This one picture pretty much sums up the main problem of the conservative message

Super_Lantern

VIP Member
Jun 2, 2013
You guys, I AM A REAL CONSERVATIVE, but this is a joke. We have nothing to offer anyone. We can't even offer things to all white people. We are the party of wealthy white people. I am a conservative no more

1468785552-blinded-by-the-white.jpg

I fuck with ONE conservative. And that's Mitt Romney. He's spoken up about this problem in the GOP. Romney has my sword but I'm not fuckin with any other conservatives

You guys, I AM A REAL CONSERVATIVE, but this is a joke. We have nothing to offer anyone. We can't even offer things to all white people. We are the party of wealthy white people. I am a conservative no more

I fuck with ONE conservative. And that's Mitt Romney. He's spoken up about this problem in the GOP. Romney has my sword but I'm not fuckin with any other conservatives

Sure does not take much to switch ideologies these days.

Why not go read what Thomas Sowell, Alan West, JC Watts, Sheriff David Clarke or other black political leaders think about that cesspool you are falling for?

Republicans are sinners too. I wonder what standards you will hold the democrat party to?

Last edited:

1. If you are a "real conservative." which GOP policies do you support/oppose?

2. Conservatives offer opportunity, not stuff, to people.

3. Conservatives do not base their policies on race.

4. Wealthy people are generally smarter than poor people.

5. Good riddance to your ilk.

I think I see where your confusion lies. "Conservative" isn't a party, it's an ideology. The GOP isn't "conservative", it's a party that is slightly less liberal than the democrats.

Forum List

Back