2011 CollegeGrad Study: Entry level hiring is UP 22%! NO EXCUSES OWS!!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
CollegeGrad.com

According to the study, entry level hiring is actually on the rise. "Entry" level, meaning "This is where you ENTER the workforce". Entry level isn't found in the middle, or the top. Thats where other people who once "entered" at entry level were and worked their way up. Quite a few of them made ends meet working 2nd jobs too!

OWS'ers have no damn excuse. What the libtard grads want is a job that stimulates them, helps them "find themselves", makes them feel warm and cozy about themselves. They're special, after all.

But CollegeGrad.com lists among it's Top 10 Entry Level hirers Enterprise Rent-A-Car as the #1 entry level hiring company of recent 2011 college grads. A well respected, successful corporation. Enter at the bottom. Work you way up into management and further. Move on to a better job, or keep up in that one. That is....with hard work and committment to the company. You MIGHT have to bartend or deliver pizzas on weekends to make ends meet. But within a few years, you'll be on your feet...either at work, or an OWS rally, depending on your work ethic and committment to succeeding.

Sure, its not working as the Coffee Shop Worldly Affairs Debate Organizer for 100K a year. That one is currently full.

But no excuses. I should be paid for simply showing you all the opportunities in this wonderful capitalist dream we call America.

And 2recent grads earning the average entry level salary, who share an apartment, have a combined avg take home of over $90,000!!!! The Average New Graduate Salary | eHow.com

There is just no fucking excuse. None. You OWS'ers just dont like the work you can get. Thats it. Lazy ass libtards, get the fuck to work.

It must be nice to live in a world where all of your stereotypes are absolutely true, sure beats the complicated world the rest of us live in.

It must be nice to live in a world where all of your stereotypes are absolutely true, sure beats the complicated world the rest of us live in.

Then provide PROOF that refutes the study in the LINK I provided you lazy hippie. You can't. Thats the hard truth. Work is out there. WORK, meaning you wont like it, thats why the pay you to show up. There isn't anything "complicated" about it. You need money. Go fucking earn it. No one is gonna give it to you just for wearing a "Save the Earth" t-shirt to your campus coffee shack.

Then provide PROOF that refutes the study in the LINK I provided you lazy hippie. You can't. Thats the hard truth. Work is out there. WORK, meaning you wont like it, thats why the pay you to show up. There isn't anything "complicated" about it. You need money. Go fucking earn it. No one is gonna give it to you just for wearing a "Save the Earth" t-shirt to your campus coffee shack.

I fit into none of your stereotypes. You are not even close and maybe one day I will share my personal motivations for supporting the OWS movement, but they have nothing to do with laziness, in fact my job chews up lesser men and spits them out.

I fit into none of your stereotypes. You are not even close and maybe one day I will share my personal motivations for supporting the OWS movement, but they have nothing to do with laziness, in fact my job chews up lesser men and spits them out.

Yeah right:lol: Liar. Get a job.

That's OK you have no way of checking the veracity of any statement I make and I seriously don't care if you believe me or not. You could have possibly learned something but instead I will go to bed and let you to continue to wallow in ignorance.

That's OK you have no way of checking the veracity of any statement I make and I seriously don't care if you believe me or not. You could have possibly learned something but instead I will go to bed and let you to continue to wallow in ignorance.

I dont wanna check, I dont give a shit!! I know OWS'ers, and they have no excuses. My data and links which you couldn't refute prove that.

Yeah, there is a job for everyone from OWS. It was just the camera angle or perhaps holographic images of hundreds standing in line for a couple dozen jobs. If the right wants to solve their major complaint about OWS, next time the police want to feel like they are in control, spray the OWS people with bubble bath. Toss them a coffee can and roll of single ply and problem solved.

Bucs - you are buying the bullshit that they are concerned about jobs. They don't give a shit about unemployment. The more homeless - the more bodies for their camps.

Occupy Philly is trying to stop a 50 million dollar construction project which will provide 800 jobs. They want those people out of work.

They also protested Comcast because the city offered them a tax break to move its headquarters to Philadelphia. They would rather see empty lots.

The Comcast Center officially opened on June 6, 2008.[28] A study sponsored by Comcast and Liberty Property Trust said the construction of the Comcast Center created 17,200 jobs and generated US$2 billion of economic activity for Pennsylvania.[2

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comcast_Center_(Philadelphia)

Last edited:
Bucs - you are buying the bullshit that they are concerned about jobs. They don't give a shit about unemployment. The more homeless - the more bodies for their camps.

Occupy Philly is trying to stop a 50 million dollar construction project which will provide 800 jobs. They want those people out of work.

They also protested Comcast because the city offered them a tax break to move its headquarters to Philadelphia. They would rather see empty lots.

The Comcast Center officially opened on June 6, 2008.[28] A study sponsored by Comcast and Liberty Property Trust said the construction of the Comcast Center created 17,200 jobs and generated US$2 billion of economic activity for Pennsylvania.[2

Comcast Center (Philadelphia) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:clap2:

Exactly. Thats half my point, to expose the phony movement that is OWS. Jobs aren't the problem. Wages aren't the problem. For those with a realistic grasp on how life works...there is work. Life is tough, lessons get learned, adversity presents itself, and hard working people find a way through it.

OWS is about chaos. Political chaos. They want communism. They want pure vengence on who they call the 1%. Some are just drugged psychopaths who dont know what they want. Others want militant force against conservatives and cops. This is a wicked movement, in that it's giving the evil a voice, and sucking up good-intentioned people who really are simply protesting something they thing is unfair (many are just that, good intentioned, just misinformed or misdirected). But the wicked are hijacking this movement.

It is so interesting how the right interprets the motivations of others, as noted above the right wing filter or brainwash is so simple a way to see the world and so wrong. It demonstrates the power of propaganda on the uneducated ideologue. The tea party whiners are seen one way and the OWS group another and yet both are exercising their constitutional right to disagree. One only whines, one acts without big money support.

Working America

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...1-to-occur-again-911-times-2.html#post4439419

And a piece on poverty and work in America for the non-ideological thinkers. Boston Review — Stephen Steinberg: Poor Reason (culture of poverty)

Bottom line: they have no excuse not to work. Jobs are there. Maybe jobs they dont like. But, in particular the OWS college grads, they have absolutely no excuce. Enterprise Car Rental has 8,000 entry level openings with possibility to advance to management. Good job, decent wage, benefits, steady work.

And they'll refuse it as "beneath" them.

CollegeGrad.com

According to the study, entry level hiring is actually on the rise. "Entry" level, meaning "This is where you ENTER the workforce". Entry level isn't found in the middle, or the top. Thats where other people who once "entered" at entry level were and worked their way up. Quite a few of them made ends meet working 2nd jobs too!

OWS'ers have no damn excuse. What the libtard grads want is a job that stimulates them, helps them "find themselves", makes them feel warm and cozy about themselves. They're special, after all.

But CollegeGrad.com lists among it's Top 10 Entry Level hirers Enterprise Rent-A-Car as the #1 entry level hiring company of recent 2011 college grads. A well respected, successful corporation. Enter at the bottom. Work you way up into management and further. Move on to a better job, or keep up in that one. That is....with hard work and committment to the company. You MIGHT have to bartend or deliver pizzas on weekends to make ends meet. But within a few years, you'll be on your feet...either at work, or an OWS rally, depending on your work ethic and committment to succeeding.

Sure, its not working as the Coffee Shop Worldly Affairs Debate Organizer for 100K a year. That one is currently full.

But no excuses. I should be paid for simply showing you all the opportunities in this wonderful capitalist dream we call America.

Bucs you know they dont want ENTRY level jobs. That is beneath them.. They want to walk into management jobs. making over 100K .. :lol:

Up 22% from what?

No matter your education level there are still not enough good jobs to go around.
Around half of the jobs created in tha past 4 years or so are temp level jobs with little or no benefits.

You seem to be one of those who denied a recession was coming even when it was upon us.
Ohh this is just a little bubble and will be over in 6 months or so.

Forum List

Back