This POS should be shot

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
WTF?! I cannot on any level comprehend situations like these horrific situations. They are the actions of a total monster to do this to a kidlet, the POS has been given 24 years in prison, if I was in charge he would be taken out and shot, wastes of human skin like this only deserve one thing and that is a bullet in the head. The jury gave him a 24 year prison sentence on October 30 2018.

Dylan Tiffin-Brown aged 2 years in age RIP, now safe and protected and surrounded by the most perfect majestic love in Our Lords Beautiful Kingdom.

upload_2018-11-3_20-12-21.png

upload_2018-11-3_20-12-36.png

upload_2018-11-3_20-12-51.png

upload_2018-11-3_20-13-23.png

upload_2018-11-3_20-13-37.png

upload_2018-11-3_20-13-52.png

Here is the full article the link to:

Dad who sent Snapchat pic of son, 2, to mum before beating him to death jailed

If we just legalized drugs this would never have happened.

Huh? :confused-84:
Dad was a drug dealer. Likely a user too since the child had cocaine in his system. Don't the addicts here keep telling us that druggies are non violent. All we need to do is legalize drugs for peace on earth.

I think that most normal peoples accept that druggies are in general violent and many are extremely violent ie. the ones full of Crack, Coke, Smack and Meth and that drug dealers are extremely violent.

The Mama of this kidlet also needs to have a serious think WHY she allowed that kidlet to visit this dangerous and psychotic POS, he was in the POS apartment when he was tortured and murdered, the relationship was recent the kidlet was 2 years in age but the POS only knew him for ten weeks. The Mama must also have responsibilty that the kidlet is now dead, she neglected his safety when she allowed him into the dangerous environment.

The homies will take care of him in prison when they find out what he did.
Prison don't work like that dumbass.
Of course they do lice head.

Child molester beaten to death in California prison days after he arrived
As usual the so called link doesn't say why he was beaten. No, prison don't work that way no matter how many half assed stories you link too. The officers don't know why a con is locked up unless the con tells them, and it's the same with the other cons. It's very unlikely this con told them he was a child molester. They may have found out but the story doesn't say, and since I have prison experience and you don't, you know know what you are talking about. Shorteyes like him are protected and isolated unless they refuse it. The main job that corrections staff have is to see to it the the cons are safe. Now spew some more.

Mike does not have lice head, I only inspected on Wednesday and his head was clean and no lice :smoke:
Good to hear he invested in RID like I suggested to him.

As usual the so called link doesn't say why he was beaten. No, prison don't work that way no matter how many half assed stories you link too. The officers don't know why a con is locked up unless the con tells them, and it's the same with the other cons. It's very unlikely this con told them he was a child molester. They may have found out but the story doesn't say, and since I have prison experience and you don't, you know know what you are talking about. Shorteyes like him are protected and isolated unless they refuse it. Them main job that corrections staff have is to see to it the the cons are safe. Now spew some more.

I have too many former friends that have told me that child molesters are marked prey in prison.

Child molester beaten when fellow inmates at Bibb County jail learn of his crimes

Last edited:

As usual the so called link doesn't say why he was beaten. No, prison don't work that way no matter how many half assed stories you link too. The officers don't know why a con is locked up unless the con tells them, and it's the same with the other cons. It's very unlikely this con told them he was a child molester. They may have found out but the story doesn't say, and since I have prison experience and you don't, you know know what you are talking about. Shorteyes like him are protected and isolated unless they refuse it. Them main job that corrections staff have is to see to it the the cons are safe. Now spew some more.

Child molester beaten when fellow inmates at Bibb County jail learn of his crimes
He'll sue the prison and win. Any staff that allowed this will be prosecuted.

If we just legalized drugs this would never have happened.
What kind of idiot are you? What does this have to do with drugs?

It's that the POS was a drug dealer, drugs were also in the kidlets blood Coke and what they term other Class A drugs, so Class A drugs others would have to be Heroin, LSD, Meth, Crack they would not be Weed that's not a Class A drug.

So what. The point is that is how it works in prison. The inmates hate child molestors which makes sense.

They would make it look like an accident and/or suicide.

What the country needs desperately is 8 years of true Democrat control. After 35 years of GOP give away to the rich, we have the worst inequality and upward Mobility ever. And hopelessness. Especially of course, in the discriminated against black inner cities. Why are we the only rich country without cheap college and training, good infrastructure and vacations, Healthcare daycare paid parental leave, a national ID card 2 + illegal immigration and workers, etc etc? Scumbag GOP and silly Dupes like you...

Forum List

Back