This POS should be shot

What the country needs desperately is 8 years of true Democrat control. After 35 years of GOP give away to the rich, we have the worst inequality and upward Mobility ever. And hopelessness. Especially of course, in the discriminated against black inner cities. Why are we the only rich country without cheap college and training, good infrastructure and vacations, Healthcare daycare paid parental leave, a national ID card 2 + illegal immigration and workers, etc etc? Scumbag GOP and silly Dupes like you...

Are you really trying to tell us this guy wouldnt have been a drug dealer/user if dems were in complete control for eight years?

The homies will take care of him in prison when they find out what he did.
Prison don't work like that dumbass.
Of course they do lice head.

Child molester beaten to death in California prison days after he arrived
As usual the so called link doesn't say why he was beaten. No, prison don't work that way no matter how many half assed stories you link too. The officers don't know why a con is locked up unless the con tells them, and it's the same with the other cons. It's very unlikely this con told them he was a child molester. They may have found out but the story doesn't say, and since I have prison experience and you don't, you know know what you are talking about. Shorteyes like him are protected and isolated unless they refuse it. The main job that corrections staff have is to see to it the the cons are safe. Now spew some more.

And we know that corrections staff are always 100% successful at their jobs, right?

Mike has worked at prisons as prison staff, he is giving his responses from his own experiences.

So? Perhaps prison violence doesn't exist in his experience. I suspect that isn't the experience of everybody.

He must be a Democrats. He incites violence and thinks it's ok. Another loser we all can do without.

What the country needs desperately is 8 years of true Democrat control. After 35 years of GOP give away to the rich, we have the worst inequality and upward Mobility ever. And hopelessness. Especially of course, in the discriminated against black inner cities. Why are we the only rich country without cheap college and training, good infrastructure and vacations, Healthcare daycare paid parental leave, a national ID card 2 + illegal immigration and workers, etc etc? Scumbag GOP and silly Dupes like you...
While we're at it, allow felons to get work... One sixth of black males could get jobs then.

Who the hell wants to put their business at risk hiring convicts?

As usual the so called link doesn't say why he was beaten. No, prison don't work that way no matter how many half assed stories you link too. The officers don't know why a con is locked up unless the con tells them, and it's the same with the other cons. It's very unlikely this con told them he was a child molester. They may have found out but the story doesn't say, and since I have prison experience and you don't, you know know what you are talking about. Shorteyes like him are protected and isolated unless they refuse it. The main job that corrections staff have is to see to it the the cons are safe. Now spew some more.

And we know that corrections staff are always 100% successful at their jobs, right?

Mike has worked at prisons as prison staff, he is giving his responses from his own experiences.

So? Perhaps prison violence doesn't exist in his experience. I suspect that isn't the experience of everybody.
As usual, a libstain mis-characterizes it. I never stated prison violence doesn't exist. Prison violence is common. I have stated that the common myth that "he will be taken care of by the convicts" is blatantly false. I can happen and does but not often. The convicts can request asylum.

Many of them are purposely unsuccessful at their jobs.

That's kinda the point, isn't it? People that hurt kids aren't surprised when they are in turn hurt in prison. It's what often happens.

WTF?! I cannot on any level comprehend situations like these horrific situations. They are the actions of a total monster to do this to a kidlet, the POS has been given 24 years in prison, if I was in charge he would be taken out and shot, wastes of human skin like this only deserve one thing and that is a bullet in the head. The jury gave him a 24 year prison sentence on October 30 2018.

Dylan Tiffin-Brown aged 2 years in age RIP, now safe and protected and surrounded by the most perfect majestic love in Our Lords Beautiful Kingdom.

View attachment 226501
View attachment 226502
View attachment 226503
View attachment 226504
View attachment 226505
View attachment 226506

Here is the full article the link to:

Dad who sent Snapchat pic of son, 2, to mum before beating him to death jailed
The Left love monsters like him and prevent the death penalty. Now he’ll be eating meals everyone mom does and raping and murdering who knows how many more times.

Many of them are purposely unsuccessful at their jobs.

That's kinda the point, isn't it? People that hurt kids aren't surprised when they are in turn hurt in prison. It's what often happens.
Never mind Mike. He is just doing his usual back pedal. :rolleyes:

As usual, a libstain mis-characterizes it. I never stated prison violence doesn't exist. Prison violence is common. I have stated that the common myth that "he will be taken care of by the convicts" is blatantly false. I can happen and does but not often. The convicts can request asylum.

You're the one who said many prison guards are purposely unsuccessful at their jobs.

You're the one who said many prison guards are purposely unsuccessful at their jobs.
Now youve gone and caught him in a contradiction. :laugh:

Now youve gone and caught him in a contradiction. :laugh:
HorribleWellmadeGenet-max-1mb.gif

Dumbshit. Democrats and their policies are what causes shit like that to happen. Ask the shithead child-murdering doper who he voted for last election.

He is no Republican or conservative. I'd bet the farm that he was an Obama and Hillary supporter.

Dumbshit. Democrats and their policies are what causes shit like that to happen. Ask the shithead child-murdering doper who he voted for last election.

He is no Republican or conservative. I'd bet the farm that he was an Obama and Hillary supporter.
I guarantee he didnt vote or if he did he voted for Drumpf

mike i find it hard to believe the guards there dont know what kind of animal they may be guarding....

mike i find it hard to believe the guards there dont know what kind of animal they may be guarding....
We were not allowed access to any of their records. It's true.

If we just legalized drugs this would never have happened.

Huh? :confused-84:
Dad was a drug dealer. Likely a user too since the child had cocaine in his system. Don't the addicts here keep telling us that druggies are non violent. All we need to do is legalize drugs for peace on earth.

Weed users are generally non violent. Nobody said all drug users are. You only hear what you want to hear.

Weed users are not violent, most agree they are not as opposed to users of Coke, Crack, Heroin and Meth who are prone to being extremely violent especially if they need their next fix and do not have the money for it they are prone to doing anything.
I got high on weed and fired my helper...
he was probably doing all the work.....

We were not allowed access to any of their records. It's true.
so if some guy comes in who is one motherfucking dangerous person....your saying you just get a body to lock up with no warnings about this guy?...

Forum List

Back