This kid needs an ass-beatin'.. :)

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
http://www.canada.com/vancouversun/news/story.html?id=34e309cc-b55b-4087-8b7b-208529dab710&k=29079

Dad's away, $70,000 damage to house
Published: Wednesday, March 01, 2006
A house party hosted by a 13-year-old Ladner girl while her dad was out of town ended with a stolen car, a hospital visit and nearly $70,000 in damage, according to Delta police.

Const. Kim Sheridan said police were called to a party in the 3800-block of 46A Street on Saturday night, where they found about 200 teens -- most aged 13 to 14 -- partying and fighting.

The hostess, meanwhile, was unconscious.

The girl was taken to hospital with alcohol poisoning, along with another young man who had minor injuries from a fight, and police shut down the party and secured the home.

At that point, say police, there was only minor damage to the house.

Then, a couple of hours later, police were called back to the address after hearing reports of a break-in.

"Someone had broken back in and destroyed the house, stolen the family car and fled," said Sheridan. "Computer monitors were thrown through windows. A large-screen projection TV was kicked in. All of the furniture and electronics were ransacked, just destroyed."

The stolen car was later recovered in a ditch at Wellington Point.

The girl who hosted the party was supposed to be staying at her mom's house that night while her dad was out of town on business in Edmonton, said Sheridan.

The girl told her mother she was going to a sleepover at a friend's house but instead went to her dad's vacant house.

Sheridan said the girl has told police she had only planned a small party with a few friends.

"It was supposed to be a small party," said Sheridan. "The word just got out there. People kept coming."

Police are still investigating the incident, said Sheridan, and hope to identify those responsible for the damage. They have received significant help from angry parents -- many of whom are marching their children into the police station for interviews.

She said police are confident they'll be able to identify the suspects.

"Kids talk," she said. "It's the talk of the town here."

Sheridan said large, out-of-control house parties have been a recurring problem in Delta, especially in the summer months, but damage on this scale is unusual.

"We do see damage, but it's generally drinks spilled or mud tracked on the carpet," she said. "I have never seen anything like this."

-Cp said:
http://www.canada.com/vancouversun/news/story.html?id=34e309cc-b55b-4087-8b7b-208529dab710&k=29079

Dad's away, $70,000 damage to house
Published: Wednesday, March 01, 2006
A house party hosted by a 13-year-old Ladner girl while her dad was out of town ended with a stolen car, a hospital visit and nearly $70,000 in damage, according to Delta police.

Const. Kim Sheridan said police were called to a party in the 3800-block of 46A Street on Saturday night, where they found about 200 teens -- most aged 13 to 14 -- partying and fighting.

The hostess, meanwhile, was unconscious.

The girl was taken to hospital with alcohol poisoning, along with another young man who had minor injuries from a fight, and police shut down the party and secured the home.

At that point, say police, there was only minor damage to the house.

Then, a couple of hours later, police were called back to the address after hearing reports of a break-in.

"Someone had broken back in and destroyed the house, stolen the family car and fled," said Sheridan. "Computer monitors were thrown through windows. A large-screen projection TV was kicked in. All of the furniture and electronics were ransacked, just destroyed."

The stolen car was later recovered in a ditch at Wellington Point.

The girl who hosted the party was supposed to be staying at her mom's house that night while her dad was out of town on business in Edmonton, said Sheridan.

The girl told her mother she was going to a sleepover at a friend's house but instead went to her dad's vacant house.

Sheridan said the girl has told police she had only planned a small party with a few friends.

"It was supposed to be a small party," said Sheridan. "The word just got out there. People kept coming."

Police are still investigating the incident, said Sheridan, and hope to identify those responsible for the damage. They have received significant help from angry parents -- many of whom are marching their children into the police station for interviews.

She said police are confident they'll be able to identify the suspects.

"Kids talk," she said. "It's the talk of the town here."

Sheridan said large, out-of-control house parties have been a recurring problem in Delta, especially in the summer months, but damage on this scale is unusual.

"We do see damage, but it's generally drinks spilled or mud tracked on the carpet," she said. "I have never seen anything like this."

This happened to one of my friend's in high school, seriously a long time ago and the damages were then over $25k. The kids trashed the house, pool, and yard. Cars were left alone. If not for the police coming, not arresting anyone, it would have been much worse.

Luckily for me, I left after like 10 minutes, my parents would have killed me!

theHawk said:
Suuuure you did Kath. You were probably passed out on the floor. :laugh:

:cheers2:

No. She left before 10 min before the bus load of "fun" people arrived. You know, the bus with the midgets and the flame throwing trapez artists. It's always 10 min after you leave. :laugh:

Said1 said:
No. She left before 10 min before the bus load of "fun" people arrived. You know, the bus with the midgets and the flame throwing trapez artists. It's always 10 min after you leave. :laugh:
Oh you are probably soooooo right!

Shattered said:
Ass beating?! That kid deserves a body bag.

Now shattered I dont know how you do things where you are from, but down here capital punishment only comes into the equation after $100,000 worth of damages. :D

Forum List

Back