This POS should be shot

If we just legalized drugs this would never have happened.
What kind of idiot are you? What does this have to do with drugs?

It's that the POS was a drug dealer, drugs were also in the kidlets blood Coke and what they term other Class A drugs, so Class A drugs others would have to be Heroin, LSD, Meth, Crack they would not be Weed that's not a Class A drug.
There are people that do things like this without drugs being involved. Most drugs like the ones you listed are illegal already.

As usual the so called link doesn't say why he was beaten. No, prison don't work that way no matter how many half assed stories you link too. The officers don't know why a con is locked up unless the con tells them, and it's the same with the other cons. It's very unlikely this con told them he was a child molester. They may have found out but the story doesn't say, and since I have prison experience and you don't, you know know what you are talking about. Shorteyes like him are protected and isolated unless they refuse it. Them main job that corrections staff have is to see to it the the cons are safe. Now spew some more.

Child molester beaten when fellow inmates at Bibb County jail learn of his crimes
He'll sue the prison and win. Any staff that allowed this will be prosecuted.

They would make it look like an accident and/or suicide.
It's harder to do when you are under video surveillance 24/7.

What the country needs desperately is 8 years of true Democrat control. After 35 years of GOP give away to the rich, we have the worst inequality and upward Mobility ever. And hopelessness. Especially of course, in the discriminated against black inner cities. Why are we the only rich country without cheap college and training, good infrastructure and vacations, Healthcare daycare paid parental leave, a national ID card 2 + illegal immigration and workers, etc etc? Scumbag GOP and silly Dupes like you...
While we're at it, allow felons to get work... One sixth of black males could get jobs then.

It's that the POS was a drug dealer, drugs were also in the kidlets blood Coke and what they term other Class A drugs, so Class A drugs others would have to be Heroin, LSD, Meth, Crack they would not be Weed that's not a Class A drug.
There are people that do things like this without drugs being involved. Most drugs like the ones you listed are illegal already.

Well yes but drug dealers deal in illegal drugs. I personally think this had ZERO to do with that the POS was a drug dealer, I just think he is an evil monster who probably did NOT want to pay financial support for that kidlet so he decided to murder him instead, that he tortured him also suggests the POS is a vicious sadist and he thought like the majority of murderers do that he would get away with this heinous crime, but he didn't.

Well yes but drug dealers deal in illegal drugs. I personally think this had ZERO to do with that the POS was a drug dealer, I just think he is an evil monster who probably did NOT want to pay financial support for that kidlet so he decided to murder him instead, that he tortured him also suggests the POS is a vicious sadist and he thought like the majority of murderers do that he would get away with this heinous crime, but he didn't.
Legal drugs, illegal drugs guess what they have the same effect on humans...

Huh? :confused-84:
Dad was a drug dealer. Likely a user too since the child had cocaine in his system. Don't the addicts here keep telling us that druggies are non violent. All we need to do is legalize drugs for peace on earth.

Weed users are generally non violent. Nobody said all drug users are. You only hear what you want to hear.

The topic isn't drugs though, the topic is the POS who tortured and murdered that kidlet.

The topic isn't drugs though, the topic is the POS who tortured and murdered that kidlet.
And it happens every damn day in the human world.

The homies will take care of him in prison when they find out what he did.
Prison don't work like that dumbass.
Of course they do lice head.

Child molester beaten to death in California prison days after he arrived
As usual the so called link doesn't say why he was beaten. No, prison don't work that way no matter how many half assed stories you link too. The officers don't know why a con is locked up unless the con tells them, and it's the same with the other cons. It's very unlikely this con told them he was a child molester. They may have found out but the story doesn't say, and since I have prison experience and you don't, you know know what you are talking about. Shorteyes like him are protected and isolated unless they refuse it. The main job that corrections staff have is to see to it the the cons are safe. Now spew some more.

And we know that corrections staff are always 100% successful at their jobs, right?

Dad was a drug dealer. Likely a user too since the child had cocaine in his system. Don't the addicts here keep telling us that druggies are non violent. All we need to do is legalize drugs for peace on earth.

Weed users are generally non violent. Nobody said all drug users are. You only hear what you want to hear.

Weed users are not violent, most agree they are not as opposed to users of Coke, Crack, Heroin and Meth who are prone to being extremely violent especially if they need their next fix and do not have the money for it they are prone to doing anything.

So we what ignore it?

Weed users are not violent, most agree they are not as opposed to users of Coke, Crack, Heroin and Meth who are prone to being extremely violent especially if they need their next fix and do not have the money for it they are prone to doing anything.
I got high on weed and fired my helper...

So we what ignore it?
Get used to it I suppose...Nothing else seems to work.

As usual the so called link doesn't say why he was beaten. No, prison don't work that way no matter how many half assed stories you link too. The officers don't know why a con is locked up unless the con tells them, and it's the same with the other cons. It's very unlikely this con told them he was a child molester. They may have found out but the story doesn't say, and since I have prison experience and you don't, you know know what you are talking about. Shorteyes like him are protected and isolated unless they refuse it. The main job that corrections staff have is to see to it the the cons are safe. Now spew some more.

And we know that corrections staff are always 100% successful at their jobs, right?

Mike has worked at prisons as prison staff, he is giving his responses from his own experiences.

So we what ignore it?

Get used to what? Get used to monsters torturing and murdering kidlets?

So we what ignore it?

Get used to what? Get used to monsters torturing and murdering kidlets?
It happens in the US every day..

Many of them are purposely unsuccessful at their jobs.

Mike has worked at prisons as prison staff, he is giving his responses from his own experiences.
Mike was a prisoner not prison staff.
That's right, and I stole all the guns I have.

Forum List

Back