This kid is fat (according to the City of New York)

It changes the idiocy of trying to make this a partisan political issue. But, as you'll see, despite my posting irrefutable evidence to the contrary, you and your fellow retards will continue to act as if this is some liberal New York City thing.

Tell me, what about my comment was partisan?

The part where you don't join me in ridiculing your RW partisan pals for making this partisan.:badgrin:

Sorry little baby, I stated my view, you stated yours, I have no obligation to join in yours just because it's yours.

BTW you included me in your view, that's all I was challenging.

Last edited:
I just calculated her BMI on another website (Lite and Easy) and she falls into the healthy range.
BMI is accurate, just not all the time.

She's 124cm and weighs 30kg.

Lite n' Easy

See for yourself.

For a quick second - since your post immediately follows the one showing the First Lady's ample behind - I thought you were talking about her.

And had a real good chuckle.

i just calculated her bmi on another website (lite and easy) and she falls into the healthy range.
Bmi is accurate, just not all the time.

She's 124cm and weighs 30kg.

lite n' easy

see for yourself.

for a quick second - since your post immediately follows the one showing the first lady's ample behind - i thought you were talking about her.

And had a real good chuckle.

lol.

They need to let the parents know that they are fat too

How about posting the teachers BMI for everyone to see and ridicule?

How can we allow FAT teachers and FAT administrators to tell other peoples' kids they are fat?

ALL fat teachers should be fired.

I find it rather hard to believe that this OP is true.

There is no offical scale that I know that would describe that child as overweight.

ARe we sure the parents are right about this?

Tell me, what about my comment was partisan?

The part where you don't join me in ridiculing your RW partisan pals for making this partisan.:badgrin:

Sorry little baby, I stated my view, you stated yours, I have no obligation to join in yours just because it's yours.

BTW you included me in your view, that's all I was challenging.

So you're only willing to tacitly agree that your conservative pals in this thread are full of shit for trying to make this a liberal NYC thing.

You get partial credit then.

Forum List

Back