This should frighten all Americans...

It frightens us. There is no safe path out of this nonsense other than Trump and the Ayatollahs showing restraint and leadership.

Ummm, ummm, ummm, and if only I could wake with Ana De Armas and she stay thirty forever...

So seeing that is unlikely mean it will not happen with Trump and the Iranian High off Allah fumes council...

Just imagine if Pence become President and you have two religious nutters wanting war!?!
My hopes are not high.

It frightens us. There is no safe path out of this nonsense other than Trump and the Ayatollahs showing restraint and leadership.

When has Iran ever shown restraint?
LOL. You really mine when has the Empire ever shown restraint, right?

Are you fucking kidding?
We've let Iran get away with murder....literally.
LOL. You need to stop consuming government controlled media.

So your left wing buddies in media are lying?
Not my buddies and yes they always lie. They are controlled by the Empire and the billionaires. You know this right?

When has Iran ever shown restraint?

Are you fucking kidding?
We've let Iran get away with murder....literally.
LOL. You need to stop consuming government controlled media.

So your left wing buddies in media are lying?
Not my buddies and yes they always lie. They are controlled by the Empire and the billionaires. You know this right?

The media is controlled by left wing shitheads.

President Xi has been strangely silent on the new Iranian crisis.

Ummm, ummm, ummm, and if only I could wake with Ana De Armas and she stay thirty forever...

So seeing that is unlikely mean it will not happen with Trump and the Iranian High off Allah fumes council...

Just imagine if Pence become President and you have two religious nutters wanting war!?!
My hopes are not high.

Welk watch A New Hope and then realize even Luke fails...

Should never have any hope in today leadership to do the correct course of action...

The only reason the U.S doesn't own the entire planet is restraint. We could take over everything if we wanted to.
Like Iraq ? Or Korea and Vietnam ?

Occupation might be complicated, but there isn't a government on Earth we couldn't dismantle in short order if we really wanted, China included. The point is we could be a lot more oppressive than we are and nobody could stop us.

The only reason the U.S doesn't own the entire planet is restraint. We could take over everything if we wanted to.
Like Iraq ? Or Korea and Vietnam ?

Occupation might be complicated, but there isn't a government on Earth we couldn't dismantle in short order if we really wanted, China included. The point is we could be a lot more oppressive than we are and nobody could stop us.
You are fooling yourself if you think the Empire could occupy the world. They couldn’t even get it done in Vietnam or Afghanistan.

What they can do and have been doing, is control by coercion. They don’t need to occupy. However, a few nations aren’t going along with the plan. Russia, China, Iran, and North Korea come to mind. This is why the government and it’s media constantly criticize those nations. They must gin up a consensus for war with the public. It works almost every time.
We%27ll+know+our+disinformation+program+is+complete+when+everything+the+American+public+believes+is+false.jpg

You are fooling yourself if you think the Empire could occupy the world.

That's less what I said and more what you heard. The point is we could be a lot more oppressive than we are, but opt to show restraint instead. Given some time and technology, though, we could definitely occupy the world.

We spend close to a trillion dollars a year on our military. You gonna tell me that with that kind of firepower we couldn't put an end to Iran in a very short period?
Ya, real quick!LOL just like in afganastan or iraq. I would say how do people forget history but the shit is still going on.

That's less what I said and more what you heard. The point is we could be a lot more oppressive than we are, but opt to show restraint instead. Given some time and technology, though, we could definitely occupy the world.
What ever happened to occupy Wall Street?

What ever happened to occupy Wall Street?
Obama who many on the Left consider a great progressive, completely undermined and marginalized OWS. He did this on orders from his bosses, the billionaires.

We spend close to a trillion dollars a year on our military. You gonna tell me that with that kind of firepower we couldn't put an end to Iran in a very short period?

Actually, no we don’t. The military budget for 2019 was less than $700 billion. That’s significantly less than a trillion.

Actually, no we don’t. The military budget for 2019 was less than $700 billion. That’s significantly less than a trillion.
You are dreaming if you think the war budget is limited to $700 billion. Guess what? Our government lies. LOL.

They probably lose $300 million annually, not knowing where it went.

Forum List

Back