This place is a joke - Merged with AIRING OUT GRIEVANCES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Max Power said:
BTW, your getting reps demonstrates nothing more than what I've been saying in this thread - that people here simply pat each other on the back for having the same political beliefs, regardless of the merit or quality of their posts.

boo hoo no one likes me.......

Nienna said:
:( I liked him.

guess that explains where he got some of his little green squares....although that flies in the face of his therory that only like minded political attitudes would reward each other

Mods are tripping out again and using their power to enforce their points of view.

I have been banned from the Santorum dead baby thread for talking about jews. The fact is, that thread was started to bash "extreme christians". WHy is payment in kind not allowed? Christianity and islam are bashed all day long on this forum. WHy is judaism exempt? Pointing out the doctrines of noahidism is just as valid as pointing out the doctrines of Jihad. calling someone a jew is just as valid as calling someone a "whacked out christian". Why the double standard. Jimmy, I know you wanted this board to be a free speech zone.

The mod in question believes in the racially preferential doctrines of affirmative action, discrimination against white people, and he's using his mod powers to attempt to enforce his anti-white views.

I demand justice. This remove from thread feature is and always has been a bullshit-nazi feature, and has only ever been used by overzealous tyrannical mods trying to control discussions.

Why does OCA approve of discrimination against white people? Is that maybe why he gets all girly about anyone who discusses jews, who also share his loathing? This is crap through and through.

rtwngAvngr said:
Mods are tripping out again and using their power to enforce their points of view.

I have been banned from the Santorum dead baby thread for talking about jews. The fact is, that thread was started to bash "extreme christians". WHy is payment in kind not allowed? Christianity and islam are bashed all day long on this forum. WHy is judaism exempt? Pointing out the doctrines of noahidism is just as valid as pointing out the doctrines of Jihad. calling someone a jew is just as valid as calling someone a "whacked out christian". Why the double standard. Jimmy, I know you wanted this board to be a free speech zone.

The mod in question believes in the racially preferential doctrines of affirmative action, discrimination against white people, and he's using his mod powers to attempt to enforce his anti-white views.

You have been unbanned from the thread in question, although I don't have an issue with the actions of OCA. I'm asking anyone and everyone that posts here, that if you're going to speak of a sensitive issue, please do so appropriately and in the appropriate threads. I have seen way too many debate stances carried over to other threads, ruining it for the participants involved.

Our concern is not only that, but of the perception of the board. I don't want new users to the site inundated with any hate speech, whether it be against Christians, Jews, Blacks, Whites... We all have our prejudices, and I don't have an issue with anyone speaking their point of view. Keep it appropriate, keep it on topic, and keep the forums clean.

I'm being harrassed via pm by mods who are upset with me for arguing with other mods who can't hold up their side of an argument. I have been called the embodiment of hatred for simply discussing the reality of noahide teachings. If the truth offends people, they need to adjust their worldview and quit claiming some kind of f'ed up victim status.

Thanks for listening.

BTW, if someone is alleging I'm harrasing them through pm's, that is just a lie.

Thanks, again.

rtwngAvngr said:
I demand justice. This remove from thread feature is and always has been a bullshit-nazi feature, and has only ever been used by overzealous tyrannical mods trying to control discussions.

Why does OCA approve of discrimination against white people? Is that maybe why he gets all girly about anyone who discusses jews, who also share his loathing? This is crap through and through.

Bullshit. You are spinning this like a Demo who has been bit by a rabid dog.

I simply asked you to stop turning every thread you get involved in into a rant on your Noahide and rabid anti-semitist crap. Please show me exactly where the thread in question explicitly bashes Christians.....well besides your alternate reality interpretation of the thread topic.

RWA you are all over the place on Christianity, would you like me to show you a thread or threads with a long ago hardcore Christian user by the name of Newguy where you bashed Christian teachings? Or maybe the thread with KLSuddeth where you claimed to be some sort of new age guru? And now you want to claim to be the defender of Christianity?

You are about as consistent as the football career of Ricky Williams.

I will continue to ban you from fiurther threads that you rant on Jews that the topic has nothing to do with Jews.

Debate the topics or else.........

OCA said:
Bullshit. You are spinning this like a Demo who has been bit by a rabid dog.

I simply asked you to stop turning every thread you get involved in into a rant on your Noahide and rabid anti-semitist crap. Please show me exactly where the thread in question explicitly bashes Christians.....well besides your alternate reality interpretation of the thread topic.

RWA you are all over the place on Christianity, would you like me to show you a thread or threads with a long ago hardcore Christian user by the name of Newguy where you bashed Christian teachings? Or maybe the thread with KLSuddeth where you claimed to be some sort of new age guru? And now you want to claim to be the defender of Christianity?

You are about as consistent as the football career of Ricky Williams.

I will continue to ban you from fiurther threads that you rant on Jews that the topic has nothing to do with Jews.

Debate the topics or else.........

This isn't about you. This is something else.

Show whatever you want. I stand by whatever I have ever said.

rtwngAvngr said:
This isn't about you. This is something else.

Show whatever you want. I stand by whatever I have ever said.

This isn't? I banned you from the thread asswipe! Plus you mentioned me by name about three posts ago, stand up and take it like a man!

Quit playing the victim! You screwed the pooch now move on.

rtwngAvngr said:
I'm being harrassed via pm by mods who are upset with me for arguing with other mods who can't hold up their side of an argument. I have been called the embodiment of hatred for simply discussing the reality of noahide teachings. If the truth offends people, they need to adjust their worldview and quit claiming some kind of f'ed up victim status.

Thanks for listening.

Bullshit again. You are perhaps the whiniest little turd I know lately. Get over yourself.

rtwngAvngr said:

Thanks for listening.

How about we clear this up right here without further interruption of quality threads.

You weren't necessarily 'harassed'. You were sent a PM warning you of certain actions, and of further action that may be taken should the behavior continue. This is typical protocol, and I think good protocol.

All we're asking is a few simple things. Post that you hate jews, blacks, whites, libs... Just please do so in appropriate threads with appropriate topics, and refrain from bringing up the subject in unrelated threads.

Also, try to be a little more civil towards the mods. Reply in kind is always fair. If you disagree, but they were civil, disagree in return but in a civil manner. If someone attacks you outside of mod capacity, feel free to reply in kind, but let's not make it habitual.

If a mod is debating with you, all bets are off. But if you are PM'd or approached by another mod, please listen to them and adhere to the rules.

I think I've been pretty consistent all along about giving everyone freedom of speech but as usual that comes with responsibility. I know too well that everyone knows what I mean, it's just a matter of applying it when in a heated debate.

jimnyc said:
How about we clear this up right here without further interruption of quality threads.

You weren't necessarily 'harassed'. You were sent a PM warning you of certain actions, and of further action that may be taken should the behavior continue. This is typical protocol, and I think good protocol.

All we're asking is a few simple things. Post that you hate jews, blacks, whites, libs... Just please do so in appropriate threads with appropriate topics, and refrain from bringing up the subject in unrelated threads.

Also, try to be a little more civil towards the mods. Reply in kind is always fair. If you disagree, but they were civil, disagree in return but in a civil manner. If someone attacks you outside of mod capacity, feel free to reply in kind, but let's not make it habitual.

If a mod is debating with you, all bets are off. But if you are PM'd or approached by another mod, please listen to them and adhere to the rules.

I think I've been pretty consistent all along about giving everyone freedom of speech but as usual that comes with responsibility. I know too well that everyone knows what I mean, it's just a matter of applying it when in a heated debate.

I don't just blatantly spew hate. All iv'e done is discuss certain aspects of talmudic thought, namely the concept of the noahide, and the noahide court system, which is theocratic in nature. I'm sorry some people are in denial about it. That's not my problem. Let's not crucify the messenger. This is the same on the hate axis as a discussion of jihad. Discussing jihad isn't hate. Discussing noahidism isn't hate. Let's all take a :chillpill.

And btw, jim, your goons screwed with my account and put my requests in the low priority queue. Nazi tactics again. What is with these people?

I am going to close this thread now. Board problems and/or personal problems and issues should be handled via PM or email.

I wanted this thread so that everyone can see the complaints in one place, and what we were going to do to make the board better.

I really don't want this thread brought back to life everytime someone is unhappy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back