‘This scandal could bring down the administration’: Fox military analyst

I hope that analyst will release his to prove nobody is influencing himmmmm.......can someone list 1 thing Trump is doing for Russia.....Press is on a snipe hunt

LIFTING SANCTIONS - Duh?
You must mean the BS sanctions Nobama applied to Russia right before Trump took over the mess things up even more, right? The more you liars twist the truth, the easier it is to take you down. By 2018 I'll be surprised if there are 20 seats held by democrats.

:rolleyes:

The sanctions are real.

Sanctions for Ukrainian mis-adventures and sanctions for hacking American political organization and staff with goals to influence our elections.

How clever you are rolling your eyes and all.

roll your eyes.jpg

I hope that analyst will release his to prove nobody is influencing himmmmm.......can someone list 1 thing Trump is doing for Russia.....Press is on a snipe hunt

LIFTING SANCTIONS - Duh?
when did he do that? more fakey ackey news. pretendland.

He CAN'T do it now in light of all the questions swirling around his Russian connections.

But this is what he said on sanctions:

“If you get along and if Russia is really helping us, why would anybody have sanctions if somebody’s doing some really great things?” - Trump

No doubt he is angling to lift them. but if he makes it his priority even his allies will start turning.

LIFTING SANCTIONS - Duh?

He CAN'T do it in light of all the questions on his Russian connections.

“If you get along and if Russia is really helping us, why would anybody have sanctions if somebody’s doing some really great things?” - Trump
BS....he stated he would lift em immediately........very public position

LIFTING SANCTIONS - Duh?

You have a quote? Don't think he ever said that out right.

Besides, that REINFORCES my point.

LIFTING SANCTIONS - Duh?

No it destroys it

LIFTING SANCTIONS - Duh?

No it destroys it

You are seriously on drugs or something.

1. Post the quote.

2. Explain how Trump lifting sanctions is NOT doing something for Russian interests.

No it destroys it

1. Post the quote.

2. Explain how Trump lifting sanctions is NOT doing something for Russian interests.
It's a waste of time to explain to libs bent on destruction. No matter what, you oppose everything good for this country.

LIFTING SANCTIONS - Duh?

He CAN'T do it now in light of all the questions swirling around his Russian connections.

No doubt he is angling to lift them. but if he makes it his priority even his allies will start turning.
and?

Dems are bent on their own destruction. Look at the national trending and America is growing tired of The Dems, their faux anger, hysterics and antics, and their witch hunt is actually having an opposite effect from what they intended.

Support for Trump is improving, and America is tuning out the MSM, and turning to Social Media, and Independents, and Moderates are leaving The Dem Party.

That trend should continue to 2018 and beyond if they don't start getting to work and working in some sort of bipartisan fashion to show they care more about The American People than they do the pursuit of power.

LIFTING SANCTIONS - Duh?

and?

....And that satisfies "can someone list 1 thing Trump is doing for Russia" challenge by Manonthestreet I was responding to when you butted in.

No it destroys it

1. Post the quote.

It's a waste of time to explain to libs bent on destruction. No matter what, you oppose everything good for this country.

Russian subversion IS NOT GOOD FOR OUR COUNTRY.

No it destroys it

1. Post the quote.

Russian subversion IS NOT GOOD FOR OUR COUNTRY.
Especially if it involves selling them our Uranium, & giving Iran the money to buy it in exchange for Book Deals and Donations To The Clinton Foundation.

I agree.

Last edited:
Call me when some law was broken or a threat was made to our national security.

For heaven's sake you people act like Trump sold our Uranium to The Russians, and then Gave Iran Billions (illegally) to buy our American Uranium from Mother Russia with what used to be Our Money, and then got rewarded for it with Millions donated to their foundation plus a 64 Million dollar book deal from a publishing company with Russian ties.

Get off the uranium , you sound ridiculous. An agency ok'd it to be sold. Also that money was due to Iran, you are so full of Trump and GOP talking pointed.

One of Fox News’s top military analysts now says President Donald Trump must release his taxes to prove that the Russian government has no financial leverage over him.

Ret. Lt. Col. Ralph Peters, the hawkish Fox analyst who infamously called former President Barack Obama a “p*ssy” on air in 2015, warned Fox viewers on Friday that Trump needed to get over his “lunatic” idea of a strategic alliance with Russia, which he suggested was brought about by the president’s past admiration for Russian President Vladimir Putin.

“He can’t get over his adulation of Vladimir Putin,” said Peters, who also said that Obama wouldn’t challenge Russia due to “sheer cowardice.” “He just will not challenge Russia on anything.”

Peters said that Trump needed to prove that he was not compromised by Russian intelligence agencies by releasing his tax returns to prove that he doesn’t have any significant investments in the country.

“Look, this scandal — and it is a scandal — could bring down the administration, if the administration doesn’t get ahead of it,” he said. “They cannot keep allowing the slow drip-drip of blood.”
He cannot release his tax returns because he has Putin listed as a dependent.

He will do that in about the same time frame that OBama released his birth certificate which is never.

or those college records from Columbia and Harvard to explain how a poor mixed breed kid from Hawaii afforded those very expensive colleges.
How about how Bush got into Harvard business school with a C average. The graduate school I went to would not even look at you unless you had a B average.

Forum List

Back