This place is a joke - Merged with AIRING OUT GRIEVANCES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Max Power said:
Like I said in my first post, it's not the entire board,

Sure sounded like you were expressing that the board was a joke as a result of comments about liberals that you have read. I no longer like the sports section of the NY post since their damn news section contains crap I don't want to read.

and there are quite a few intelligent posters, including some who are biased towards a certain side of the political spectrum, and I certainly believe that everyone is entitled to post, but the quality of the entire forum declines when the majority of threads are "Why do liberals hate..." and "Ask the Dems" strawman arguments.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49
The top 5 threads in this forum are essentially complaints about liberals (and, let's not forget, the "liberal media").
If whining about liberals is a "good" message board, then count me out.

I don't have the time but there are hundreds of posts here from liberals who come screeching in here to vent their life frustrations on George Bush. If this is typical complaining of a liberal, then count me out of their threads too.

Quite a few, actually. This thread aside, I've pretty much stopped posting here, save one or two threads in the WOT forum and one or two threads in the Economy forum.

Honestly, I don't even remember you, so I'll take your word for it. So you found places you like better, only like a couple of forums here, then come to one you don't use to post complaints? May I ask why you felt the need to do so? Maybe a parting shot on your way out?

So, yes, I do have better places to spend my time, and I've been coming here a lot less lately than I used to (ask any of your regulars who've engaged in discussion with me, and they'll attest to that).

That's your perogative, and I can only speak for myself when I say you won't be missed.

Again, if your idea of a good discussion board is to simply whine about how liberals are ruining America, then mission accomplished. If people are looking for an intelligent discussion, they'd probably be better off looking elsewhere.

If you think it's nothing but whining about liberals here then you seriously have a comprehension issue. Sure, there are wacky complaints about both parties but to say that's what the board is made up of is ridiculous.

Either way, daily posts are at their highest, unique visitors at their highest and the participation was only stronger just prior to the election. Many before you have claimed this board was crap and 3 years later it continues to be a success. Complain of the intelligence but I find MANY posters here to be extremely educated and worthy of some of the best debates I have ever come across.

Clearly, I had no real intention of sticking around.

Perhaps I'll stop in every now and then, to give rtwngAvngr or Hobbit a quick verbal ass whooping (it's just so damn easy).

I don't really expect this place to change, but I do suggest it.

Max Power said:

Perhaps I'll stop in every now and then, to give rtwngAvngr or Hobbit a quick verbal ass whooping (it's just so damn easy).

Piss off already. Like really. :)

Max Power said:

promises promises.......you don't have the will power to piss off

Max Power said:

Are you going for the record for the world's longest goodbye? Dude, if you don't like it change the channel! Only silly weak-knees hover and then make a big deal about taking home the extra-beat up baseball that nobody is using and going home!

We get it. You cry because this site has made you feel bad because you are a liberal... It isn't necessary to keep repeating you are going to leave!

no1tovote4 said:
Are you going for the record for the world's longest goodbye? Dude, if you don't like it change the channel! Only silly weak-knees hover and then make a big deal about taking home the extra-beat up baseball that nobody is using and going home!

We get it. You cry because this site has made you feel bad because you are a liberal... It isn't necessary to keep repeating you are going to leave!
Sorry I mentioend rtwingavenger and left you out.

You're another joke of a poster. Thanks for saying bye :)

(BTW, if you're so interested in seeing me go, why are you still saying "bye"???)

Max Power said:
Sorry I mentioend rtwingavenger and left you out.

You're another joke of a poster. Thanks for saying bye :)

(BTW, if you're so interested in seeing me go, why are you still saying "bye"???)

Get a thicker skin. At least on my part, it isn't personal unless it's made to be.

I wouldn't exactly put you in my "Top Ten" of "Most Well-Mannered.";)

If your idea of a "better" board is one where all the people agree with you, power to you.

GunnyL said:
Get a thicker skin. At least on my part, it isn't personal unless it's made to be.

I wouldn't exactly put you in my "Top Ten" of "Most Well-Mannered.";)

If your idea of a "better" board is one where all the people agree with you, power to you.

Everbody, SSSSSsssssssssshhhhhhhh I think he's gone. :fifty: :duh3:

Max Power said:

You've never beaten me. Are you tripping?

Max Power said:

Then Please, grow a pair and just GO AWAY. Nobody will miss you; you aren't important to this board. You are not smarter than anyone/everyone here...Just LEAVE

Max Power said:

Last time you gave me a 'verbal ass whooping,' your argument boiled down to 'uh-uh, you're wrong.' After that, I just put you on my ignore list until I remembered how amusing you were to watch. If that's your idea of a verbal ass whooping, then please, keep handing them over. As I recall, my rep boosted over 100 points from it because I was 'mature,' 'consistent,' 'educated,' and 'wise beyond my years.'

In fact, this is great news for me, as I can still see enough of you to be amused, but not enough to be annoyed.

Oh, and accusing no1 of being on the list of people whose asses you can whoop just shows exactly how stupid you are. My dad is about the only person in the world I think could beat him in a debate, and my dad was one of the best debaters in the state in high school and pretty much debates with people who don't realize he's right for a living now. Come to think of it, when he beats somebody at a debate, many still disagree with him, go their own way, then spend months fixing a problem that they wouldn't have had if they'd listened in the first place. Sounds kinda like somebody I know...

Hobbit said:
Last time you gave me a 'verbal ass whooping,' your argument boiled down to 'uh-uh, you're wrong.' After that, I just put you on my ignore list until I remembered how amusing you were to watch. If that's your idea of a verbal ass whooping, then please, keep handing them over. As I recall, my rep boosted over 100 points from it because I was 'mature,' 'consistent,' 'educated,' and 'wise beyond my years.'
Uh huh... just like in this thread here
http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33163&page=3
Where you were talking out of your ass, "Every source I've ever seen says otherwise, including liberal ones." Then you got called on it, and I posted some numbers PROVING that you were wrong, so you decided to disappear from the thread and not make anymore posts there. Uh-huh, I'm right.
Of course, this was all of 2 days ago, so I guess you must have forgotten. ;)

BTW, your getting reps demonstrates nothing more than what I've been saying in this thread - that people here simply pat each other on the back for having the same political beliefs, regardless of the merit or quality of their posts. Not that it matters, so you can go take your posts and buy yourself a Coke with them.

dmp said:
Then Please, grow a pair and just GO AWAY. Nobody will miss you; you aren't important to this board. You are not smarter than anyone/everyone here...Just LEAVE
Aww, Darin, I know that YOU'LL miss me, after all, if I'm not here who's going to call you out when you blatantly post someone else's material and try to pass it off as your own? Well, I hope that someone steps into that role ;)

rtwngAvngr said:
You've never beaten me. Are you tripping?
And rtwngAvngr, how could I forget you. Well, you seem to be having memory problems, because you already forgot what happened in the beginning of this thread, when you tried to call me out, but got caught with your pants down when you realized that the quotes I was posting were 100% legit. :laugh:
You got caught with your pants down, and everybody pointed and laughed... :laugh: That happen to you a lot, does it?

Anyway, I just wanted to give a special goodbye to these three. So, goodbye to the rest of you. It's been fun. Well, not really. It's been funny though... like I said, this place is a joke. Enjoy yourselves.

Max Power said:
Where you were talking out of your ass, "Every source I've ever seen says otherwise, including liberal ones." Then you got called on it, and I posted some numbers PROVING that you were wrong, so you decided to disappear from the thread and not make anymore posts there. Uh-huh, I'm right.

I hadn't even looked at that thread since I last posted there (never saw that post you made). I have a life, you know. I have a job. I have other things to do (most of the time) than troll this message board calling out idiots like yourself and correcting any mistakes I may have made (and I did make a bit of a doozy). I forgot this thing even existed since most of the posts took place when I was at work and sometimes the board only posts new activity if it happened within the past couple of hours. Anyways, the problem is solved. You're still an arrogant dumass. Either piss off or stop talking about how you really are going to piss off.

Max Power said:

BTW, your getting reps demonstrates nothing more than what I've been saying in this thread - that people here simply pat each other on the back for having the same political beliefs, regardless of the merit or quality of their posts. Not that it matters, so you can go take your posts and buy yourself a Coke with them.

Aww, Darin, I know that YOU'LL miss me, after all, if I'm not here who's going to call you out when you blatantly post someone else's material and try to pass it off as your own? Well, I hope that someone steps into that role ;)

And rtwngAvngr, how could I forget you. Well, you seem to be having memory problems, because you already forgot what happened in the beginning of this thread, when you tried to call me out, but got caught with your pants down when you realized that the quotes I was posting were 100% legit. :laugh:
You got caught with your pants down, and everybody pointed and laughed... :laugh: That happen to you a lot, does it?

Anyway, I just wanted to give a special goodbye to these three. So, goodbye to the rest of you. It's been fun. Well, not really. It's been funny though... like I said, this place is a joke. Enjoy yourselves.

But those quotes were not of people saying "republicans are all x and dems are all y", thus you still failed in proving your basice premise. Run along now.

I'm not overly concerned right now with those that think my decisions aren't fair concerning this particular user. He has made it clear that he thinks this board is a joke and is intent on just riling up members. He stated he found other boards he likes better and better suit what he considers is fair. Hopefully he'll enjoy it there as he's had his priviledges removed here.

jimnyc said:
I'm not overly concerned right now with those that think my decisions aren't fair concerning this particular user. He has made it clear that he thinks this board is a joke and is intent on just riling up members. He stated he found other boards he likes better and better suit what he considers is fair. Hopefully he'll enjoy it there as he's had his priviledges removed here.
It's what he was going for all along. Now he can go brag about it elsewhere. "I dissented and got banned!" :blah2:

The ClayTaurus said:
It's what he was going for all along. Now he can go brag about it elsewhere. "I dissented and got banned!" :blah2:

Eggsrackry. Damned if we put up with his no-contribution-just-shit-talking...damned if we don't; as his lack self-worth will ONLY Let him see it as an 'honor'. That child will brag and stage and prop him/herself up because they got banned "SIMPLY for disagreeing".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back