Drones commanded from Nevada Desert- Question

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
The man who whacked Soleimani never had to leave America, as all of the controls are right here.

The question I have about these pilots is what if they trip and injure themselves on the way to the can during a battle? Maybe they bump their head?

Does this kind of injury count so that the man can receive a Purple Heart as it happened during an engagement?

Drone pilots fight foreign wars from remote Nevada desert

The man who whacked Soleimani never had to leave America, as all of the controls are right here.

The question I have about these pilots is what if they trip and injure themselves on the way to the can during a battle? Maybe they bump their head?

Does this kind of injury count so that the man can receive a Purple Heart as it happened during an engagement?

Drone pilots fight foreign wars from remote Nevada desert

One could always reference John Kerry's three in a bid for one.

I doubt you're serious but here you go:

PURPLE HEART CRITERIA

Thank you, that was informative. Accidents , even in the heat of battle, don't qualify for a purple heart- it has to be from hostile fire.

So it is highly unlikely that the men in the Nevada bunker piloting the drones will ever get a purple heart

"On the way to the can during a battle"? Either you jest or you grew up in front of a video game or you intentionally insult the valor of the greatest Military on the planet. My guess is a combination of ignorance.

Forum List

Back