This photo says it all

Yes, the photo says it all:

OBAMA NEVER MISSES A PHOTO OP!

Pathetic.

Its not a photo op.

He's walking down the hall.

How about you try to imagine any one of your money grubbing R candidates enjoying this kind of genuine moment with a fellow American.

Think of any of the PHOTO OPS the Etch a Sketch screwed up. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

And yet that photo made it to your desktop. BTW, Obama lost 4 million voters last election, first time dems have ever lost voters, another historic record for Obama!

He's walking down a hall while surrounded by his court photographers.
Photo op.
Or do you think it was taken with a hidden camera?
Isn't this just a photo op? Or perhaps it reveals that the new pope has an unnatural fondness for small children :)
pope_00016-4_3_rx512_c680x510.jpg

Oh GAWD, what a horrifying photograph.

Except I don't think that's the new one. All those rich old guys look alike but this isn't the latest. If its the one before the one that just quit, he's also the pope who was in charge of hiding pedophile priests and keeping track of where their new churches were. What a disgusting racket.

All the rich old guys look the same? Soooo, Obama being old and rich looks just like that guy? Or is it somehow different with Obama?

You're almost as fun as TM to beat up on these boards. Keep it up, TM's posts just seem tired these days, you seem like you actually believe the crap you push.

Photo op.
Isn't this just a photo op? Or perhaps it reveals that the new pope has an unnatural fondness for small children :)

Except I don't think that's the new one. All those rich old guys look alike but this isn't the latest. If its the one before the one that just quit, he's also the pope who was in charge of hiding pedophile priests and keeping track of where their new churches were. What a disgusting racket.
You are correct. It was not an image of the new pope. I believe that this is an image of the new pope
resizer.jsp

Last edited:

You are correct. It was not an image of the new pope. I believe that this is an image of the new pope
resizer.jsp

Both NAMBLA and the Cath church agree - get 'em young.

What does it show? Hussein knows how to do the pop fist when the camera is around? I want to know what happened in Bengahzi and why the attorney general shipped 3,000 illegal weapons to drug cartels. I want to know why gas is around $4.00 per gal when America is sitting on fossil fuel. I want to know why he skips off to freaking Europe every time somebody wants to ask him some tough questions. We could hire a freaking hip-hop artist as president if the only thing we needed to do was pop-fist.

slide_243685_1416189_free.jpg

The pubs just can't figure out why they lost. The whole theme of cpac is centered around their ignorance of the American voter and, from listening to some their speeches, they STILL don't understand why their attitude about the 47% was and will always be political suicide.

Instead of working for jobs and economic recovery, they just keep telling the same lie about "getting stuff".

And, they just keep on losing.

Photo came from the slideshow here. Note that its not suitable reading for rw's.

Iraq War 10th Anniversary Reminds Us Of The Questions We Didn't Ask

I thought they were getting laid off?....:rolleyes:

I watched Triumph of Will last weekended, I don't need any more propaganda for now thx...

Why do all the rw's always ask exactly the same lame ass questions and all have to have it explained separately?:cuckoo:

How 'bout if I give you a little hint ...

What is the DATE the photograph was taken?

beats me, if its not recent why bother posting it?

Oh wait, you needed a look at me boner and was just trolling nonsensical hackage?

slide_243685_1416189_free.jpg

The pubs just can't figure out why they lost. The whole theme of cpac is centered around their ignorance of the American voter and, from listening to some their speeches, they STILL don't understand why their attitude about the 47% was and will always be political suicide.

Instead of working for jobs and economic recovery, they just keep telling the same lie about "getting stuff".

And, they just keep on losing.

Photo came from the slideshow here. Note that its not suitable reading for rw's.

Iraq War 10th Anniversary Reminds Us Of The Questions We Didn't Ask
now if obama actually created some jobs for the average american instead of just talking shit on the campaign trail your post might have a point

Pathetic.

Its not a photo op.

How about you try to imagine any one of your money grubbing R candidates enjoying this kind of genuine moment with a fellow American.

Think of any of the PHOTO OPS the Etch a Sketch screwed up. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Photo op.

it was probably taken from an obamaphone lol

Pathetic.

Its not a photo op.

Here are some:

20041028_7-p43159-275jpg-515h.jpg

President_Bush_Biloxi_after_Katrina.jpg

weird-bush-hug-300x193.jpg

W100K_AW2-Soldiers-with-Pres-Bush.jpg

20050905-9_f1g5933-515h.jpg

Pathetic.

Its not a photo op.

Your right ,he is just walking down a hallway,and fist bumps a supporter it says really not much at all,what do you think it says??

Bet if you took off those one-way glasses you always have on ,you could find a pic of just about any politician doing the same thing,you don't have anything of real substance ,but heck nice try.

Heck I watched Obama wipe his hands on his pants at a basketball,he was eating popcorn,what does that say?? other than he wipes his hands on his pants now and then.

Heck I watched Obama wipe his hands on his pants at a basketball,he was eating popcorn,what does that say?? other than he wipes his hands on his pants now and then.

His mother was a degenerate hippie and his father was a hopeless alcoholic bigamist communist. I bet Barry Hussein didn't learn to wipe his ass until he was in his 30's.

Forum List

Back