorely disappointed because guess what? It makes no difference. If you are cave chimp you don't have mental ability to distinguish between a group and an individual and there is nothing a Black man can do to extinguish that primal fear present in a lot of white men.

Too bad you are wrong. I went to school, worked, and never went to prison. Good thing I didnt do it to prove anything to whtie people or I would have been sorely disappointed because guess what? It makes no difference. If you are cave chimp you don't have mental ability to distinguish between a group and an individual and there is nothing a Black man can do to extinguish that primal fear present in a lot of white men.

The next man I fear, will be the first.

That being said, where did I say I personally didn't distinguish the individual from the group?

That being said, where did I say I personally didn't distinguish the individual from the group?
Yeah right. The fear you display is a gut level reaction to your inadequacies. In other words you talk a good game but your words speak for themselves.

The moment you said "the Black man" as a group you told me you didnt have the ability to distinguish and furthermore you assigned your own inability to distinguish to your fellow white men. Then you went on to say you didnt fear and dislike black women so that lets me know its really about your insecurities in the bedroom and your feelings of bitterness at the wild abandon white women pursue Black men. Its ok. I am not going to pretend I understand but you need to evolve and get over it.

Yeah right. The fear you display is a gut level reaction to your inadequacies. In other words you talk a good game but your words speak for themselves.

The moment you said "the Black man" as a group you told me you didnt have the ability to distinguish and furthermore you assigned your own inability to distinguish to your fellow white men. Then you went on to say you didnt fear and dislike black women so that lets me know its really about your insecurities in the bedroom and your feelings of bitterness at the wild abandon white women pursue Black men. Its ok. I am not going to pretend I understand but you need to evolve and get over it.

When I say "the black man" I am talking about a statistical group, not ALL black men,

Idiot.

When I say "the black man" I am talking about a statistical group, not ALL black men,

Idiot.
If thats what you meant you would have written that. You cant really believe anyone is gullible enough to actually believe that can you? Practically everyone knows you are lying.

Idiot.
If thats what you meant you would have written that. You cant really believe anyone is gullible enough to actually believe that can you? Practically everyone knows you are lying.

I don't lie. It's not my fault you are either illiterate or too dishonest to have an actual discourse with. I'm done with your tomfoolery.

Idiot.

I don't lie. It's not my fault you are either illiterate or too dishonest to have an actual discourse with. I'm done with your tomfoolery.
Thats what all liars say. What makes you think I would believe you after catching you in your own words?

Blacks like Asclepias think it's important to be scary, it comes from the millions of years of jungle mentality

Blacks murder twice as many whites every year. This is 10 times per capita....
Blacks cause half of all murders in this country

Your sources, please, and they'd better be good ones.

GIYLF

I have no idea what you're trying to say here. #YOLO

of course not-it doesn't comport with the left wing matra

GIYLF means

GOOGLE IT YOURSELF LAZY FUCK:biggrin:

Still not getting it.

Perhaps if you included more images of President Obama in your post.

I heard about this story this morning on the Today Show. The white girl has been missing for 3 days and a white guy was seen on camera following her. when the law questioned the white guy he tells them he said a black man grab her around the waist. So now the police are looking for a bald headed black man in Virgina who was NOT on camera like the white man. LOL How they know the white guy is not lying?

Police ID man who left bar with missing U.Va. student

Sheesh.

He ( the black man you mention) was seen in the bar with her by many witnesses AND on video following her.

Hannah Graham Missing Jesse Matthew arrest warrant issued WTVR.com

Police ID man who left bar with missing U.Va. student

I like how you left out the FACT about the other two girls missing from the same area and the suspect in the case of Morgan Harrington's disappearance is similar to that of Jesse Matthew, now wanted for questioning.

Blink On Crime -

Morgan Harrington suspect sketch ( also wanted for 2005 rape and is believed to be a dangerous serial rapist:

FairfaxAgeProgress1.gif

Jesse Matthew POI latest girl missing Hannah Graham:

images
images

Even if the guys are not the same, the guy right above this sentence, the one you say was not on video with the latest missing girl WAS SEEN on video with her.

Quoting my own post here:

OP: Look, I was right, it was the SAME GUY!!!!!!!! I KNEW those pictures were too similar to not be the same man! This should solve THREE murders. Remember to take everything into account before screaming racism.

Suspect in Hannah Graham Disappearance Tied to 2009 Murder, Police Say

Suspect in Hannah Graham Disappearance Tied to 2009 Murder Police Say - ABC News

Blacks murder twice as many whites every year. This is 10 times per capita....
Blacks cause half of all murders in this country

Good luck sustaining a first world country going easy on these people.

white was on camera following her and they looking for a black man. Im done

You done proving that you are a racist moron.

Forum List

Back