This Regime Has the Nuts to Ask Us to Pay More Taxes??

from link:
The report finds that thousands of federal employees owe the country more than $3.4 billion in back taxes. That's up 3% in the past year.

That scale of delinquency could annoy voters, hard-pressed by their own costs, fears and stubbornly high unemployment despite Joe Biden's many promises.

The tax offenders include employees of the U.S. Senate who help write the laws imposed on everyone else. They owe $2.1 million. Workers in the House of Representatives owe $8.5 million, Department of Education employees owe $4.3 million and over at Homeland Security, 4,697 workers owe about $37 million. Active duty military members owe more than $100 million.

but no lets make this about Obama....hack

Granted it is a systemic problem among federal employees in dodging their taxes, but the Obama administration, and his prize of an AG (re: Holder) aren't helping the situation. For all the income that Obama's aids are pulling in combined with the fair share rhetoric coming from this administration, you think they could pay their fair share of taxes.

Previous reports have shown how well-paid Obama's White House staff is, with 457 aides pulling down more than $37 million last year. That's up seven workers and nearly $4 million from the Bush administration's last year.

Let us also keep in mind, that some of the richest areas in the nations are outside of D.C. and Los Alamos - all products of the federal government. Granted this is not the complete fault of Obama, but it demonstrates a schism from reality. While Obama can ask the private sector to pay more taxes, he has been silent about calling federal government employees to pay their fair share, despite the fact that federal employment makes people very well off.

Last edited:
but no lets make this about Obama....hack

Yeah, let's not, asswipe. This is all about members of his Admin - you know, the briefers, staff writers, spin meisters writing his material that is asking us to pay more taxes.

Get it, stupid?

Good.

Lies of omission are still lies 'warrior'. Now for part of the rest of the story:

"The tax offenders include employees of the U.S. Senate who help write the laws imposed on everyone else. They owe $2.1 million. Workers in the House of Representatives owe $8.5 million, Department of Education employees owe $4.3 million and over at Homeland Security, 4,697 workers owe about $37 million. Active duty military members owe more than $100 million."

And what of those non federal employees who rest their capital in foreign banks and earn interest not reported to the IRS? How many billionaires and 200 Millionaires cheat in this manner?

Big Government will never have enough Tax Revenue. It has a voracious appetite for your Money. They put us $16 Trillion and growing in Debt, yet they have the nerve to demand more Money. It really is insane. But that's Big Brother for ya i guess. They have us on lockdown now and they want to steal more of our income too. What a country. What a country.

You didnt read the article huh? its rather short, but here, every agency has people who owe back taxes dipshit.

?

I'm sure there are lots of people who don't pay taxes, shitforbrain. You probably don't. But that's not the story here - this story is about the Obama Regime. You'd think that everyone in that organization, clammering to raise our taxes, would be squeekly clean, wouldn't ya?

Of course not, you flaming hypocrit/nitwit

Funny, top tax rates were over 90% during that Pinko commie EISENHOWER'S term and yet the middle class did VERY WELL during those times.

Perhaps if you were to post some data regarding how Bush's tax cuts created jobs or increased revenues or did ANYTHING positive, you might gain some traction with all this.

But as it stands now, I don't have a LICK of pity for anyone who's seen their tax rate drop more than 50% over the last 30 years.

TopTaxBracket_TaxRate.jpg

Spare me your tears. The uber rich have ridden on the gravy train for YEARS and stuck everyone else with the debt created by doing it. Now you WHINE like the little pansies you are when asked to pony up a LITTLE more. What patriots you righties are. The greatest generation built the interstates, researched and built the microprocessor and went to the moon all while funding social security and Medicare and the public school system. But YOU can't be expected to do the SAME for the next generation, can you? Hell no, that's YOUR money, isn't it?

Let me guess, you skip out on the bill at restaurants when you go out to eat with other people too, huh?

And what of those non federal employees who rest their capital in foreign banks and earn interest not reported to the IRS? How many billionaires and 200 Millionaires cheat in this manner?

The story's not about random, run of the mill tax cheats. It focuses on one group of tax cheats - those in the Obama Regime.

Thanks for your input (meaningless) anyway.

I pay more in taxes every year than you earn in three.

How much do I earn in 3?

Whatever minimum wage is times the 20 hours a week or so that you work at McDonalds. Need a fucking calculator?

So you don't pay that much in taxes is what you're saying.

I thought you were trying to brag about being a millionaire, but based upon this last post, it seems you're FAR from being anything resembling a person who should worry about Obama raising his taxes.

Until Obama says he's raising taxes on hundredaires, or placing specific taxes on Busch Beer or microwavable macaroni -n- cheese, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Funny, top tax rates were over 90% during that Pinko commie EISENHOWER'S term and yet the middle class did VERY WELL during those times.

Perhaps if you were to post some data regarding how Bush's tax cuts created jobs or increased revenues or did ANYTHING positive, you might gain some traction with all this.

But as it stands now, I don't have a LICK of pity for anyone who's seen their tax rate drop more than 50% over the last 30 years.

Spare me your tears. The uber rich have ridden on the gravy train for YEARS and stuck everyone else with the debt created by doing it. Now you WHINE like the little pansies you are when asked to pony up a LITTLE more. What patriots you righties are. The greatest generation built the interstates, researched and built the microprocessor and went to the moon all while funding social security and Medicare and the public school system. But YOU can't be expected to do the SAME for the next generation, can you? Hell no, that's YOUR money, isn't it?

Let me guess, you skip out on the bill at restaurants when you go out to eat with other people too, huh?

As shown to you and other so many times, dipshit... why don't you try looking at what was considered income, what was deductible, etc....

And if you or anyone else thinks they or government has the right to 90% of any portion of anyone's income, they are sadly fucking mistaken... this is a country built around the concept of freedom, not the concept of confiscation and redistribution or making only the very few pay for all else...

2 more simple words

fuck

you

As shown to you and other so many times, dipshit... why don't you try looking at what was considered income, what was deductible, etc....

And if you or anyone else thinks they or government has the right to 90% of any portion of anyone's income, they are sadly fucking mistaken... this is a country built around the concept of freedom, not the concept of confiscation and redistribution or making only the very few pay for all else...

2 more simple words

fuck

you

You are replying to your own posts?? :cuckoo:

2 more simple words

fuck

you

You are replying to your own posts?? :cuckoo:

Solid reading comprehension. Fuck you people are idiots. Our education system is a joke.

What a stretch.

Why would this be embarrassing to President Obama? He's not the National Sheriff, you know.

As for the 1%, all he is asking is that they pay their fair share. Why is that unreasonable?

Forum List

Back