This Should Raise A Red Flag

S.J.

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2012
So. Cal.
This doesn't pass the smell test. FBI alleging Russian hackers are targeting our election system.

FBI warns states, says foreign hackers targeted election systems | Fox News

The Democrats must know something they're not telling us. Most likely that Trump is leading in their internal polling (the ones they do that we don't get to see). Likely they're laying the groundwork to declare the election null and void if Hillary loses. I smell a rat.

Trump is besties with Putin. I wouldn't be surprised if Putin is planning on having his people hack the election system so Trump wins.

Trump is besties with Putin. I wouldn't be surprised if Putin is planning on having his people hack the election system so Trump wins.
Why would Putin hack a state that SUPPORTS Trump idiot? Its a liberal hack of a conservative state.

Because Putin is a bigot like Trump so they relate on a level and Putin knows electing Trump would cause irreversible damage to America.

Why would Putin hack a state that SUPPORTS Trump idiot? Its a liberal hack of a conservative state.

Because Putin is a bigot like Trump so they relate on a level and Putin knows electing Trump would cause irreversible damage to America.
Clinton is a bigot, too. She also has a political history of failure, whereas Trump doesn't. Try another reason/s?

Welp, I'm fresh outta red flags but I do have slew of other colored flags I can raise. Speaking of a smell test....... I think the OP needs a diaper change.

coolstorypawn.jpg

Clinton is a bigot, too. She also has a political history of failure, whereas Trump doesn't. Try another reason/s?

Trump doesn't have a history at all because he doesn't have any political experience which makes him even scarier. At least with Hilary we know what we're getting.

Trump doesn't have a history at all because he doesn't have any political experience which makes him even scarier. At least with Hilary we know what we're getting.
You mean failure, corruption and corporatism? LOL nice standards!
Who in the fuck really wants a professional politician anyways? Thats our biggest problem.

This doesn't pass the smell test. FBI alleging Russian hackers are targeting our election system.

The Democrats must know something they're not telling us. Most likely that Trump is leading in their internal polling (the ones they do that we don't get to see). Likely they're laying the groundwork to declare the election null and void if Hillary loses. I smell a rat.
You mean the Government is pre-emptively declaring a rigged election to cover a possible Hillary loss? Gee, what a clever ploy. But then, that's how corrupt and twisted minds work, isn't it?

Az got hacked I think

Welp, I'm fresh outta red flags but I do have slew of other colored flags I can raise. Speaking of a smell test....... I think the OP needs a diaper change.
You're just too funny, troll boy. Too funny. Now get back in the sand box. :lol:

You mean the Government is pre-emptively declaring a rigged election to cover a possible Hillary loss? Gee, what a clever ploy. But then, that's how corrupt and twisted minds work, isn't it?
Obama is not going to go quietly into the night and neither is Hillary. Tyrants don't just let go of power when rejected by the people.

Az got hacked I think

Leave it to az to leave themselves wide open

Az got hacked I think

Leave it to az to leave themselves wide open
McCain gave them the green light. :lol:

Forum List

Back