This Should Raise A Red Flag

welly welly welly well......

Homeland Security to take charge of elections.....? :laugh:

Really now.....really?

America is not that stupid , you Homeland Security.

(we hope :biggrin:)

Really now.....really?

This is a false flag operation by the Democratic Party to seize control over our election process.

Trump is besties with Putin. I wouldn't be surprised if Putin is planning on having his people hack the election system so Trump wins.
Why would Putin hack a state that SUPPORTS Trump idiot? Its a liberal hack of a conservative state.

Because Putin is a bigot like Trump so they relate on a level and Putin knows electing Trump would cause irreversible damage to America.
Clinton is a bigot, too. She also has a political history of failure, whereas Trump doesn't. Try another reason/s?

Trump doesn't have a history at all because he doesn't have any political experience which makes him even scarier. At least with Hilary we know what we're getting.
That's like saying women should marry the man who beats her. After all, she already knows he will beat her.

Really now.....really?

This is a false flag operation by the Democratic Party to seize control over our election process.

Absolutely.

Yes, it is
And guess which party will win every future election.

Really now.....really?

Absolutely.

Yes, it is
True. If democrats win this election we will have 50 million migrants here in the next four years. The nation will effectively be over.

Really now.....really?

Absolutely.

Yes, it is

Well.....it's not going to be that easy.

Really now.....really?

Absolutely.

Yes, it is
True. If democrats win this election we will have 50 million migrants here in the next four years. The nation will effectively be over.
They wouldn't even need the migrants if the Democratic Party controlled the election process.

I sure hope the libtards know that...

upload_2016-8-30_23-19-0.png

Wikileaks exposed the DNC emails on how to defeat Bernie Sanders. That forced Wasserman Schultz to step down.

I don't know what else Assange has up his sleeves. Maybe something, maybe nothing. Maybe US intelligence isn't sure either. One way to prepare for damage control would be to whip up some good old Cold War propaganda and say that Assange is working for Russia.

That's a lot of maybes tho

This doesn't pass the smell test. FBI alleging Russian hackers are targeting our election system.

FBI warns states, says foreign hackers targeted election systems | Fox News

The Democrats must know something they're not telling us. Most likely that Trump is leading in their internal polling (the ones they do that we don't get to see). Likely they're laying the groundwork to declare the election null and void if Hillary loses. I smell a rat.

You mean one of these?

31zlGxygGtL._SX522_.jpg

This doesn't pass the smell test. FBI alleging Russian hackers are targeting our election system.

The Democrats must know something they're not telling us. Most likely that Trump is leading in their internal polling (the ones they do that we don't get to see). Likely they're laying the groundwork to declare the election null and void if Hillary loses. I smell a rat.

You mean one of these?

31zlGxygGtL._SX522_.jpg
Yes.

I smell a paranoid tard named S.J.

Nice hairdo, sissybro. Did somebody stick a tazer up your ass or something? :lol:

Last edited:

Nice hairdo, sissybro. Did somebody stick a tazer up your ass or something? :lol:

I'm Asian. We can't control what our hair does. Don't be racist bro

I'm Asian. We can't control what our hair does. Don't be racist bro
Why can't you?

Forum List

Back