THIS must end in America!

Bfgrn

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0wF-AmifCw]YouTube - New Jersey police officer pounds man on tape CNN com[/ame]

I blame much of the climate that emboldens these "thugs with badges" on Republicans, the Bush administration and the right wing law & order freaks that hold NO regard for people's rights, JUST their punishment...

Police departments need to screen applicants to eliminate hiring these sanctioned criminals that abuse their power...

Abraham Lincoln said it best: Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

bushstole.jpg

The female police officer asked him to zip up his jacket?

Why?
The snippet clip left ALOT of information out, as these usually always do. One sided, the dude is made to look like a saint. It looked like he was nude under the jacket, perhaps he was also flashing people? Thanks to the excellent journalism of the piece, we'll never know.

Why?
The snippet clip left ALOT of information out, as these usually always do. One sided, the dude is made to look like a saint. It looked like he was nude under the jacket, perhaps he was also flashing people? Thanks to the excellent journalism of the piece, we'll never know.

Most likely true...however a beating was likely not warranted.

I blame the policeman that did the beating...and his mother for bringing into the house a bevy of violent boyfriends throughout his childhood.

Why?

Most likely true...however a beating was likely not warranted.

I blame the policeman that did the beating...
Same here. I doubt there's anyone who could be found who would think the brutality was warranted, despite what the OP implies.
and his mother for bringing into the house a bevy of violent boyfriends throughout his childhood.
Stop bringing your own life story into this!:badgrin:

The charge against this guy, other than resisting arrest, is "wandering for the purpose of obtaining an illegal substance."

Wander: to move about without purpose.

The charge against this guy, other than resisting arrest, is "wandering for the purpose of obtaining an illegal substance."

Wander: to move about without purpose.

None of it makes sense to me. It is, however, the egotistical cops who do these things. While I was a Parole Officer, I saw many stupid cop antics. They are hateful just because they can be.

It is not because of any administration in politics, exactly. It is the climate America has been forming over many years. Politics and government workers often get caught up in their own ego trips. Usually, they are the ones doing the "hate crimes" in America.

In any case, there is likely to be a radical increase of violent activity over the next few years. That is because the radical left under Obama is mindless in their revenge mindset. Obama is setting the whole thing up, and America, may God help us all.

Blame Boooooosh.... The mindless' answer to everything!

Yup.

We're blaming Bush for a dumb ass cop?

Makes pefect fucking sense.:cuckoo:
Doesn't it?

I blame the policeman that did the beating....

Agreed, though I also fault the officers who did not intervene or act to stop it

I blame... Republicans, the Bush administration and the right wing...
Please, try our product

Yeah right.

I'm sure that Bush II personally ordered those cops to beat somebody.

After all, we all know that cops never beat people before Bush II came into office, right?

As we all know, thanks to the iditoic partisan trolls on this board, every POTUS, rgardless of party affiliation, is responsible for every event that happens during their administration.

Yesterday for example, Obama burnt my toast.

Well, actually I happened to burn it, but it was on O's watch, so I'm putting the onus on him.

Yeah right.

After all, we all know that cops never beat people before Bush II came into office, right?

As we all know, thanks to the iditoic partisan trolls on this board, every POTUS, rgardless of party affiliation, is responsible for every event that happens during their administration.

Well, actually I happened to burn it, but it was on O's watch, so I'm putting the onus on him.

Cute, but if you had 1/2 a brain, you'd realize that authoritarians like Bush and Cheney create an atmosphere with rhetoric and policy that leads to dehumanizing things like abuse and torture...

There has been a shift to the right in America since 1980...there are always consequences ... I'm sure those nuances are beyond your comprehension...

While not all conservatives are authoritarians; all highly authoritarian personalities are political conservatives.
Robert Altmeyer

Cute, but if you had 1/2 a brain, you'd realize that authoritarians like Bush and Cheney create an atmosphere with rhetoric and policy that leads to dehumanizing things like abuse and torture...

Do they? or does an environment that sets the stage for abuses of power do so on all fronts? Might the same social forces that made America embrace Bush's policies also have set the stage for such abuses by local law enforcement?
There has been a shift to the right in America since 1980...there are always consequences ... I'm sure those nuances are beyond your comprehension...

Your fucking stupid.
1)America has had no 'shift to the right'. The left had grown and the Right is deasd and choked by neocon weeds
2)Your association with 'the right' with all wrongs shows how simple minded you really are, to swallow partisan dogma like Bass and 52 swallow cum

While not all conservatives are authoritarians; all highly authoritarian personalities are political conservatives.
Really?
Mao.
Castro.
Obama. (I won, we do it my way, i know what Americans really want...)

Yeah right.

Robert Altmeyer
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back