This really puts things in perspective.

Mr.Right

Mar 19, 2015
Ever wonder what a million dollars looks like? How about a billion, or a trillion. This is a visual representation of our national debt.

Well, we could raise taxes enough to start paying our bills and something on the debt right?

And since you like videos, don't miss this one:

"This really puts things in perspective."

It puts conservative ignorance and stupidity concerning economics in perspective.
I may not be an economist, but you don't have to be one to know that we'll never pay off our debt. It's a mathematical impossibility. What happens to countries that can't pay their debt?

It puts conservative ignorance and stupidity concerning economics in perspective.
I may not be an economist, but you don't have to be one to know that we'll never pay off our debt. It's a mathematical impossibility. What happens to countries that can't pay their debt?
They keep on keeping on.

Our Government brings in 3 Trillion in taxes so yes we can pay it off. Spend 2 Trillion and pay down on debt at 1 Trillion each year.
Federal State Local Government Tax Revenue in United States for 2015 - Charts Tables

Our Government brings in 3 Trillion in taxes so yes we can pay it off. Spend 2 Trillion and pay down on debt at 1 Trillion each year.
Federal State Local Government Tax Revenue in United States for 2015 - Charts Tables
Gonna need more like five T to make that happen, and keep everyone happy.

Shoulda asked Ronnie (Blessed Be His Name) Ray-Gun when he turned us into a debtor nation and guaranteed we'd never be out of debt.

Shoulda asked Ronnie (Blessed Be His Name) Ray-Gun when he turned us into a debtor nation and guaranteed we'd never be out of debt.
Really? How about Oblunder? He doubled our national debt. He spent more money than every other president combined!

Reagan increased the debt more than all other presidents combined and Clinton left office with a surplus. If the traitorous Repubs had been working for the US, instead of for foreign interests, we would be much better off now than we are.

As for your claim, stop believing the idiotic chain mails you get and research it for yourself.

While you're at it, you might also want to check out these FACTS.

Obama’s Numbers (January 2015 Update)

More jobs, higher paychecks, falling fuel prices: Our latest scorecard.

and

Like other tax and spend Repubs, Bush treated the treasury like his own personal petty cash fund.
and

Who Is The Smallest Government Spender Since Eisenhower? Would You Believe It's Barack Obama?

It’s enough to make even the most ardent Obama cynic scratch his head in confusion.

Amidst all the cries of Barack Obama being the most prolific big government spender the nation has ever suffered, Marketwatch is reporting that our president has actually been tighter with a buck than any United States president since Dwight D. Eisenhower.

MW-AR658_spendi_20120521163312_ME11.jpg

Turn off Fox Not News and stop believing the silly chain emails.

Or, stay ignorant.

Makes me no never mind.

:)

Forum List

Back