2011 CollegeGrad Study: Entry level hiring is UP 22%! NO EXCUSES OWS!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bucs90, Dec 1, 2011.

1. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    CollegeGrad.com

According to the study, entry level hiring is actually on the rise. "Entry" level, meaning "This is where you ENTER the workforce". Entry level isn't found in the middle, or the top. Thats where other people who once "entered" at entry level were and worked their way up. Quite a few of them made ends meet working 2nd jobs too!

OWS'ers have no damn excuse. What the libtard grads want is a job that stimulates them, helps them "find themselves", makes them feel warm and cozy about themselves. They're special, after all.

But CollegeGrad.com lists among it's Top 10 Entry Level hirers Enterprise Rent-A-Car as the #1 entry level hiring company of recent 2011 college grads. A well respected, successful corporation. Enter at the bottom. Work you way up into management and further. Move on to a better job, or keep up in that one. That is....with hard work and committment to the company. You MIGHT have to bartend or deliver pizzas on weekends to make ends meet. But within a few years, you'll be on your feet...either at work, or an OWS rally, depending on your work ethic and committment to succeeding.

Sure, its not working as the Coffee Shop Worldly Affairs Debate Organizer for 100K a year. That one is currently full.

But no excuses. I should be paid for simply showing you all the opportunities in this wonderful capitalist dream we call America.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    And 2recent grads earning the average entry level salary, who share an apartment, have a combined avg take home of over $90,000!!!! The Average New Graduate Salary | eHow.com

There is just no fucking excuse. None. You OWS'ers just dont like the work you can get. Thats it. Lazy ass libtards, get the fuck to work.

3. occupied

occupied Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,769
    It must be nice to live in a world where all of your stereotypes are absolutely true, sure beats the complicated world the rest of us live in.

4. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    Then provide PROOF that refutes the study in the LINK I provided you lazy hippie. You can't. Thats the hard truth. Work is out there. WORK, meaning you wont like it, thats why the pay you to show up. There isn't anything "complicated" about it. You need money. Go fucking earn it. No one is gonna give it to you just for wearing a "Save the Earth" t-shirt to your campus coffee shack.

5. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
  6. occupied

occupied Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,769
    I fit into none of your stereotypes. You are not even close and maybe one day I will share my personal motivations for supporting the OWS movement, but they have nothing to do with laziness, in fact my job chews up lesser men and spits them out.

7. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    Silence......as I expected.

8. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    Yeah right:lol: Liar. Get a job.

9. occupied

occupied Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,769
    That's OK you have no way of checking the veracity of any statement I make and I seriously don't care if you believe me or not. You could have possibly learned something but instead I will go to bed and let you to continue to wallow in ignorance.

10. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    I dont wanna check, I dont give a shit!! I know OWS'ers, and they have no excuses. My data and links which you couldn't refute prove that.