This place is a joke - Merged with AIRING OUT GRIEVANCES

Status
Not open for further replies.

roomy

The Natural
Apr 22, 2006
I was wondering if there was a acknowledged call out board here?If not why not?Surely we should have a board where we can vent without fear of intervention or censorship, it could be invisible to guests.I know I appear to be the affable lovable Roomy but sometimes some of you anger me to the point of me wishing to rive a new arsehole out of your face and it would be handy if I could do this without admin or mods taking sides.Just a thought:huh: :blah2:

roomy said:
I was wondering if there was a acknowledged call out board here?If not why not?Surely we should have a board where we can vent without fear of intervention or censorship, it could be invisible to guests.I know I appear to be the affable lovable Roomy but sometimes some of you anger me to the point of me wishing to rive a new arsehole out of your face and it would be handy if I could do this without admin or mods taking sides.Just a thought:huh: :blah2:

Tell you what - first off, 99% of anything you want to discuss would be allowed in this chat section. But just in case there is stuff that needs to be said, here goes:

ANYONE is free to say ANYTHING they want in this thread right here. Air your complaints. Tell me the problems of this board and how I run it wrong in your mind. NOBODY should feel afraid of repraisal, as you have my word that anything in this thread is allowed as I want it finally ALL aired out.

Be forewarned, I'm not so nice sometimes either. And I'm really fucking miserable and pissed right now. No banning anyone, but I will feel free to speak my fucking mind in this thread too. I'm tired of all the petty whining and complaining about this place when I have poured my heart and soul into the place, spent thousands of dollars, and continue to do everything in my power to make this a great place for EVERYONE. I defy anyone to point out other boards that have owners willing to bend over backwards like I do to make this a place that is created by what the users are looking for and recommend.

Anyway, go ahead, speak your minds...

jimnyc said:
Tell you what - first off, 99% of anything you want to discuss would be allowed in this chat section. But just in case there is stuff that needs to be said, here goes:

ANYONE is free to say ANYTHING they want in this thread right here. Air your complaints. Tell me the problems of this board and how I run it wrong in your mind. NOBODY should feel afraid of repraisal, as you have my word that anything in this thread is allowed as I want it finally ALL aired out.

Be forewarned, I'm not so nice sometimes either. And I'm really fucking miserable and pissed right now. No banning anyone, but I will feel free to speak my fucking mind in this thread too. I'm tired of all the petty whining and complaining about this place when I have poured my heart and soul into the place, spent thousands of dollars, and continue to do everything in my power to make this a great place for EVERYONE. I defy anyone to point out other boards that have owners willing to bend over backwards like I do to make this a place that is created by what the users are looking for and recommend.

Anyway, go ahead, speak your minds...

I have made myself clear, I hope.
You are in a bad fettle, boo fucking hoo, we all get in bad fettles
I like it here, I wouldn't post otherwise, My beef was with the, he disagrees with us ban him mentality that seemed to leap to the fore, he may be a troll, the thing is, we don't fucking know, OK, we can take our best guess, and I guess, thats what mods are for, but 4 fucking posts in and he's banned:dunno: Apart from that, everything is fucking great, can I have lots of rep points and oodles of power please, I do desreve it.

Has there ever been a better man here than me?:D

Edited to ask:- am I really allowed to post a link to another board I post on?I thought it was against the rules:dunno:

dmp said:
I THINK

[Post Edited by Moderator]

THERE! F' Y'all!!

:D

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to dmp again.

Said1 said:
Ew. I can see Darin's avatar's weenie.

Excellent, I thought I was the only one, now if you just move to one side............:D

Said1 said:
Why? Will he have a better running chance at you?

Nooooooooooooo.....................he needs a bit of legroom, thats all.Carry on.:beer:

roomy said:
I may delete.

It smacks of heavy handed censorship when you are banned from a discussion that you have been made an integral part of by those that ban you from it.:puke:

Said1 said:
Suuuuuuuuurrrrrrrre.

And btw, I'll decide with this conversation is over. That is all. Now YOU can carry on. :D

I beg to differ, neither you nor I will decide when this is over, that has been made abundantly clear.

Anytime time you like censors.:D :gives:

roomy said:
You know the crack.

They are playing me, but I aint nobody's fool.It's all rules, or is it?:teeth:
Moving to chat. You are pushing for a time out?

I am not an idiot, I have been here long enough to know this isn't normal, this is a case of closing ranks, fair enough, I tell you what, instead of you banning me for an opinion, how about me deleting my profile?I have asked the the question in PM and recieved no answer, you can edit or delete any or all of my posts, up to you, but fuck it, I need a time out from you lot, goodbye.I am sorry if I have caused offense it was never my intent.

roomy said:
I am not an idiot, I have been here long enough to know this isn't normal, this is a case of closing ranks, fair enough, I tell you what, instead of you banning me for an opinion, how about me deleting my profile?I have asked the the question in PM and recieved no answer, you can edit or delete any or all of my posts, up to you, but fuck it, I need a time out from you lot, goodbye.I am sorry if I have caused offense it was never my intent.

Just stop posting. The only option is permanently banning you, which I can do if you like. We will not delete your posts. Any info you have on your profile, you are free to delete. Let me know what you want.

BTW, you didn't send ME a pm, so I've no idea what you are speaking of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back