This man defended himself from armed home invaders and California has temp suspended HIS concealed carry.

Citizens can’t protect themselves?
Thanks for admitting the agenda of Democrats
It's just America's agenda to me and others who watch it happening from outside.

You Americans get it figured out who's to blame. We don't care as long as we get the show for free!

You can call them all self defense if you like. Or invent any old reason you like.

I'm really more interested in how bad it can get now. The shootings in America could rise into the tens of thousands!

The self defense claim will undoubtedly be used for most of them. Rittenhouse style self-defense!
So a guy comes up behind another man in front of his home, whose wif and kids are inside.

Your solution is to have the man get shot and the killer go after his family.

Sorry, that was not vigilante Justice. That was self defense. learn The difference and don’t bring your idiotic views to my state.

You are one ignorant piece of shit. Do you think the police could have save this man and his family? If so where were they?
Fire all police officers for not doing their jobs and stop the steal of taxpayer money that pays them for doing nothing.

Theres a lot of promise in vigilante justice! It could sky rocket the daily mass shooting well past a few thousands a day and who would claim that they shouldn't be included?

Can there be special cases where homeowners with guns can be judged to be the 'shooters' who are guilty of murder. I can think of some instances!

So a guy comes up behind another man in front of his home, whose wif and kids are inside.

Sorry, that was not vigilante Justice. That was self defense. learn The difference and don’t bring your idiotic views to my state.
Statistically, there will be fewer deaths if the homeowner is the one who is shot dead first. The burglar can then go about his business peacefully.

I think a lot of the problem is that Americans place little value on lives and your comment says that. It's your culture of using guns to kill each other and your continuous wars throughout the world.

Things are changing in the world. China accomplishes more and makes fewer enemies by peaceful means that don't require guns.

Statistically, there will be fewer deaths if the homeowner is the one who is shot dead first. The burglar can then go about his business peacefully.

I think a lot of the problem is that Americans place little value on lives and your comment says that. It's your culture of using guns to kill each other and your continuous wars throughout the world.

Things are changing in the world. China accomplishes more and makes fewer enemies by peaceful means that don't require guns.
Good thing New York City has a lower murder rate than London.

You are not to be taken seriously.

As far as China you left out re-education camps. And don‘t forget the Uyghurs.

You are not to be taken seriously.

As far as China you left out re-education camps. And don‘t forget the Uyghurs.
The re-ed camps are in your head and the Uighurs are Islamic terrorists that are receiving civilized treatment to convince them to live in peace.

As opposed to America's methods of wiping out entire countries based on the excuse that one or two might have been 911 terrorists.

The re-ed camps are in your head and the Uighurs are Islamic terrorists that are receiving civilized treatment to convince them to live in peace.

As opposed to America's methods of wiping out entire countries based on the excuse that one or two might have been 911 terrorists.
That’s a different discussion. In your mind you would rather see a dead homeowner than a criminal shot. You can go now.

That’s a different discussion. In your mind you would rather see a dead homeowner than a criminal shot. You can go now.
One dead American homeowner is far preferable to an entire family needed to be neutralized/eliminated so that a burglary can proceed peacefully.

Ask one of the homeowner's children whether he/she chooses to live or instead chooses to try to protect mom's face jewelry or dad's f---skin rings!

Last edited:
One dead American homeowner is far preferable to an entire family needed to be neutralized/eliminated so that a burglary can proceed peacefully.

Ask one of the homeowner's children whether he/she chooses to live or instead chooses to try to protect mom's face jewelry or dad's f---skin rings!
It's a moot point. The homeowner used self defense and he and his family are alive. You are also making the ASSumption that he would not have shot the family.

GAME..SET...MATCH

Fire all police officers for not doing their jobs and stop the steal of taxpayer money that pays them for doing nothing.

Theres a lot of promise in vigilante justice! It could sky rocket the daily mass shooting well past a few thousands a day and who would claim that they shouldn't be included?

Can there be special cases where homeowners with guns can be judged to be the 'shooters' who are guilty of murder. I can think of some instances!
You're one ignorant person. The supreme Court ruled police are not legally obligated to protect anyone

the left are insane

Forum List

Back