Democrats have not been winning, Republicans have been losing

CaGOPatriot

Craig Williams
Feb 23, 2013
California
The American people don't want the democrats in power.

Mitt Romney spoke at CPAC and said we must learn from his and other Republican's mistakes to stop the GOP losses.

All candidates must stick to the script men like Karl Rove have written and stop saying what the "think" the crowd wants to hear them say. The Republicans have a unified message and wandering off this message with the batsh!t craziness in statements like "legitimate rape" and other doozies that popped out during the last campaign will keep handing wins to the liberals.

It is one thing to be crazy, but slapping the voters in the face with this fact is just going to lose more and more government seats to the democrats.

Karl Rove should be the head of the RNC and we should all echo his words and ideas. His planning won George W. Bush the White House twice. We know he is the man to lead the GOP in the future. He will get us the moderate voters we need to win win win.

Mitt Romney Admits 'Mistakes' in CPAC Speech - Yahoo! News

Mitt Romney spoke at CPAC and said we must learn from his and other Republican's mistakes to stop the GOP losses.

All candidates must stick to the script men like Karl Rove have written and stop saying what the "think" the crowd wants to hear them say. The Republicans have a unified message and wandering off this message with the batsh!t craziness in statements like "legitimate rape" and other doozies that popped out during the last campaign will keep handing wins to the liberals.

It is one thing to be crazy, but slapping the voters in the face with this fact is just going to lose more and more government seats to the democrats.

Karl Rove should be the head of the RNC and we should all echo his words and ideas. His planning won George W. Bush the White House twice. We know he is the man to lead the GOP in the future. He will get us the moderate voters we need to win win win.

Yes, yes GOP. Go ahead and swallow the official story that you didn't lose the last election because the American people rejected your extreme ideology. Go ahead and convince yourselves that nicer candidates and a more focused message is the key.

It's the key, alright, the key to a permanent Democratic majority.

The only thing rational Americans fear more than fake liberal marxism/fascism is nutball war mongering, nutball religious horseshit and nutball worship of finance.

So, hell yes these filthy cocksuckers are losing. What kind of a suicidal nut would vote for a scum like Romney, a man who loaded corporations with debt to pay his firm on the way out the door?

Obama is a moron, but at least he's not a god damned anti-American corporatist.

Had a chance to see a bit of CPAC today -- I can handle only so much country music -- and was fortunate enough to catch Sarah Palin and her perpetual prototypical pandering platitude parade. Holy crap, she really let Rove have it, and the crowd loved it. I'm beginning to think that these people will retain control of the party for 2014 and maybe 2016.

They are still in shock that their better won because America rejected their lunatic vision of America

They are still stuck in the first stages of grief

The five stages, denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance

Had a chance to see a bit of CPAC today -- I can handle only so much country music -- and was fortunate enough to catch Sarah Palin and her perpetual prototypical pandering platitude parade. Holy crap, she really let Rove have it, and the crowd loved it. I'm beginning to think that these people will retain control of the party for 2014 and maybe 2016.

That is the problrm with the GOP. Cheering on losers like Palin and criticizing winners like Karl Rove. Rove knows how to unite and motivate Republicans at all economic levels to bring victory to the party. If the Republicans would do as he tells them we could get Jeb Bush elected as President in 2016.

so the Democrats have as good a chance to change prospects as the Republicans ... and will do so again in the House 2014.

Hmmmmm....you slept-thru all o' 2012???? :eusa_eh:

Here ya' go......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&v=E05q9m0xO_4&NR=1]Karl Rove Refuses to Believe Fox News' Own Obama Victory Projection - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpoMWrW01h4]Fox News Announces Re-Election Win of President Barack Obama - 11/06/12 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqUXZCgYMuQ]Photos of Romney Supporters Learning that Obama Won - YouTube[/ame]​

Five of the last six general elections, the GOP has lost the popular vote. That isn't losing; that is getting taken to the woodshed.

Last edited:

Yes, yes GOP. Go ahead and swallow the official story that you didn't lose the last election because the American people rejected your extreme ideology. Go ahead and convince yourselves that nicer candidates and a more focused message is the key.

Hey....c'mon....they're TRYING!

529.gif

awww, you're still hung up on Palin..
I'd take Palin over the hate from the Democrat party..Palin SPEAKS to the people and doesn't think they are beneth her

can't STAND country music, what a snob

Last edited:

That is the problrm with the GOP. Cheering on losers like Palin and criticizing winners like Karl Rove. Rove knows how to unite and motivate Republicans at all economic levels to bring victory to the party. If the Republicans would do as he tells them we could get Jeb Bush elected as President in 2016.

Palin isn't a LOSER and Rove isn't a winner
and the hell with Jeb Bush, he wouldn't get my vote

Rove knows how to unite and motivate Republicans at all economic levels to bring victory to the party.

Karl Rove is a Lee Atwater disciple. If you don't know who Lee Atwater is, hes just a better looking Karl Rove with more rhythm. Just study up on Lee Atwaters political shenanigans and you will soon learn he sewed the seeds of this current downward spiral the GOP is in.

I'd take Palin over the hate from the Democrat party..Palin SPEAKS to the people and doesn't think they are beneth her.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight......

"Warm and effusive in public, indifferent or angry in private: this is the pattern of Palin’s behavior toward the people who make her life possible. A onetime gubernatorial aide to Palin says, “The people who have worked for her—they’re broken, used, stepped on, down in the dust.” On the 2008 campaign trail, one close aide recalls, it was practically impossible to persuade Palin to take a moment to thank the kitchen workers at fund-raising dinners. During the campaign, Palin lashed out at the slightest provocation, sometimes screaming at staff members and throwing objects. Witnessing such behavior, one aide asked Todd Palin if it was typical of his wife. He answered, “You just got to let her go through it… Half the stuff that comes out of her mouth she doesn’t even mean.” When a campaign aide gingerly asked Todd whether Sarah should consider taking psychiatric medication to control her moods, Todd responded that she “just needed to run and work out more.” Her anger kept boiling over, however, and eventually the fits of rage came every day. Then, just as suddenly, her temper would be gone. Palin would apologize and promise to be nicer. Within hours, she would be screaming again. At the end of one long day, when Palin was mid-tirade, a campaign aide remembers thinking, “You were an angel all night. Now you’re a devil. Where did this come from

3330033824_d7438e3edb.jpg

Jesus, someone just NOW figuring this out? Keep Fox News pumping and there won't even be a Republican dog catcher elected pretty soon...............

LOl, you people crack me up, Obama (a incumbent) wins re-election by a small margin with the people so you claim he won because everyone in the country thinks like he and you liberals do
so I guess you are going to call those 48% of the people who voted Republican EXTREME TOO..
They just want to act like a Republican wasn't President just four short years ago..

what a joke

Last edited:

I'd take Palin over the hate from the Democrat party..Palin SPEAKS to the people and doesn't think they are beneth her.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight......

"Warm and effusive in public, indifferent or angry in private: this is the pattern of Palin’s behavior toward the people who make her life possible. A onetime gubernatorial aide to Palin says, “The people who have worked for her—they’re broken, used, stepped on, down in the dust.” On the 2008 campaign trail, one close aide recalls, it was practically impossible to persuade Palin to take a moment to thank the kitchen workers at fund-raising dinners. During the campaign, Palin lashed out at the slightest provocation, sometimes screaming at staff members and throwing objects. Witnessing such behavior, one aide asked Todd Palin if it was typical of his wife. He answered, “You just got to let her go through it… Half the stuff that comes out of her mouth she doesn’t even mean.” When a campaign aide gingerly asked Todd whether Sarah should consider taking psychiatric medication to control her moods, Todd responded that she “just needed to run and work out more.” Her anger kept boiling over, however, and eventually the fits of rage came every day. Then, just as suddenly, her temper would be gone. Palin would apologize and promise to be nicer. Within hours, she would be screaming again. At the end of one long day, when Palin was mid-tirade, a campaign aide remembers thinking, “You were an angel all night. Now you’re a devil. Where did this come from

3330033824_d7438e3edb.jpg

That behavior fits the pattern of the typical abuser who says for the umpteenth time, "I'm sorry I hit you. I swear I'll never do it again."

Forum List

Back