THIS must end in America!

_1720265_violence_afp300.jpg

Yeah... Violence is purely a Right wing "law and order" thing...

union-violence-1.jpg

ny-alleged-anarchists-82804.jpg

protest_violence.jpg

6a0111685b4b71970c011570a49a32970b-800wi

G20_Anarchists_Set_London_Financial_District_Ablaze_xlarge.jpg

Cute, but if you had 1/2 a brain, you'd realize that authoritarians like Bush and Cheney create an atmosphere with rhetoric and policy that leads to dehumanizing things like abuse and torture...

Do they? or does an environment that sets the stage for abuses of power do so on all fronts? Might the same social forces that made America embrace Bush's policies also have set the stage for such abuses by local law enforcement?
There has been a shift to the right in America since 1980...there are always consequences ... I'm sure those nuances are beyond your comprehension...

Your fucking stupid.
1)America has had no 'shift to the right'. The left had grown and the Right is deasd and choked by neocon weeds
2)Your association with 'the right' with all wrongs shows how simple minded you really are, to swallow partisan dogma like Bass and 52 swallow cum

While not all conservatives are authoritarians; all highly authoritarian personalities are political conservatives.
Really?
Mao.
Castro.
Obama. (I won, we do it my way, i know what Americans really want...)

There has been a definite shift to the right in America since Ronbo welcomed the christian racists and Trotskyist neocons into the GOP in 1980...

The only people with enough brains from the right to even have the awareness of our failed criminal justice system are libertarians...you know, the people right wing pea brains jettisoned from the GOP

Oh, that's right...your tiny pea brain subscribes to the provincial definition of the world... kind of like the "southern hemisphere clockwise drain theory"

Conservatism is based on latitude, longitude and date of birth.

Here's an interesting fact...

Soviet Conservatives Try to Turn Back the Clock on Gorbachev's Policies

Russian conservatives, uneasy with the liberalization of Soviet society under Mikhail S. Gorbachev, have seized on the country's experiment in more democratic elections as a chance to fight for a return to more authoritarian ways.

Cute, but if you had 1/2 a brain, you'd realize that authoritarians like Bush and Cheney create an atmosphere with rhetoric and policy that leads to dehumanizing things like abuse and torture...

Do they? or does an environment that sets the stage for abuses of power do so on all fronts? Might the same social forces that made America embrace Bush's policies also have set the stage for such abuses by local law enforcement?

Your fucking stupid.
1)America has had no 'shift to the right'. The left had grown and the Right is deasd and choked by neocon weeds
2)Your association with 'the right' with all wrongs shows how simple minded you really are, to swallow partisan dogma like Bass and 52 swallow cum

While not all conservatives are authoritarians; all highly authoritarian personalities are political conservatives.
Really?
Mao.
Castro.
Obama. (I won, we do it my way, i know what Americans really want...)

There has been a definite shift to the right in America since Ronbo welcomed the christian racists and Trotskyist neocons into the GOP in 1980...

The only people with enough brains from the right to even have the awareness of our failed criminal justice system are libertarians...you know, the people right wing pea brains jettisoned from the GOP

Oh, that's right...your tiny pea brain subscribes to the provincial definition of the world... kind of like the "southern hemisphere clockwise drain theory"

Here's an interesting fact...

Russian conservatives, uneasy with the liberalization of Soviet society under Mikhail S. Gorbachev, have seized on the country's experiment in more democratic elections as a chance to fight for a return to more authoritarian ways.

Get out now! while there's still time! Run! Fast! :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Neocons are not conservatives. They are members of the individualist and religious right-wing

You know nothing of what or how I think. A little reading before speaking would make yu look less foolish

You probably really think that

You can call them conservatives looking for the status quo ante. Since thy are calling for change instead of resisting it, however- well, nevermind, i don't want to confuse you, since you're clearly not capable of intelligent though

union-violence-1.jpg

protest_violence.jpg

Thanks for the cool pictures.

As always with your posts, they are a nice intermission from the discussion.

Now....where were we?

"We" were in the process of discrediting the absurdity that 'law and order' somehow leads to violent abuse.

And "We" were doing so by pointing to the VIOLENT ABUSE which is part and parcel of; an intrinsic element of the ideological left... which were pictured participating in or depicting the result of leftist violence... which the 'law and order' types are often found rounding up... which is often depicted, as is the case in the OP, as 'abuse' when in truth, the violence is perfectly warranted... and restrained.

Neocons are not conservatives. They are members of the individualist and religious right-wing

You know nothing of what or how I think. A little reading before speaking would make yu look less foolish

You probably really think that

You can call them conservatives looking for the status quo ante. Since thy are calling for change instead of resisting it, however- well, nevermind, i don't want to confuse you, since you're clearly not capable of intelligent though

Hey pea brain...here's some READING for YOU...

The conservatives are a disparate alliance, including xenophobic fringe groups, like Pamyat, as well as large numbers of less extreme nationalists who yearn for what they see as the simple values of Old Russia and the Orthodox church.

It is impossible to accurately gauge the extent of their influence or their support among nominees, but it is clear that conservatives are seizing upon the March 26 election, which Mr. Gorbachev has described as the key step toward greater democracy, to promote their political platform.

At election rallies where speakers call out against the influence of ''Zionist forces,'' and in campaign leaflets decrying ''liberal yellow journalists,'' representatives of politically conservative organizations are trying to draft voters and candidates to establish a foothold within the Government. New Congress of 2,250 Deputies

''We need deputies who will protect us against destructive, Zionistic forces,'' said Vladimir Ozhigonov, a factory worker, who was at a rally last Sunday, holding a sign that read: ''The movement of Pamyat will win.''

Nikita F. Zherbin, head of the Leningrad chapter of Pamyat, delighted in the fact that Mr. Korotich had been forced off the ballot in Moscow's Sverdlovsk region, and described this as the first successful step in the conservative campaign to use the elections as a vehicle for its political ideas. 'I Am a Stalinist'

''We brought our case to the people, and the outcome speaks for us,'' said Mr. Zherbin, whose group regards the liberalization of Soviet society as a conspiracy by Jews, Masons and Westernizers.

Pamyat

Pamyat (Russian: Память; English translation: Memory) is a Russian ultra-nationalist organization identifying itself as the "People's National-patriotic Orthodox Christian movement." It has been accused of racism, xenophobia, and antisemitism.

Sound like anyone in this country pea brain???

union-violence-1.jpg

protest_violence.jpg

Now....where were we?

"We" were in the process of discrediting the absurdity that 'law and order' somehow leads to violent abuse.

And "We" were doing so by pointing to the VIOLENT ABUSE which is part and parcel of; an intrinsic element of the ideological left... which were pictured participating in or depicting the result of leftist violence... which the 'law and order' types are often found rounding up... which is often depicted, as is the case in the OP, as 'abuse' when in truth, the violence is perfectly warranted... and restrained.

OH!!! Those pictures were all pictures of LEFISTS? My bad.

And I suppose that the guy in the OP that was beaten by the policeman was a leftist too.

Neo-cons are nationalist, former Democrats who recognized the anti-American bent resulting from the subversive effects of leftism on the DNC... they're fascists. They believe in strong centralized governance with a strong nationalist bent.

Religous people, are conservative by default...

Now given the choice between fascists; which are soft leftists and the AUDACITY OF HOPE version of the Marxists.... Gotta go with the Fascists everytime.

Last edited:

Now....where were we?

And I suppose that the guy in the OP that was beaten by the policeman was a leftist too.

Hmm... let's see... the ideological left IS the ideology which steadfastly advocates for the normalization of sexual abnormality... professing the RIGHT to demonstrate one's sexual orientation... and CHOOSE one's sexual lifestyle... which establishes the left's rejection of moral character, tending towards making a general nuisance of themselves, as is demonstrated in those photos... and the individual in the OP was clearly flashing his genitals in public and making a general nuisance of himself... thus indicating a distinct lack of moral character... and no respect for sexual normality... or civil behavior...

And and given that YOU'RE a leftists and are here crying about the perceived 'abuse by law enforcement' on someone who you feel was just expressing their sexuality... then, I'd say that there's a fair case to be made that the perv in question is one of the AUDACIOUS HOPEFUL... You bet...

ROFL... Leftists...

Last edited:

Hmm... let's see... the ideological left IS the ideology which steadfastly advocates for the normalization of sexual abnormality... professing the RIGHT to demonstrate one's sexual orientation... and CHOOSE one's sexual lifestyle... which establishes the left's rejection of moral character, tending towards making a general nuisance of themselves, as is demonstrated in those photos... and the individual in the OP was clearly flashing his genitals in public and making a general nuisance of himself... thus indicating a distinct lack of moral character... and no respect for sexual normality... or civil behavior...

And and given that YOU'RE a leftists and are here crying about the perceived 'abuse by law enforcement' on someone who you feel was just expressing their sexuality... then, I'd say that there's a fair case to be made that the perv in question is one of the AUDACIOUS HOPEFUL... You bet...

ROFL... Leftists...

WOW... talk about a MORON trying to justify her moronic homophobia and bigotry...

Here's a few REALLY uncomfortable FACTS for the tiny little BB between your shoulders

Latent homosexuality is rampant in homophobes

Homosexual behavior occurs in nature... So, I guess none of those monkeys, giraffes, penguins, lizards, fruit flies or sheep attend your church...

Well homosexual sheep anyways....

What a FUCKING idiot...

YouTube - New Jersey police officer pounds man on tape CNN com

I blame much of the climate that emboldens these "thugs with badges" on Republicans, the Bush administration and the right wing law & order freaks that hold NO regard for people's rights, JUST their punishment...

Police departments need to screen applicants to eliminate hiring these sanctioned criminals that abuse their power...

Abraham Lincoln said it best: Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

You omit one simple but important fact....
New Jersey is now and has been for decades a state controlled by Democrats ...voted into power every election and control every aspect of the state and state government.....
So can the "Its Bush's fault" bullshit....it just ain't so....even a pinhead like yourself should see that.....:cuckoo:

I blame much of the climate that emboldens these "thugs with badges" on Republicans, the Bush administration and the right wing law & order freaks that hold NO regard for people's rights, JUST their punishment...

Police departments need to screen applicants to eliminate hiring these sanctioned criminals that abuse their power...

Abraham Lincoln said it best: Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

You omit one simple but important fact....
New Jersey is now and has been for decades a state controlled by Democrats ...voted into power every election and control every aspect of the state and state government.....
So can the "Its Bush's fault" bullshit....it just ain't so....even a pinhead like yourself should see that.....:cuckoo:

I didn't know TV & radio waves couldn't penetrate the Jersey state line...

If thise who call for the status quo ante are conservatives, then those who would bring back the Czar are, by definition, more conservative that your example.

Sound like anyone in this country pea brain???

nope. I don't know of any large group of Soviets in the United States

Neo-cons are nationalist, former Democrats who recognized the anti-American bent resulting from the subversive effects of leftism on the DNC... they're fascists.
Which is socially right-wing, as opposed to conservative.
They believe in strong centralized governance with a strong nationalist bent.

American Conservatives call for a reduction in Federal power, as a call for a return to the status quo ante.

Religous people, are conservative by default...
Not always. It depends on what religion you speak of, and what their beliefs are.

ROFL... Leftists...

:cuckoo:

I guy gets punched in the head repeated by the cops.

Are you saying that action was appropriate?

About 25 yrs ago, a policeman told me that since Jesus said there are no innocents, everyone deserves whatever happens to them.

Of course, he was a menber of the KKK. That would be Koast Karate Klub.

Well the policeman probably is. He is a union member that lives in New Jersey. :tongue:

Last edited:

You'd blame a Republican for shitting your own pants.

Forum List

Back