This Man Loves America?

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
Mocking POW's and gold star parents. Meh.

Grabbing pussy and making fun of disabled people. No biggie.

Lies and more lies? Who cares.

But this one should have lost him some support.

It didn't.

upload_2018-6-24_21-45-14.png

And that's what driving liberals crazy.

Mocking POW's and gold star parents. Meh.

Grabbing pussy and making fun of disabled people. No biggie.

Lies and more lies? Who cares.

But this one should have lost him some support.

It didn't.

:CryingCow:

There are things I agree with Trump on and then some I don't. Have to say I moved on beyond that video clip. The quotes for the most part are water under the bridge. So for most part I think you're beating a dead horse. Now if something new comes up that they can related to, then sure, resurrect them.

View attachment 200870

Trump has no balls at all. He’s holding little children hostage and ransoming them for a piece of legislation. Manufacturing an immigration crisis on the southern border so he can be seen as a strong leader solving these problems.

And his wife is a rich man’s trophy wife. She only married him for the money. And she hates him. Her frozen face when she’s with him. The clenched fist when he holds her hand.

Liberals aren’t going crazy. They’re organizing and planning, and mobilizing. Just like the Tea Party did in 2008.

Liberals stayed home and didn’t vote in 2016. They won’t make that mistake again.

The results speak for themselves.

The economy is booming, jobs are abundant, optimism is high, the Norks are kissing our asses.

I'd say Trump has some responsibility for it because he loves America.

While the meat puppet faggot was in there "changing" shit, the economy stayed in the toilet, there was nearly 8 years of absolute malaise. Few decent jobs to be had, and obozo was kissing everyone else's ass and bowing all over the fuckin place.

I'd have to say those results tell a rational adult the meat puppet faggot and his wookie husband hate America, because no one could be that utterly incompetent and not commit seppuku in shame.

seppuku-gif-3.gif

View attachment 200870

Trump has no balls at all. He’s holding little children hostage and ransoming them for a piece of legislation. Manufacturing an immigration crisis on the southern border so he can be seen as a strong leader solving these problems.

And his wife is a rich man’s trophy wife. She only married him for the money. And she hates him. Her frozen face when she’s with him. The clenched fist when he holds her hand.

Liberals aren’t going crazy. They’re organizing and planning, and mobilizing. Just like the Tea Party did in 2008.

Liberals stayed home and didn’t vote in 2016. They won’t make that mistake again.
Lol
Who gives a fucking shit about these illegal aliens, They need to go back to where they came from. So shut the fuck up

View attachment 200870

Really, did they tell you that ?

There are things I agree with Trump on and then some I don't. Have to say I moved on beyond that video clip. The quotes for the most part are water under the bridge. So for most part I think you're beating a dead horse. Now if something new comes up that they can related to, then sure, resurrect them.

Sorry. I tend to hang on to cases of our president telling us that we suck so he can praise dictators.

View attachment 200870

Are you upset with the tyrants these Illegals are escaping from?
Then organize a Pussy Hat rally against these regimes.

View attachment 200870

What a load of horse shit.

The same thing was going on in 2014 and its the law.

That has been happening before 2014 and dummies like you never even mentioned it.

Didn't see any Dems organizing, planning or mobilizing in 2014.

Just another manufactured bunch of bull shit you can protest.

Didn't see any Dems protesting in 2014. Got an answer for that dumbass??

As for me. I couldn't care less about these supposed refugees or their fucking kids. Kick the whole lot of them back to Mexico. Let the Mexicans deal with their stupid asses.

Forum List

Back