I feel like total crap

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
Now I've went and escaped from Mom's house too! Her and John were making me nuts so I had to bail!

Nah, they were a lot of help. I woke up again this morning feeling EVERY single inch of my body hurting. I just popped the pain meds, had some coffee, and bailed so I can be in my own bed - and I missed my doggy.

But this really sucks. At least I finally get to take this bandage off in a few minutes and see what kind of coin slot they left behind on my neck!

Simple breathing was never so hard. And if I laugh or cough it feels like my back and chest become one and prepare to expand and explode. So that's why I said I was in a pissy mood in the other thread. I just feel absolutely horrible right now and I'm shaking, which makes my body quiver and then my head feels like one of those bobble dolls dangling over my shoulders.

Damn, no wonder the bugger hurts! Looks like OJ got to me when the anasthesia kicked in. I believe the bandage was held on with super glue as it felt like my skin came off with it. Not sure what those remaining white stripes are, but they're some sort of stiches that will come off in a few weeks by themselves.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/100.jpg

Brother - that is an AWESOME scar! :)

That's where you threw yourself on a IED and saved the convoy, right?? Go get women!!

:D

At least you're up and around.

Drink a lot. Take pills. Sleep a lot.

dmp said:
Brother - that is an AWESOME scar! :)

That's where you threw yourself on a IED and saved the convoy, right?? Go get women!!

:D

At least you're up and around.

Drink a lot. Take pills. Sleep a lot.
Yeah, scars on guys are hot! :laugh: Really!

Forum List

Back