THIS, not Obama is the reason why the country is so jacked up

You could tell them to support the bill that cuts spending and the taxes and not cutting taxes while raising other taxes.

You're right. It's not Obama's fault. It's the Democrats fault. He just happens to be one of them. He is a FAILED leader. A TRUE leader would be able to get HIS OWN PARTY who controls the Senate to pass this.

But he can't. He is not a leader. He has failed.

HIS party, the big blue D's, control the Senate.

Say it again with me: "Democrats control the Senate. Democrats control the Senate."

They control it today, and will tomorrow. Democrats.....control....the Senate.

I agree. The system is broken, corrupt and just plain useless. I have no faith in this system today.

What's this mean to the average wage-earner? An extra $80/year?
Let it ride for chrissakes.

That $80 a year is probably more extra cash than a "Tax the Rich" approach would put into their pockets.

Avatar couldn't have said it better. The system isn't much different than what we had 200 years ago. The people are. The people are drastically different from what we had only 50 years ago...or 20...even 10. George W. Bush at one point had approval ratings in the 90%'s. I doubt we will EVER have another president with ratings that high. Thats not a knock on left, right, Bush, Obama, Newt, anyone....just a statement on how polarized we've become. Our 2016 Presidential winner could cure AIDS, end hunger and provide us a college football playoff...and the other side would call him 'overreaching'.

Avatar couldn't have said it better. The system isn't much different than what we had 200 years ago. The people are. The people are drastically different from what we had only 50 years ago...or 20...even 10. George W. Bush at one point had approval ratings in the 90%'s. I doubt we will EVER have another president with ratings that high. Thats not a knock on left, right, Bush, Obama, Newt, anyone....just a statement on how polarized we've become. Our 2016 Presidential winner could cure AIDS, end hunger and provide us a college football playoff...and the other side would call him 'overreaching'.

There is one major difference to the system. The 17th amendment stripped the States power to check the Federal Government. If we want to fix anything in the system, that should be it.

Forum List

Back